Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On Passing Out Parade (POP) Day. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corper Proposes To His Colleague On Passing Out Parade (POP) Day. Photos (538 Views)

Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) / Tonia O Roberts Releases Sultry Christmas Day Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On Passing Out Parade (POP) Day. Photos by nairafame(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
A member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), who just passed out, has proposed to his fellow member during their Passing Out Parade (POP).

Igbere TV reports that the event took place on Thursday, July 25 in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia State.

Our correspondent who captured the romantic scenario gave the name of the lovers as Olufemi Bolaji Ahmed (male) and Juliana Effiong (female).
Both corp members served in the same state, Abia. While Ahmed passed out from Technical School, Ovim, Effiong served in Madonna Comprehensive College, Ovim.

Ahmed, from Ondo State, is a graduate of Psychology from the University of Ibadan.

Miss Effiong, from Akwa Ibom, is a graduate of Economics from Adamawa Sate University, Yola. .
Ahmed was pictured kneeling down while other corps members took photos of the beautiful moment.

The seemingly surprised lady said YES to his proposal. We are safe to say that the lady got a discharge certificate and a ring same day.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, in Umuahia, Olufemi Ahmed said he was madly in love with his fiancée, Effiong.
He also revealed that both of them met during their service year in Abia.

“We met during the course of my service. What I did today is one of my promise for my endless love for her, she is more than the best. Watch out for the next level”, Ahmed said.

Reports that the POP, which ought to take place in Isuikwuato, had to be moved to Umuahia due to the number of those passing out.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/corper-proposes-to-his-colleague-on.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On Passing Out Parade (POP) Day. Photos by nairafame(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Show Off Her Sexy Body / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dream Ferarri Luxury Car. / Loved-up Photo Of Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats Trends On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.