Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker (27570 Views)

Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by petitejolie(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2019
They knew Leah was dead and kept quiet all along
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2019
OKOATA:
Sorry but she only died a foolish death, even Peter denied Jesus 3 times and was forgiven. There are so avoidable death but stubborness took her to the world beyond. May she rest in peace.

I can see you're the foolish one.. Someone who trusts the words of blood sucking terrorists and criminals. The terrorists told you she refused to swear to Islam and you believed it... What made ye think the terrorists will just leave her if she swears to Islam? You think terrorists are stupid? You think criminals are stupid?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2019
So no statement on Leah Sharibu.

This is the same govt that said Ex- boko haram terrorists can become the president.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by islandmoon: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2019
collateral damage, don't fund terrorism by paying ransom, dont negotiate with terrorist
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by AngelicBeing: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2019
crownwealth:
Wicked & useless presidency
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by AngelicBeing: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2019
buchilino:

ONE QUESTION, WHERE WAS GOD WEN HEROD BEHEADED JAMES. DO U THINK GOD IS UNFAIR BY SAVING PETER N LEAVING JAMES 2 DIE?.
lgnore that mugu grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by OKOATA(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2019
ikennaf1:

I can see you're the foolish one.. Someone who trusts the words of blood sucking terrorists and criminals. The terrorists told you she refused to swear to Islam and you believed it... What made ye think the terrorists will just leave her if she swears to Islam? You think terrorists are stupid? You think criminals are stupid?
Abuse me all you want, I am a Christian but the same Bible said that wisdom is profitable to direct. She should have been alive today....
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by Dafemich(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
There is one thing I have notice about we Nigerian, we react, the govt release one press conference, and we all go back to our normal lives. No protest, no marching, just react. We are just living in circles. If we just react to this Leah matter, then Nigeria is doom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by AngelicBeing: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
anonimi:

Are you the one in the middle with kwashiokor
tongue

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by AngelicBeing: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
buchilino:

I BELIEVE UR A CHRISTIAN, SO USE UR GOD GIVEN WISDOM
You are wasting your time with the guy, he is an Atheist on Nairaland grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by AngelicBeing: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
anonimi:

Sharp guy cheesy cheesy
Collecting billions of dollars for terrorists that have been technically defeated since December 2015. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

Hahaha, look at the demented scallywag in Aso Rock that has kept the country on auto reverse grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by OKOATA(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Firebomber:

So because peter denied Jesus 3 times now mean it right to deny Jesus in worst circumstances? You are a living fool.

You don't even know the consequence of what peter did and what it later collect from him(Peter) since you are a troll that will never read his Bible but will come online to be saying rubbish...
Hypocrisy, I hope you find yourself infront of one of the most deadly sect in Nigeria and this option comes up for you and let's see if you deny christ or not.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by GoodGovernance: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Cryomancer:

The captors are currently being talked to on how much they should be settled with, just the way they've been settling them with heavy cash instead of buying ammunition and equipping our intelligence unit.

And you still ask why Boko Haram haven't been crushed after all these years..... Boko Haram is a business, a very lucrative one at that.

I only pity the southern soldiers that are being sent out on a daily basis to be used as target practice by the terrorists.

Terrorism all over the world, is big business.They only use ideology and religion as cover-ups.

Indeed,money is the root of all evil cry
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by buchilino(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
olisaEze:

Buchi, She’s dead! There’s no more release now, no amount of talk or quarrel can bring her back now. The question should be what value does this govt place on d lives of its citizens? My heart bleeds for her family and for my nation. It took less to oust Omar Bashir of Sudan, much less for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. cry

MY BROTHER IT'S WELL

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by Honeyprof(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
OKOATA:
Sorry but she only died a foolish death, even Peter denied Jesus 3 times and was forgiven. There are so avoidable death but stubborness took her to the world beyond. May she rest in peace.

But you can name your child Daniel, Abraham or Joseph, or on the other hand, Stephen. Faith is always a risk, accepting things as they are. I myself cannot assure you that I can do what Leah did, but it's wrong to say it's foolish. Even Peter that you mentioned, when he came back to his senses, still ended up a martyr. I don't know if Leah is truly dead, but this just makes her record more concise than Peter's.

She should be admired for her courage. If you are an atheist, I understand you perfectly, but if you are a christian, then if you admire Mandela for sacrificing his nice life for noble ideals and accepting potential death, you should at least not have a problem with Leah's courage.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by ima4sure(f): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
rxmusa:
No one deserves to be compelled to adhere to a specific religion irrespective of which one is it. I'm a Muslim who would find it intolerable to be compelled to accept another religion, likewise I'll never ever force my religion on others. ME TO MY WAY, YOU TO YOUR WAY

In the end, TRUTH is relative. What you hold so dear as the truth might be absolute falsehood to others. Respect their belief. LIVE, AND LET'S LIVE should be our societal guideline for tolerance

Your school fees was not wasted.....God bless the parents that brought u up......with reasoning as urs......there is hope for this country.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by Stanbaba30: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dear Lord, thank you for a new day. Please Lord, buhari has become worse off than pharaoh, please Lord take away this man in the best way You can, because human lives mean NOTHING to him. Amen.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by kayusely70(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
A very evasive response it didnt answer the poser: " has the girl been killed or still alive."
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by ojtech8291: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Assuming what the aid worker said about Leah is true then what did all these prayers Christians prayed for freedom of Leah achieve?

Doesn't this point to prayer being a waste of time and has no tangible effect in the real world?
You don't know how God works. If she is truly dead doesn't mean the prayers were not answered. We pray but the will of God must be accomplished.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by Baslyramond: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nigeria arming the Boko Haram and Nigeria army together.... It's only God that will know who will win
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by godliman: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Assuming what the aid worker said about Leah is true then what did all these prayers Christians prayed for freedom of Leah achieve?

Doesn't this point to prayer being a waste of time and has no tangible effect in the real world?
Sorry you just posted rubbish
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by Firebomber: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
OKOATA:
Hypocrisy, I hope you find yourself infront of one of the most deadly sect in Nigeria and this option comes up for you and let's see if you deny christ or not.

Lol... And even if I does.. The fact that I do it doesn't mean it right? And next time please use your Brain before you make use of anything in the Bible. Mtcheew.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by hopefulLandlord: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
ojtech8291:
You don't know how God works. If she is truly dead doesn't mean the prayers were not answered. We pray but the will of God must be accomplished.

So you're admitting prayers are useless as the "Will of God" has to happen? seems you're agreeing with my post while deluding yourself into thinking you're not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by Bellotelli: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Cryomancer:

The captors are currently being talked to on how much they should be settled with, just the way they've been settling them with heavy cash instead of buying ammunition and equipping our intelligence unit.

And you still ask why Boko Haram haven't been crushed after all these years..... Boko Haram is a business, a very lucrative one at that.

I only pity the southern soldiers that are being sent out on a daily basis to be used as target practice by the terrorists.
If bh is a lucrative business the way you put it, why do you think it's a business for only the north. Don't you think southern elites are also culpable?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by Brightest04(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Cryomancer:

I don't think you really know what any government from across the world faced with the problem of terrorist's abductions do to get the abducted released.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by baratech: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ray97:
they actually reacted yerstday

Toh no be only react them sabi....
Re: Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker by rxmusa(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2019
ima4sure:

Your school fees was not wasted.....God bless the parents that brought u up......with reasoning as urs......there is hope for this country.
Amen! With understanding like yours, Nigeria shall get there one day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts / Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.