Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,483 members, 7,833,607 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Debra's Boob Battle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debra's Boob Battle (1378 Views)

You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo / Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debra's Boob Battle by derinsola(f): 2:36pm On May 12, 2007
Cleavage is a strange phenomenon.

Some of us have an ample one to boast, while others are clearly not so lucky.

And it's amazing what lengths some will go to for an inflated cup size.

But we're happy to report that Will & Grace star Debra Messing isn't one of them.

According to OK! magazine, Debra is so proud of her flat chest and lack of cleavage that she refused to wear bra implants on the set of Will & Grace.

"When we shot the pilot, I was handed chicken cutlets. They were bra implants and I wore them," she told the mag.

"After the show was picked up, at the first fitting I said, 'I don't want to wear these.' I actually like the idea that she's (Grace) flat-chested. I think there's comedy in that."

Apparently, studio execs weren't thrilled at first, but Debra stood firm and gracefully got her way.

To be honest, we're glad Debra won the boob battle. The show just wouldn't have been the same without those flat-chested jibes directed at Grace.

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_2325625.html?menu=
Re: Debra's Boob Battle by osegwu(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2007
Are you sure she is not covering up in the day

and wimper at night?
Re: Debra's Boob Battle by chiogo(f): 9:26pm On May 12, 2007
lol , u right. I admire her too and wonder d same thing osegwu just said but am not sure.
osegwu:

Are you sure she is not covering up in the day

and wimper at night?
Re: Debra's Boob Battle by osegwu(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2007
We all know how we try to be confident of our inadeguacies

during the day and course our ill luck at night although I am

not saying she does this. She really might be proud of her flat

chested nature, I know I am.

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Superstar David Beckham And Family Land In Los Angeles / Nigeria Models Are Online / Jim Iyke Vs Ernest Asuzu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.