Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp (28441 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / 2 Children Killed As Fire Destroys Borno IDP Camp / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by drginger(f): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2019
No where and nobody is safe in Nigeria, it used to be just in the north,sadly its getting to all regions in different forms. Certainly prayer alone is not enough, social media talks won't do, and the average Nigerian can not own arms to protect themselves, people keep dying while our government keeps silent. May God punish everyone sponsoring Boko haram, may they drink their own blood and eat their flesh, may every politician making life miserable suffer the same pain they put on nigerians through

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by JusticeSeeker: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2019
kenedy175:
I always ask these questions.. where did they come from? Did they fly? Where did they retreat to?? Are they invisible?? Why can't our soldiers follow these guys and waste them?? So if they retreat, that's where it ends?? How do they form formations for there attacks?? Shey they'll pass roads, communities and people with there gun trucks?? And it seems like nobody knows where they come from or go to.

This country is a failed state
, My dear, these are questions Lt Gen Onyabor Azubuike, Lt Gen Kenneth Minimah, Lt Gen Tukur Yusuf Buratai, and GEJ as well as PMB must be made to answer including the governors of these two state, Borno and Yobe. You've spoken my mind.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by lomprico(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2019
ogododo:
Dem no de finish?

why dem go finish when burahi is releasing the captured ones back with reinforcement.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by GenFunction: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2019
smellos attacking IDP Camps
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by bigpicture001: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Princedapace:
Some people will still come here to laugh igbos for not producing President or sidelined by APC. What is the benefit of having presidency and controling govt when ur region has not turned to Dubai? And u guys keep living in fear. Death and all sorts of negative events happen to the same region.

Until u all accept that ur biggest enemy is not the average igbo man, is not the average Yoruba man, it is not the average hausa man. We have one common enemy.. The political class.

Also u guys need to understand that a break-up Nigeria or pure regional based govt is the best for Nigerians. It js the best for northerners, westerners, easterners, southerners..

The political class are not our enemies...the followers are...they are too subdued in their mind to effect any desired change....

Let's go nd protest, lailai..dey can't com out..only social media is where they have power

After shouting leaders are too old...they still line up in tens of millions to vote for the same old ones...

Perto rico..recently forced their governors to resign with massive defiant protest...

Hong Kong did same and enforced a change of deliberated law...

Tunisia got democracy with massive street protest..even Togo chased a president away with massive defiant street protest...

The almighty ghadaffi..fell to massive street protest..egypt 36 years ruling president stepped down through protest...

Nigerians are not ready to effect any change...the ladies re still busy slaying and the guys very o.k with yahoo....

Just one man is trying to impose a very violent tribe on every nook and croons of Nigeria...nd nobody is physically protesting....

The only protest at seen are mischievous ones organised by tinubu against subsidy for his personal interest.....

Wen we are ready in Nigeria..the world would know..but for now..lets continue to slay and do Internet fraud!....

Cuz we are not ready!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by kenedy175(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
, My dear, these are questions Lt Gen Onyabor Azubuike, Lt Gen Kenneth Minimah, Lt Gen Tukur Yusuf Buratai, and GEJ as well as PMB must be made to answer including the governors of these two state, Borno and Yobe. You've spoken my mind.
That's why I believe this insurgency have come to stay. It will take a miracle for it to end. We are in a failed state
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Fash20: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Why can't NA track escaping BH members to there hideouts and destroy them. They keep waiting and BH keep attacking. It seems to me that NA' s intelligence on BH is weak.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Princedapace(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2019
bigpicture001:

The political class are not our enemies...the followers are...they are too subdued in their mind to effect any desired change....

Let's go nd protest, lailai..dey can't com out..only social media is where they have power

After shouting leaders are too old...they still line up in tens of millions to vote for the same old ones...

Perto rico..recently forced their governors to resign with massive defiant protest...

Hong Kong did same and enforced a change of deliberated law...

Tunisia got democracy with massive street protest..even Togo chased a president away with massive defiant street protest...

The almighty ghadaffi..fell to massive street protest..egypt 36 years ruling president stepped down through protest...

Nigerians are not ready to effect any change...the ladies re still busy slaying and the guys very o.k with yahoo....

Just one man is trying to impose a very violent tribe on every nook and croons of Nigeria...nd nobody is physically protesting....

The only protest at seen are mischievous ones organised by tinubu against subsidy for his personal interest.....

Wen we are ready in Nigeria..the world would know..but for now..lets continue to slay and do Internet fraud!....

Cuz we are not ready!!!!!

The Petro Rico protest was so sweet. The youths after achieving success started twerking, partying, lap dancing. Lol. I really liked it. They were youth and got what they wanted. They even vowed to continue protesting until the entire institutions are changed.

Nigeria needs to return to regional govt. And to achieve this, we need a change of constitution. The current one is not okay.

And we can't change this one because the northerners have more control over the constitution. The only way out is protest.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by lonelydora: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2019
nototribalist:
This country pant don enter the wrong hand

I always laugh when I see comments like this
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by jbcul4ril(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2019
ogododo:
Dem no de finish?
They are recruiting as we chat.....they grow their members every minute that why they easily regroup.

Note that, criminal elements in Borno have also join forces with BH to rob, steal, rape and kidnap for ransom.

We also have the military factor; who don't want the war to end due funds pumped into logistics and allowances.

My an average Nigerian is Wicked period

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Fortuneoo: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Without been sentimental or over patriotic and with no intention to tramp on anyone’s right of free expression of opinion as enshrined in our constitution ,there may be need to recommend to the security agencies to invite whoever this contributor is for an interaction.

yanabasee:
Buhari having a swell time on his Next Level . Wailers should go hug tinubu's hairy drug axx!!

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by TommyAnthem(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2019
No sir, it's SUNNIS VS SUNNIS
FRESHG:
THEY ARE SHIITE SECT
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by CreativeJerry(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2019
Politicians should ask their children to join force. Click the web address below for easy to understand web development tutorials.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Edyice: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2019
excess4luv:
Next level attack.

Buhari is off

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Edyice: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2019
While are the people running away if the army fought back grin grin

Many are dead already

You wait until Iran,syria and Iraq join this war , then NIGERIANS will know HOW FAR grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by fayomim: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2019
nototribalist:
This country pant don enter the wrong hand

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2019
kenedy175:

This is the real issue. They know where these guys are. But we are always on the defensive

That is the part that annoys me the most. How can they sit back and allow these ragtag boko haram fighters to keep coming at them attack after attack. The NA is a big joke!!
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Niaja4real(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by bigcasava1(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
How does that concern we in South East? If they like make them burn everybody there.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Afamsi: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
I think the caption should be SOLDIERS and BUHARI BOYS in fierce gun battle over attack on Borno IDP camp.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Afamsi: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Where did you forget your brain.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
kenedy175:
I always ask these questions.. where did they come from? Did they fly? Where did they retreat to?? Are they invisible?? Why can't our soldiers follow these guys and waste them?? So if they retreat, that's where it ends?? How do they form formations for there attacks?? Shey they'll pass roads, communities and people with there gun trucks?? And it seems like nobody knows where they come from or go to.

Bloody civilian..
You think it's that easy huh??...
Easier said than done.. They just gonna follow then right in the back without somethin to shield and protect them from been shot..
Your logic eh?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Niaja4real(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Na next level battle be that. If u know u know
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Debaks1: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
kenedy175:

Cells bro..... Terrorists operate in cells... They don't have a joint camp or barracks... Each cell posses a leader that communicate with the head.... Without proper intelligence gathering....you can never find that head....

Member of cells may not even know each other or their handlers as well....

The entire operation is too separate and limit the info individual cell members have yet still function efficiently....

After attacks...each member drops his ammo at a designated spot and goes back to his daily life....

Guerilla warfare relies on extremely radicalized individuals..

Top members and officers are trained in terrorists camps around the world even in the USA.

I personally believe the divide and conquer tactic should be used but that relies heavily on tech we do not have and possibly do not know how to use...

As much as I feel for lost lives.....the Nigerian Army are trying their possible best with the little they posses.... But they can do more...

Find that head... Destroy it.... All cells are left inactive and over time will disintegrate....

But even the Great states of America can't boast of achieving this....
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
We always repel. I hate dat statement. U repel for reattack. It's Wicked. Why cant we always attack them. Our security only oppress the innocent
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Niaja4real(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
There was indeed a Country
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
DemonInSiege:
What's the difference between Nigerian army and Boko haram?

They are both headed by jihadists playing game with Niger Delta resources.
a very simple truth. Respect
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Absoj(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Fash20:
Why can't NA track escaping BH members to there hideouts and destroy them. They keep waiting and BH keep attacking. It seems to me that NA' s intelligence on BH is weak.
Track them? With what na? Where is the tech?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by kenedy175(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Debaks1:

Cells bro..... Terrorists operate in cells... They don't have a joint camp or barracks... Each cell posses a leader that communicate with the head.... Without proper intelligence gathering....you can never find that head....

Member of cells may not even know each other or their handlers as well....

The entire operation is too separate and limit the info individual cell members have yet still function efficiently....

After attacks...each member drops his ammo at a designated spot and goes back to his daily life....

Guerilla warfare relies on extremely radicalized individuals..

Top members and officers are trained in terrorists camps around the world even in the USA.

I personally believe the divide and conquer tactic should be used but that relies heavily on tech we do not have and possibly do not know how to use...

As much as I feel for lost lives.....the Nigerian Army are trying their possible best with the little they posses.... But they can do more...

Find that head... Destroy it.... All cells are left inactive and over time will disintegrate....

But even the Great states of America can't boast of achieving this....

I agree very much with you. I still believe our intelligence system in the country is still way below what's expected. Apart from that, the army is now compromised. The big chiefs at the helm of affairs won't let this insurgency die cus of what they get from it.
You talk about cells, I really doubt that's how BHT operate. These guys come and leave like a swarm of bees.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by kenedy175(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hanks0000:

Bloody civilian..
You think it's that easy huh??...
Easier said than done.. They just gonna follow then right in the back without somethin to shield and protect them from been shot..
Your logic eh?

You must be a soldier. I interact with your people on a daily basis. What you guys actually lack and complain about is morale and fire arms. Like I also said, the army have been compromised.

What happened to your alpha jets?? Are they only meant for defensive purposes??

You just spewed trash up there. What's the role of the airforce? What's the role of the different units in the army??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.