Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac (39339 Views)

Gang Who Tried To Rob Ozil & Kolasinac Jailed For 100 Years (Pictures) / Ozil And Kolasinac To Miss Arsenal's Game At Newcastle Over Security Fears / Arsenal - Sead Kolasinac, The Character That Shakes The Gunners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by cenaman(m): 4:53am On Jul 26, 2019
That's not robbery or attemted robbery they are arsenal fans who are trying to get back their season ticket fees from the players because they are playing......make i no finish am naija arsenal fans will come for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by gokefolaranmi(m): 5:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Nemesis909:
Fulani herdsmen from Mali operating in London.
Where are the cows? It's Evans.
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by deltateam: 5:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Nemesis909:

Is Evans in London?
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Kolasinac is definitely an ethnic Bosniak. Those guys are usually hardy. I wasn't surprised by what I saw on that video if it's anything to go by.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Bet9ja000888880: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2019
[color=#550000][/color]See Below
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Suspicious111: 6:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Nice one grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by checkedout: 6:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Cutezt:
Who is one of the strongest in pure strength? Op are you mad?

Where is Zlatan, wanyama, lukaku, David Luiz, Vvd, etc?

Omoko use your brain. One of the strongest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by netflicks(m): 6:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Mesut Ozil Spotted cheesy

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by ubandawaki: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2019
The OP said one of the strongest not the strongest and you are here insulting him in his post! Please bro can I know your age?
Cutezt:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by sylve11: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2019
Cutezt:

grin grin cool
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by okeniti: 6:36am On Jul 26, 2019
Whilst that's true to a degree, adrenaline takes over you in certain defensive situations. Besides these crooks contributed 0% (trust me these guys sacrificed a lot for what they have) to what they had so it's not as simple as just buy it back next week either.

ednut1:
What if they were stabbed to death. People like to take silly risks. Every thing they had there can be bought with their weekly wage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Nnamdijude: 6:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Nemesis909:

must u talk rubbish?
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Nemesis909: 6:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Nnamdijude:

must u talk rubbish?

Nope.

I wait for your father to do it all by himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Lekison(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Cutezt:

zlatan is only arrogant....forget on pitch performance Bro...na when gbege happen u go no who gather strength

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Daboomb: 6:59am On Jul 26, 2019
Danaruz:
Brave and smart...
Meanwhile if those robbers chooses to ask nicely, they might be smiling by now... Or get a useless reply like that of offset grin
I do not blame them, for things we do to survive does not define us
Btw... Arsenal, it's a new season, we look forward to seeing you @5th or 6th as usual grin

They are lucky it did not happen in the South of Nigeria!
Our terrorist Fulani Herdsmen will first spray thier car with bullets and then proceed to kidnap whoever is still alive, for ransom!

Then Tinubu will come and regale us with stupid stories about how Evans-the-kidnapper does not live in a RUGA and is not Fulani.
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Daboomb: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2019
gokefolaranmi:
Where are the cows? It's Evans.

These ones na Evans Boys, since they were not carrying AK49

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Lordave: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Spartan!
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by gnykelly(m): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Danaruz:
Brave and smart...
Meanwhile if those robbers chooses to ask nicely, they might be smiling by now... Or get a useless reply like that of offset grin
I do not blame them, for things we do to survive does not define us
Btw... Arsenal, it's a new season, we look forward to seeing you @5th or 6th as usual grin

Arsenal is already at the top... Go check the table
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by wizardus: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Mesut Ozil and Kolasinac were in the limelight this evening.
Both players were together in Ozil's car. The Arsenal FC player who recently got married to his stunning Turkish wife was driving, with his wife sitting in the front sit. Sead Kolasinac who got married few weeks after Ozil, was at the back sit.
They got stopped by two men wielding knives, it was a moment of bravery, in the face of such terror. Kolasinac defended Ozil and tried fighting off the two men with his bare hands. Mesut Ozil later drove off to the nearest restaurant for safety after the men got away.
Arsenal FC confirmed both players are safe and fine now.
Kolasinac a.k.a The Hulk is known as one of the strongest footballers currently in terms of pure strength.
I wonder why anyone would want to face the hulk tho.
Get you a friend like Kolasinac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmxKnMpf4wg

Fulani dna

Iran tells Nigeria. .give us el-zakzaki for treatment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Z2JUGsxGw
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Damiflow: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2019
grin
Obudupikin:

One of the strongests, and not the strongest. Now who is mad between you and the OP?
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by wizardus: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Mesut Ozil and Kolasinac were in the limelight this evening.
Both players were together in Ozil's car. The Arsenal FC player who recently got married to his stunning Turkish wife was driving, with his wife sitting in the front sit. Sead Kolasinac who got married few weeks after Ozil, was at the back sit.
They got stopped by two men wielding knives, it was a moment of bravery, in the face of such terror. Kolasinac defended Ozil and tried fighting off the two men with his bare hands. Mesut Ozil later drove off to the nearest restaurant for safety after the men got away.
Arsenal FC confirmed both players are safe and fine now.
Kolasinac a.k.a The Hulk is known as one of the strongest footballers currently in terms of pure strength.
I wonder why anyone would want to face the hulk tho.
Get you a friend like Kolasinac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmxKnMpf4wg

Iran tells Nigeria. .give us el-zakzaki for treatment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Z2JUGsxGw
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Maroghene(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Cadec007:
i wonder for him.. Lol...

He should have used courageous instead..

It's obvious u both are oblivious of facts in World football. He is nicknamed the 'Tank' and u could check out his power on FifA if I are a gamer

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Damiflow: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Suspicious111:
Nice one grin
you look good sexy how can we meet?
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Evangkatsoulis: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Cutezt:

David Luiz strong?
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Earthquake2: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Cutezt:

David Luiz?
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Danaruz: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2019
gnykelly:

Arsenal is already at the top... Go check the table
I know
I just don't know for how long grin
Maybe for some few secs after the EPL kick off grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Moneywirer: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2019
visijo:
Today i pray for you that where your mates are spending money, may you not be found pressing phone...

The phone pressing might as well be you making some outrageous money wiring online

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Segekesy(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Cutezt:

Op is not mad sir, read again, he said among the strongest, simple english
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by Brightest04(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2019
I wonder if those attackers are not herdsmen exported from Naija.
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by DonBenny77(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Cutezt:

You don't have sense, why do you think he's called the Bosnian hulk
Re: Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac by clive2u(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2019
If it was pogba that did this all this 6th united fans would be shouting nonsense now its arsenal player you'll b looking for ways to criticise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Analysis On UEFA Champions League Semifinal Draw / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) / Chelsea Players Celebrate Win, Champions League Final In Dressing Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.