Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town (22443 Views)

Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road / Drone Pictures Of Nnsukka / The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by OEPHIUS(m): 4:14am On Jul 26, 2019
The University town of Nsukka witnesses massive infrastructural development in furtherance of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s promise during his first term’s inaugural address to equip and modernize the city (founded over half a century ago) to compete with other University towns in attracting technology and knowledge-based businesses and other industrial support ventures, bearing in mind that Nsukka is the second largest town in Enugu State.

Some of the ongoing road projects surrounding the prestigious University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), which were awarded for construction/rehabilitation by the immediate past State Executive Council (EXCO) of Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration include: Amaeze Street/ Fide Okoro Road - St. Theresa’s Road/New Anglican Road; Aku Road; Justina Eze Street; New Market Road/ Aludele Road; Umanu Quarters/Onuiyi Road; Oloto Street; New Anglican Road, among others.

It would be recalled that Gov. Ugwuanyi shortly before the end of the first term of his administration, paid a pre-contract inspection of some the roads and promised state government’s intervention in line with his campaign promise and sound vision to create more urban areas across the state to boost economic growth and improve the people’s living standard.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God!#amokelouis

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by OEPHIUS(m): 4:15am On Jul 26, 2019
More

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by mrvitalis(m): 4:19am On Jul 26, 2019
I remember my days in unn ...okpa n coke ,fio fio , Achicha...miss that town

53 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Ikegift4real(m): 5:08am On Jul 26, 2019
I miss chitis and jimbazz love garden grin

41 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by greatiyk4u(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2019
The Governor is trying atleast to Nigeria standard

Fix Aku and New Anglican Roads and save us the pains

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by ebonytarki(m): 6:17am On Jul 26, 2019
We hardly see completed projects displayed on social media. Na the beginning these people dey always show. Everybody just be scam

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by olajizz01(m): 6:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Where are the massive infrastructures, ordinary LG road,Naija we always dignifies nothing.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by winterfell007(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2019
Stop this media hype. Do your goddamn job for Christ's sake. Your work should speak for you not you speaking for your work.
Emulate Sullivan Chime, Mr. Crying governor

50 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Triniti(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2019
Ugwuanyi is taking Enugu state back to the days of chimaroke. Man has no drive to build or maintain existing infrastructures. A very big downgrade going by the works done by his predecessor

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Onlinealaba(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2019
As much as gburugburu is doing his best he still hasn't match up with sulivan Chime but truly Enugu is in God's hand cool 042 obodo

Check my signature get your electronics at best rate

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by onaope2019: 6:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Looking for where you can buy quality foreign used laptops?

Then try us!!!
Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by uchaymart(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Nsukka Governor...
Go and fix enugu town and make it better again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by apache4: 6:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Me too , even in my days as Apache ..........i miss fenpack too

mrvitalis:
I remember my days in unn ...okpa n coke ,fio fio ,ashisha ....miss that town

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2019
Worst governor in the history of Enugu state

Thunder fire all his nairaland media team. Heartless souls.

What i am yet to understand is this cows reason for always laundering his image. The thing done too much especially considering he does nothing tangible and the few projects of his administration has been quite mediocre and poor.

And just like how buhari d dullard use change
Na so this mumu use hands of god slogan take dey make noise and mumu himself

This man isn't worthy to breath the same air as sullivan chime as far as governance is concerned yet na him make mouth pass.

Abeg someone should tell me what exactly is his aim and reason for all this image laundry. Does he think governance has 3rd term
Abi the idiot wan turn godfather for enugu state; Which is not even possible because the man is too weak to try it in enugu. Even chimaroke dem no born am well to try am

Why all this noise from ugwanyi
Why this insult to the plight of ndi 042

We have never had it this bad before;
Dirty everywhere and terrible roads. 042 is now like a jungle

He should atleast respect us and stop humiliating us posting unnecessary trash online and making noise.
Use a good chunk of state fund for image laundry

Nigeria is a big joke
A shithole indeed with rubbish leaders and gullible followers

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Tallesty1(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2019
mrvitalis:
I remember my days in unn ...okpa n coke ,fio fio , ashisha[ ....miss that town
Echicha

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by majamajic(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Sullivan remains the best !!!

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by nkeona(m): 6:34am On Jul 26, 2019
mrvitalis:
I remember my days in unn ...okpa n coke ,fio fio ,ashisha ....miss that town
that was a life saver

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2019
The last time I checked my time last spent online I saw 26 days how come am seeing 2hrs now?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Oceannaagent: 6:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Tallesty1:
Echicha
Are you from there? as you got the pronunciation right

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Simplyleo: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Goalnaldo:
The last time I checked my time last spent online I saw 26 days how come am seeing 2hrs now?
Lol. grin grin grin

From 2015, and the total time spent online 3hrs 26 min

Something is wrong with seun. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Goalnaldo(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

Lol. grin grin grin

From 2015, and the total time spent online 3hrs 26 min

Something is wrong with seun. grin
atlast someone who understands my plight grin how can a person who has More than 1k posts spend just 3hrs? grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by naijaboy756: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2019
No bet9ja scam post

No MTN scam post

No sex position scam post..

I ready for una. I go report una till una go tire to create new monikers ( in Success' voice)

Useless pipo!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Bukden16(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2019
The iron in pic 3 is disaster in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Menance: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2019
OEPHIUS:
The University town of Nsukka witnesses massive infrastructural development in furtherance of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s promise during his first term’s inaugural address to equip and modernize the city (founded over half a century ago) to compete with other University towns in attracting technology and knowledge-based businesses and other industrial support ventures, bearing in mind that Nsukka is the second largest town in Enugu State.

Some of the ongoing road projects surrounding the prestigious University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), which were awarded for construction/rehabilitation by the immediate past State Executive Council (EXCO) of Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration include: Amaeze Street/ Fide Okoro Road - St. Theresa’s Road/New Anglican Road; Aku Road; Justina Eze Street; New Market Road/ Aludele Road; Umanu Quarters/Onuiyi Road; Oloto Street; New Anglican Road, among others.

It would be recalled that Gov. Ugwuanyi shortly before the end of the first term of his administration, paid a pre-contract inspection of some the roads and promised state government’s intervention in line with his campaign promise and sound vision to create more urban areas across the state to boost economic growth and improve the people’s living standard.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God!#amokelouis

SE can never be a joke.
Igbo is No 1

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by myselftrend: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2019
I Design new Blogs and also help in Adsense application check my signature for details
Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Sunnycliff(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Gburugburu is a sectional Governor. Spending Enugu money only for his hometown

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Lordave: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Goalnaldo:
atlast someone who understands my plight grin how can a person who has More than 1k posts spend just 3hrs? grin
Lol

It's probably 1Month and 3hrs now, it happens like that whenever the system wants to add "a month" to your duration.

It will come back to "1 month and" latter.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by UKordietrying: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Triniti:
Ugwuanyi is taking Enugu state back to the days of chimaroke. Man has no drive to build or maintain existing infrastructures. A very big downgrade going by the works done by his predecessor
In terms of infrastructure, Chimaroke is miles ahead of this Glutton.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by UKordietrying: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Triniti:
In terms of infrastructure, Chimaroke's administration are miles ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by Triniti(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2019
UKordietrying:

In terms of infrastructure, Chimaroke's administration are miles ahead.
Ahead of Ugwuanyi?
Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:29am On Jul 26, 2019
ebonytarki:
We hardly see completed projects displayed on social media. Na the beginning these people dey always show. Everybody just be scam

This governor is the biggest scam

Social media governor

Busy playing to the gallery... You can't even compare this dude to Sullivan..

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town by UKordietrying: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Triniti:
Ahead of Ugwuanyi?
Massively ahead,this ugwuanyi of a man is just a "billboard governor".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Airstrike misfire: Senators donate December Salaries (N109m) To Victims / Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu / Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.