Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road (8515 Views)

APC Would’ve Lost To Atiku If Osinbajo Got APC Ticket – Igbokwe Counters Sanusi / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by OEPHIUS(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29
Renowned communicator and political analyst Ambrose Igboke clears the air on the false and misleading claims by Senator Okey Ezea and his social media praise singers, over the recent flag-off of the second phase of the Markudi-Nsukka-9th Mile federal road by the President Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration, revealing that "Records show that the contract for that road was awarded during Fashola's time as Works Minister. Indeed the work commenced from the Abuja-Makurdi end".

Igboke further revealed that the MD of FERMA, in July 2023, (before Senator Ezea's purported motion on the floor of the Senate) disclosed "that the contract has since been awarded and that the Chinese contractors were already mobilizing to site for the second phase of the road: Makurdi - 9th Mile. He promised that the contract will be funded soon. This was in July, 2023."

Ambrose Igboke who debunked Senator Ezea's claims that "his action was what made the government begin work on that road," wrote...

"While we commend Senator Ezea for adding a voice to the deplorable condition of 9th Mile-Opi Road, it is unethical to say that his action was what made the government begin work on that road. Records show that the contract for that road was awarded during Fashola's time as Works Minister. Indeed the work commenced from the Abuja-Makurdi end.

"As at July, 2023, a team of Nsukka Concerned People visited the MD of FERMA who assured that the contract has since been awarded and that the Chinese contractors were already mobilizing to site for the second phase of the road: Makurdi - 9th Mile. He promised that the contract will be funded soon. This was in July, 2023.

"It may also interest you that the team which went for that visit, called Senator Ezea to intimate him and urged him to raise the issue on the floor of the Senate, which he did.

"We are all Nsukka people and we should allow the Senator to do his work which he was voted to do. Our Senator is yet to settle down. Yet media praise singers are already dishing out phantom achievements. We should begin to engage him to do well, not praise singing.

"We wish our Distinguished Senator well." - Ambrose Igboke (January 29, 2024).
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021yybAF77JcBSdXRxFc2SbUdJzeoZq29FPJqcgAHk7RecRLbMA8N8mHZPRLWnx8ZFl&id=100080966011742&mibextid=Nif5oz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by crossfm: 1:38pm On Jan 29
Hehehe.

Two clowns grin.

Trying to remain relivant.

9 Likes

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29
crossfm:
Hehehe Two clowns Trying to remain relivant.

Including Oephius...

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by Adoomadonmi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29
Na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by Anguldi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29
tongue
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by benardtotti(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29
I thought they said Fashola didn't perform? See as God take vindicate fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by 1Alex: 3:03pm On Jan 29
By the way, where is Joe Igbokwe sef?
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by T2Justman(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29
Why are our politicians linuses?
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by BOSSkesh(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29
Your Mumu never too much?
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by BOSSkesh(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29
Your Mu mu never too much?
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by ThirdWorldThug: 3:15pm On Jan 29
grin
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by edungene7: 3:25pm On Jan 29
I can't comprehend what was written here I don't know if I am alone just continuous repeatation of bla bla bla

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by TA4TA4: 3:37pm On Jan 29
I passed through the Nsukka axis this as period ..the thing commot my bumper
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by twilliamx(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29
Kk
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by Clobisman(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29
[quote author=benardtotti post=128184481]I thought they said Fashola didn't perform? See as God take vindicate fashola.[/quote
How did God vindicate fashola? They promised to fix nsukka- markurdi road since 8 years ago but work only started from the Abuja axis since July last year.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by ShugaSneh: 3:54pm On Jan 29
Why you sef go pass through that death trap? You for follow Enugu through ugwuogo
TA4TA4:
I passed through the Nsukka axis this as period ..the thing commot my bumper
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by Chikel20000(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29
benardtotti:
what did Fashila do?
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by dododawa1: 3:57pm On Jan 29
In progress
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by ostartruth: 5:46pm On Jan 29
benardtotti:

What do u mean Mr Idiot?

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by Rumundele(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29
That road is terrible

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by benardtotti(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29
ostartruth:

What do u mean Mr Idiot?

You are a BASTARD for this statement, if you can't have a discourse on a public forum without abusing others then stay off social media.

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by SisterAnn(f): 6:08pm On Jan 29
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Two clowns grin.

Trying to remain relivant

Clown No 3 grin

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by Charlie2020(f): 6:16pm On Jan 29

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by JB4life: 6:43pm On Jan 29
The man accusing Senator Okey Ezea is talking rubbish.

If Fashola has wanted to do the road for 8 years, he would have long executed the job. Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Kaduna-Zaria-Kano dual 6-lanes carriageways were done even by Julius Bergers within the same period.

And someone is here talking about yeye Chinese company yet to start job after 8 years.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by athaboi(f): 7:23pm On Jan 29
This useless boy that ruined gburugburu tenor is back online again?
Re: Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road by athaboi(f): 7:27pm On Jan 29
benardtotti:
I guess is you and your family that said fashila did not perform bcoz I am hearing this for the first time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilary Clinton Gets Cold Reception From The Federal Government. / Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) / Nigeria, Saudi Arabia Meet To Boost Refineries, Pipelines, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.