Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion (34554 Views)

Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by ecclize: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2019
The officer probably don't know the naira equalent of the money he picked...
He try sha.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by raphy(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2019
The man even looks unkempt to me.why can't they give him 1million and the promotion thing?even a landed property would have put a smile on Tht face.

Later they will send him to go fight boko haram he may get killed and his rank is just as useless as a tissue touch with water.
What will his wife and kids do with rank when he is no more?

Maybe he knew CCTV is watching that's why he return it.

Anyway story for another day.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Jeferious: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
It seems u re the only one that understand my point others are just insulting me for just no course.
That's life. Not everyone would understand the same thing in the same way.

But next time, don't pin dishonesty or any other negativity to a particular tribe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Mogajunior(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Jeferious:
Guy you read my mind. With that money, I'd have expanded my shop, got a new parking store...import goods that are not available in my incoming consignment...and finish up my building project in the village.

How I wish...
Lol. funny enough such things don't come the way of people with great plans like yours.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Kiezodumah(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2019
I just dey laff at that promotion stunt. It's total rubbish. My dad was an Ex- service man in the Nigerian Air Force and I have a vast knowledge on how things are done in the military..My brother enjoy that decoration while it last o. Fine, he has surpassed his coursemates just for now, but his promotion would be on hold for several years till most of his colleagues would come and meet him at that level. Some powerful people would make sure of that. Someone they should have commissioned to an officer sharp sharp and send him on a course training if he doesnt merit being an officer prior to promotion.
If that guy had taken that money for himself, he would have been made for life. Now to compensate him for his rare honesty, he was promoted to a corporal... How much is the salary of a coporal Even the Chief of Air Staff would have kept that money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by grandstar(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
The owner of the money should thanks his stars that it was not an eastern officer that saw the Euros, by now it will used to restock some shop in ariaria or onitsha main market.

The cleaning woman who found lots of cash at three different occasions at MM 2 airport was Igbo.

We have honest ones in all tribes.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Hotzone(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Ego mbute
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by grandstar(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Jeferious:
Guy you read my mind. With that money, I'd have expanded my shop, got a new parking store...import goods that are not available in my incoming consignment...and finish up my building project in the village.

How I wish...

And ruin another's man's business and cause him hypertension? Because of these things. the wrath of God is coming
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by grandstar(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
The owner of the money should thanks his stars that it was not an eastern officer that saw the Euros, by now it will used to restock some shop in ariaria or onitsha main market.

That's the Igbo woman who returned money on 3 occassions

https://www.nairaland.com/4551086/things-know-airport-cleaner-girl
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by cenaman(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2019
grandstar:

The cleaning woman who found lots of cash at three different occasions at MM 2 airport was Igbo.

We have honest ones in all tribes.

there is no way she would have take that money out of the airport without been discovered by security agent.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by hahn(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Jeferious:

How I wish...

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by etrouble: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Racoon:
Is honesty still the best policy in today's Nigeria under a government that is filled with the likes of Abba Kyari, Timiprie Sliva-Festus Keyamo, Godswill Akpabio, Danjuma Goje, the Maiduguri army general soldiers absconded with his #400M etc

Not all Nigerians are criminals like you.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by cenaman(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Jeferious:
That's life. Not everyone would understand the same thing in the same way.

But next time, don't pin dishonesty or any other negativity to a particular tribe.
My mum is IGBO that automatically made me an Igbo.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by hahn(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Jeferious:

How I wish...

Brother e be like say person go need to dey visit that airport once once wink

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by grandstar(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
there is no way she would have take that money out of the airport without been discovered by security agent.

And you think she's the only one that finds money? Why have they not announced other names?

I used to work part time as the admin manager of a private security outfit. She'll get this money out if she's a crook
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Americanboy35: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Very honest man
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Horlamilek1(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Wow!! What A Superb Move By Him.He As Proven Not Only Competency But Also Ability To Explore And Restore Trust To It Nation
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by naijadrivablog: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:

Very stupid post.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Jeferious: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Mogajunior:
Lol. funny enough such things don't come the way of people with great plans like yours.
That's life. Some have food, but can't eat...while some can eat but have no food. In my case, I can eat but have no food. Lol.

All in all, God has been faithful

1 Like

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Jeferious: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2019
grandstar:

And ruin another's man's business and cause him hypertension? Because of these things. the wrath of God is coming
Kk.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Jeferious: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2019
hahn:

Brother e be like say person go need to dey visit that airport once once wink
O boy I dey tells you. Any time I go airport to catch flight, I must keep my eyes on ground grin. If you know you know
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by idonhammer: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by solajacobs(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2019
That’s great. Naija go great again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Xyo3e2yEE
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by hahn(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Jeferious:
O boy I dey tells you. Any time I go airport to catch flight, I must keep my eyes on ground grin. If you know you know

Not even to catch flight Sef. Just stroll on a normal day as the spirit leads and take a tour of the toilet because na there e dey happen cheesy
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by JuanDeDios: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2019
amaben2020:

Idiotic element, who steals more than Hausa and Yoruba people in public service? Useless thing
You're just like that character you're replying. Tribal insult for tribal insult reduced Nairaland to the cesspit it is.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by amaben2020(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2019
JuanDeDios:

You're just like that character you're replying. Tribal insult for tribal insult reduced Nairaland to the cesspit it is.

So I should have clapped for him for trying to insult the Igbo race? We don't behave like that in the East. Igbos have been marginalized for a long time for being quiet and docile, never again, any region that wants peace would have peace, if the Hausa Fulani or whoever wants war, well burn Nigeria to the ground and it would cease to exist as an entity. Never again!
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by musa7m(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2019
johnmartus:
Another thing should have use to compensate him . He didn't work for this rank. The way Nigeria military and paramilitary awarded rank to their member caused major damage in society. This is not like this in western world.
what ? that rank Corporal is that's 10 years of service ...... When his mates will going for lance Corporal ....he going for Sergeant......wic ACM don't want double promotion.....just be happy for the guy ......it can happen to any one in your life
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Make my enemy die if I return that money.

16million box that will make me a landlord in less than 6months?

How sure are you that who has the money didn't steal it, or got it from illicit deal?

Nonsense and return.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Joecristiano7(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2019
kudos to the man...Now he has both integrity and money... #A good name matters
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by oluwaahmed: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2019
johnmartus:
Another thing should have use to compensate him . He didn't work for this rank. The way Nigeria military and paramilitary awarded rank to their member caused major damage in society. This is not like this in western world.

They promoted him because hes their tribesmen and that's why there's a lot of incompetence in the military. Not even one rank higher but two. What should have been done in saner clime is to award him a medal of honor. Maybe the ogas are trying to pass a message that if you see the missing 400m we will double promote you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by vixpal: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2019
God bless you Airman, you did the right thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Obtaining Police Certificate In Nigeria / PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.