Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

-do You Still Spend Money On Livestock Feed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / -do You Still Spend Money On Livestock Feed (819 Views)

Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. / I Need Your Advise On Livestock Farming / Effect Of Wonderful Kola On Livestock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-do You Still Spend Money On Livestock Feed by Madas1986(m): 5:02am On Jul 26, 2019
you still spend money in feeding your livestock? when you have the capability and capacity to feed them for free.Yes I mean free and I swear to God,this is Achieveable with the help of an amazing insect called BLACK SOLDIER FLY. It beat my imagination so to say that my dear country people are still no Aware of this insect when other countries have been making progress feeding their livestock with it. You can search through the GOOGLE or even YOUTUBE concerning this golden insects. And because we so much depend on buying already formulated feed that's why they will never cut down the price we need to check else where,
if we must make progress in this Livestock business I bit you with this amazing insect you can stock thousand of fish or chicken without worrying yourself on their cost of feeding because of what? You have what to feed them with for free.With even natural addictive more higher than the crude protein and calcium of all this formulated feed that at terms don't give us the required results.
Again what make this golden insects unique is it ability to lay plenty eggs one fly can lay up to 500 eggs at a spot imagine you have thousand of this flies in your farm it mean you are likely to be harvesting millions of eggs everyday which is enough to feed your livestock this fly is a non vector carrier unlike our local flies that are diseases carrier.
Now how do you recognize this flies when e you see them? How do you Attract them to your farm? How do you rear them from egg to larvae to pupa and finally to adult fly? Am here to train you on these because am a certified trainer in this Wonderful insect you can call or chat me through this number 08069150811 for more details

Re: -do You Still Spend Money On Livestock Feed by healthserve(m): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: -do You Still Spend Money On Livestock Feed by mansoor093(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2019
the link is nt working
Re: -do You Still Spend Money On Livestock Feed by Madas1986(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
mansoor093:
the link is nt working
chat with me this number 08069150811
Re: -do You Still Spend Money On Livestock Feed by jamace(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
OP, thanks for this expose. I just googled 'black soldier fly' and I must confess that Nigeria has been in the dark about this powerful agricultural resource. I'm already going through many PDFs on the subject. Thanks once more.

1 Like

Re: -do You Still Spend Money On Livestock Feed by Viralmilez(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: -do You Still Spend Money On Livestock Feed by rexchazy(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Bros ur link is not going. how much is ur online training
Re: -do You Still Spend Money On Livestock Feed by Madas1986(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
rexchazy:
Bros ur link is not going. how much is ur online training
08069150811 is my number let chat on whatapp

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Eggs For Sale At Cheap Price / We Sell Onion,beans,maize And Garlic / Sea Foods Top Import And Export Countries In The International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.