Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) (61995 Views)

Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
Boyooosa:
there is life in America
yea true

Naija tall fences every where and that general feeling of insecurity

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by BizBayo: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
nerorex01:

Vanity crew loading...

Loading complete 100 percent grin grin grin they are here already grin

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by xrenzy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
She's just turning 50?! shocked shocked

This woman sha, even though I like her, I think she's a Gold digger undecided

She doesn't do basic guys at all... grin grin grin
but she once married to her backup dancers twice

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ugosample:

yea true

Naija tall fences every where and that general feeling of insecurity
hmmm, exactly where i was coming from.
you will love life in America...
you will not love to die there....
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Fat Joe is getting fat again. Smh

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Ostrogoth(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
50 and still looking like under 30, when our dear nairaland feminist at 30 used to look like 50 grin

Dont mind those fugly things with overblown egos. Actually most Nigerian girls start looking old from age 23 because they dont exercise, nor watch what they eat. Thats why you find girls who were princesses in their lane at 18 desperately praying/desiring for a relationship at 23. One of them once told me when we were in final year in OAU, "man na man" meaning any man will do!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
sauceEEP:
50 already, wow!!! Am happy her current marriage with Rodriguez is still waxing stronger unlike the previous ones with Anthony and a host of other men.
Let's see if it lasts now if jlo fit leave Anthony and others then this one won't be difficult. These days I see love as something with an expiration date..

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
sauceEEP:
50 already, wow!!! Am happy her current marriage with Rodriguez is still waxing stronger unlike the previous ones with Anthony and a host of other men.
They're not married yet, just engaged.
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Boyooosa:
hmmm, exactly where i was coming from. you will love life in America... you will not love to die there....
on my last trip to naija I went for one of these fancy concert/comedy stuff at Eko Hotel
was not happy with the ambience there at all undecided
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Dont mind those fugly things with overblown egos. Actually most Nigerian girls start looking old from age 23 because they dont exercise, nor watch what they eat. Thats why you find girls who were princesses in their lane at 18 desperately praying/desiring for a relationship at 23. One of them once told me when we were in final year in OAU, "man na man" meaning any man will do!

huh?
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
Damn! This movie... jeez! Can’t forget. Shït scared the hell out of me and my brothers yet we never stopped watching shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by hilaryCU(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin
cenaman:
cronicle of a broke guy.
grin
cenaman:
cronicle of a broke guy.
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Wettoid123: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
What do u expect!
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by needful: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nice people, I like white men. Even at 50yrs old, them still value their women. Unlike what we have here that are busy looking for one submissive slave or one remote they can press anyhow. Money? them no get, dry pockets with big eyes is just what we have here.

Argue with your ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
And my question is ........ why are my a nigerian?.............. i mean must i be a nigerian in other to exist in this world?
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Techsunny: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Latin Americans don't old quick, African blood type in their veins
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by goaldynboy: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oh Boy! See where the rich live in California - small exclusive island - totally surrounded by water!!

But why is Jennifer Lopez borrowing Gloria Stefani's place for the party! Does it mean that upon all her hustle in music and acting, she could not afford a spacious place as this?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
money is good oo..to travel out dey hungry me oo
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
LOPEZ 50? some of our female yeyebrity at 30 looks 60.

Mehn see Ashanti ooo... Still looking so so pretty

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Preciouschinwe(f): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
This her dress sef, nawa angry
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Wetin she wan use basic guy do? She's gold so she need to roll with fellow golds.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Explorers:
Jennifer Lopez hits:

If you had my love

Am real with Jarule.

Love dont cost a thing.

Anaconda.
Maid In Main..... Complete It. The Movie Make Alot Of Sense. Esp When Her Son Landed Her, Her Dream
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ugosample:
this is so nice

And just like the others says

it's good to see Joe again

As for that one talking opata that jenifee lopez looks like she is in her 40s
may be you should use soap to wash your eyes

she looks mid thirties AT WORST

And yea
the other guy is right
a lot of wonen in naija don't age well
when I see some of my female secondary school mates
I'm like shocked shocked

Yeah fat Joe still representing queens Bridge and the Bronx!
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by djon78(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Men Yankee is good to go and spend money.
Make it here, go over there to spend it.
Americans know how to really get the best out of life!!!
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by dominique(f): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

She dated a background dancer for over two years and spent heavily on him. She's currently worth more than her fiance who is a retired athlete so how is she a gold digger?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by gazmann(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

One of her marriages is to a waiter or chef in a hotel
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ugosample:

on my last trip to naija
I went for one of these fancy concert/comedy stuff at Eko Hotel

was not happy with the ambience there at all undecided
th
Yeah, its possible.
Even apart from from being in an event or social gathering, one is not always impressed to wake up in the morning; to start hearing dominant news of nowadays. Im not impressed with the leadership system in place.
Naturally, American citizens are fun loving likewise Nigerians but the system in place killed the joy, Sad! undecided
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by lebron7(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Vanity...
Poverty lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wealth coupled with peace of mind makes one age backwards... Just look at a woman of 50 looking far younger than our slay queens in their early 20s.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by daviesmania(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
whey is p didy?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
is that Ashanti's legs? or an igbo girl's leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by yybuss: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=TANTUMERGO007 post=80635847]Vanity...
stoopid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.