Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) (61990 Views)

Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
cronicle of a broke guy.
He Is Right. It Deos Not Have To Do With Poverty. Life, Wealth Etc Without Christ Is Vain. Thats What He Meant. And It's Vanity

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
iamapplord:
Did i just see someone write VANITY??...these are the kind of people that don't make it in life

They prefer their CONSTANT state of living (in poverty)

Don't mind the bloody hypocrites... They dream of such lifestyle every night in their bedbug-infested beds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Did i hear her fiancee at this age?Good luck your breast still stand well at 50yrs.

Maybe other things that eye cannot see is what i can’t vouche for.
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
50 has for nothing on you jlo. So gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jennifer Lopez looking stunning even at golden jubilee. Truly there's life in America.

She just remind me of someone right now, lipsrsealed May the peace of almighty be upon you wherever you are right now.
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
now thats a lie, the guy she dated after separating from Marc Anthony was a regular guy one Casper Smith
GlorifiedTunde:
She's just turning 50?! shocked shocked

This woman sha, even though I like her, I think she's a Gold digger undecided

She doesn't do basic guys at all... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Vanity...
VANITY + POVERTY KEE YOU THERE. THESE GUYS BUILD THEIR WEALTH FROM SCRATCH. SO MANY USE THEIR LYRICS TO GET WIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by iyapont: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Vanity...
hustle well well oo make your children no go dey write VANITY on rich people pictures online...lobbish
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
BlacSmit:
America, land beyond expectations. These people built the dream from scratch. Nigerians can if only they are ready to reach comprise with one another

You could not be more correct. However the Nigeria's foundation is a misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by gazmann(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
goaldynboy:
Oh Boy! See where the rich live in California - small exclusive island - totally surrounded by water!!

But why is Jennifer Lopez borrowing Gloria Stefani's place for the party! Does it mean that upon all her hustle in music and acting, she could not afford a spacious place as this?!

Party in a house you sleep and wake up in is dulling . why most people lodge in hotel for wedding and after party

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by kumulus(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Fat Joe my man that year
Happy to see you again
Money good iswearugud

Porsche
Lord porsche

Dear lord forget my sins Abeg make you bless me.
I Don tire to dey buy catfish peopersoup for my wife as birthday gift. With 3500 Mr biggs cake. Me sef wan turn up. Bless me tremendously. Na the same head we get God. Them no be cyborg.

One thing I love na their dressing. Looks simple but super expensive. My sweet country this kind party if you no dey front seat you no go see anything. Geles wey be like skyscrapers go Don block you from seeing anything.

Proverbs 28:13

....but first, you should know what sin truly are.....because the same things you consider sinning, these guys have done, are doing and will keep doing but their blessings can't seem to stop coming.

Peace to you brother, the good Lord make your desires come alive! Amen

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by CreativeJerry(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
HBD pretty lady. Check my signature for easy to understand web development tutorials
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by kumulus(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Theboss100:
He Is Right. It Deos Not Have To Do With Poverty. Life, Wealth Etc Without Christ Is Vain. Thats What He Meant. And It's Vanity

....and this people don't know Christ!!

Nigerians and oversabi sha....I coulda preached to you but I need to first remove the log in my eyes. Wait make I finish......
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by kumulus(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ugosample:

yea true

Naija tall fences every where and that general feeling of insecurity

Even when there's nothing to secure lmao....na we!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by kizmoney(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Fat Joe my man that year
Happy to see you again
Money good iswearugud

Porsche
Lord porsche
Amen bro
Dear lord forget my sins Abeg make you bless me.
I Don tire to dey buy catfish peopersoup for my wife as birthday gift. With 3500 Mr biggs cake. Me sef wan turn up. Bless me tremendously. Na the same head we get God. Them no be cyborg.

One thing I love na their dressing. Looks simple but super expensive. My sweet country this kind party if you no dey front seat you no go see anything. Geles wey be like skyscrapers go Don block you from seeing anything.
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
The party extra lit Sha jlo from the bronxxxx now living large #livelife

See video fat joe scatter ground for there https://www.instagram.com/p/B0WpPmanEkd/

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
kumulus:

Even when there's nothing to secure lmao....na we!!!
I can't even move freely like that
a nobody like me o
talkless of those who claim to have money and are well known cheesy
that is why convoy boku 4 road
And policemen are now the personal security of the so called "elite class"

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by kumulus(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ugosample:

I can't even move freely like that

a nobody like me o

talkless of those who claim to have money and are well known cheesy

that is why convoy boku 4 road

And policemen are now the personal security of the so called "elite class"

God help us to help Nigeria
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
kumulus:

....and this people don't know Christ!!

Nigerians and oversabi sha....I coulda preached to you but I need to first remove the log in my eyes. Wait make I finish......
Hahahahahaha Very Funny. Hope It Won't Take U Long To Remove It. Abeg I Need Ur Preaching.
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Vanity...
who do u dis? Devil please forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
ruggedtimi:
that woman is 50 lipsrsealed...Explorers was at the party

Lol....me ke, for where?
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Treasure17:
Beautiful lady and happy birthday. I need to see DJ Khaled's barber though.

He barbs with a special kinda light.... LOL....

But Nigger is fvcking DOPE!... "He drops it like it's HOT!"

I'd love to get a haircut there.......... Some day.....

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by MsFaith: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
These white women can like to wear rubbish lipsrsealed
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by kumulus(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Theboss100:
Hahahahahaha Very Funny. Hope It Won't Take U Long To Remove It. Abeg I Need Ur Preaching.

All the one your daddy GOs and bishops preach no do you...na my own go con do??! There's no truth there is that already isn't in you...look within!
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by blackslayer: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
J. Lo brings back the nostalgia of the good times of the 90's!!!
hip hop and music in general has degenerated....listen to 90's hip hop and
compare to the trash we have today...likes of Cardi B.....Offset....etc! skrrrr skrrrrr......wtf?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Vanity...
poverty die die die.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
kumulus:

All the one your daddy GOs and bishops preach no do you...na my own go con do??! There's no truth there is that already isn't in you...look within!
After Telling Me U Av A Big Log U Want To Remove 4rm Ur Eyes So U Could See Properly To Read The Bible To Me. Now, Ure Running Away. U Must Preach O, We Die Here.
BTW Those GOs Are Fake Like Buhari Intergrity. Pls Preach Ur Preach. I Dey Wait

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Valentine097(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Explorers:
Jennifer Lopez hits:

If you had my love

Am real with Jarule.

Love dont cost a thing.

Anaconda.
l’m into you ft lil Wayne is my favorite
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
A fiance at 50? Jenny no dey shame at all.
Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Explorers:
Jennifer Lopez is riding high as she celebrates her 50th birthday.

The pop star was given a 2019 Porsche 911 GTS from her fiance Alex Rodriguez, and was spotted taking the lavish sports car out for a spin after being presented with the lavish gift.

Alex sat by JLo's side as she took the car out for a test drive, while a cameraman documented the special moment from the backseat.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7283815/Jennifer-Lopez-parties-night-away-50th-birthday-bash-Miami-Alex-Rodriguez-pals.html
at 50 and Regina nwako looks older than her. God plss bless me this year I want to turn up in life like others.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2019

Re: Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) by hahn(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Explorers:

Lol....me ke, for where?

We know say you dey there. When will you stop all these coding?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skitmaker Churchill Dies While Making A Skit / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.