Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Need A Job Badly!! Please Help!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Badly!! Please Help!! (354 Views)

I Need A Job Badly / I Am Tired Of Being Ghosted By Recruiters: I Need A Job Badly / I Need A Job Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job Badly!! Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2019
I'm a second class upper mass comm graduate...please I'm tried of staying idle at home. I need a job badly...please help nairalanders !! God bless in anticipation!
Re: I Need A Job Badly!! Please Help!! by KevMitnick: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Look for NGOs around your place to volunteer. They may not have anything to give you but you won't be idle and you will gather work experience to apply for foreign ngo jobs in the future. While you are at it, keep applying for jobs online.
Re: I Need A Job Badly!! Please Help!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2019
KevMitnick:
Look for NGOs around your place to volunteer. They may not have anything to give you but you won't be idle and you will gather work experience to apply for foreign ngo jobs in the future. While you are at it, keep applying for jobs online.

It's hard coming by one....that's just the issue

(1) (Reply)

FORKLIFT OPERATOR In AGBARA( Igbere,ihunsa,ketu,ojora And Morogbo) / Driver Needed / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.