Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Eminem’s Car Collection: Can You Afford Any Of These? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Eminem’s Car Collection: Can You Afford Any Of These? (1636 Views)

Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem’s Car Collection: Can You Afford Any Of These? by carsnazi(f): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2019
As many of you may not know much about Eminem, we will look through some of the most basic information about this artist before seeing Eminem's luxury car collection.

1. Eminem brief biography
Eminem, full name as Marshall Bruce Mathers III was born on 17th October, 1972. He is one of the most influential rappers in the world, also entitled "King of Hip Hop."

Some of his most famous album worldwide (with awards) are:

The Slim Shady LP (Grammy Award for Best Rap Album)
The Marshall Mathers LP (Grammy Award for Best Rap Album)
The Eminem Show (Grammy Award for Best Rap Album, International best selling album of 2002)
Encore
Relapse (Grammy Award for Best Rap Album)
Recovery (Grammy Award for Best Rap Album, International best selling album of 2010)
Kamikaze (The best selling hip hop album of 2018)
More details about Eminem biography can be found here!

How much is Eminem networth?
In 2019, the networth of Eminem is estimated at $210 million, translating to 76.1 billion naira.

2. Eminem's car collection
Everybody likes Eminem! With such a huge net worth, the journey of Eminem into the rap world is quite a success story. He is now on the list of the richest and most successful rappers of all time. You wouldn’t blame him if he decides to splash some million bucks on some exotic rides. After all, the Detroit-born deserves every good thing he gets. Here on Naijacarnews are the luxury cars you can only dream of in Eminem’s car collection.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage
A strong brand which was made stronger with its presence in James Bond franchise, Aston Martin V8 is an absolutely gorgeous ride, valued around $150,000 (~N54.3 million). It is a perfect shape of what a Sportscar should look like. It is built for speed as it comes equipped with V8 twin-turbo capable of accelerating from zero to 100kmph in just 3 seconds.

Eminem isn't all about fast rap, but he sure has a deep addiction to anything fast

Since Eminem is a big fan of speed, the V8 Vantage fits his taste perfectly. Its appearance is more of classy car to speedster. It is a great rival to similar model such as the Porsche 911, which is another car in Eminem’s garage.

Ferrari 575
Eminem is reportedly a big fan of the Ferrari, the Italian automaker. This model isn’t the only Italian model in his collection. The Ferrari 575 was only in production for four years and only 2000 examples were manufactured. 177 of those units manufactured only come equipped with manual transmission. It is not the kind of car you see every day on the street.

This one-of-a-kind Ferrari 575 looks more like a classy model than a race-car

The Ferrari 575 looks like a classic sports car, featuring an angular hood with the sole design of maximizing fast driving and aerodynamics. It comes equipped with 12-cylinder 5.7-liter engine with the ability to accelerate from zero to 100kmph in slightly over 4 seconds. It is not as fast as Aston Martin also owned by Eminem but it serves every purpose you would want with owing a Ferrari. The speed difference of the two models can’t be noticeable except you are a pro racer.

Porsche Carrera GT
At the early stage of his career, Eminem discussed in his song titled “If I Had” the challenges he faced then on daily basis and how he found it hard to fuel his Chevy Monte Carlo. With this much money smiling in his bank account, such difficulty is long gone.

Like we earlier mentioned, Eminem is an addict of fast cars and this Porsche Carrera isn’t any different. Only 1270 examples of such were produced and production only lasted for just 4 years.

Read the rest here: https://naijacarnews.com/celeb-car/eminems-car-collection-can-you-afford-any-of-these-735

Re: Eminem’s Car Collection: Can You Afford Any Of These? by clive2u(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2019
My best rapper of all time.
Loved his movie 8miles and bodied

1 Like

Re: Eminem’s Car Collection: Can You Afford Any Of These? by hahn(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Of course I can afford them

As soon as I have the money tongue
Re: Eminem’s Car Collection: Can You Afford Any Of These? by judgementyard(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2019
kissNonsense,in as much as I love Eminem,the cars I own in my dreams are bigger and more expensive than His. grin
na play I dey play ooh.... happy weekend

(1) (Reply)

What Does These Say About The Personality Of The Vehicle Owners (PHOTOS) / Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz / Steering Issues In Toyota Camry 07

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.