Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) (68048 Views)

Sultan Of Brunei 5,000-car Collection & Shocking Facts / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / David Oyedepo Car Collection: Why He Has So Many Luxury Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2019

Instagram sensation, Ismaila Mustapha a.k.a Mompha is famous for his flamboyance and showiness. He is known for showcasing an ostentatious way of life to the awe of thousands of his teeming online followers.

His online activities are mostly the exhibition of luxurious fripperies, huge stacks of cash and a private jet lifestyle.

He is even more popular for posing with expensive and top-of-the-range automobiles.

His unbelievable array of expensive cars would make some Forbes-rated billionaires and international celebrities green with envy.

It is doubtful if Mompha actually owns all the cars he associates himself with online. However, in some of his posts, he admits to the ownership of some of them.

For instance, in February 2018, Mompha announced that he has acquired a brand new 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith. According to him, he paid cash for the car.

In June 2019, Mompha announced that he has purchased a Mclaren 650S. According to him, the over N100 million automobile was a birthday gift to himself.

See also: Cars Are Not Assets, Kemi Olunloyo Advices Mompha and Regina Daniels. To Read, click HERE

Also, three weeks ago, the self-acclaimed “Citizen of the Sky” announced that he had acquired a brand new 2020 Rolls Royce Wraith VIII. Only 50 of this luxury on wheels was manufactured.

Two days later, he published a photo of himself in a pose with a Ferrari 488 Spider that he claimed to have purchased. The Ferrari is worth about N90million.

Other cars that he has exhibited online include a 2019 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG, a 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith, a Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, and lots more.

Mompha’s Nemesis

Mompha who was popularly believed to be into currencies exchange business was recently arrested for Internet fraud-related crimes and money laundering.

The arrest of the Mompha was announced by the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

According to EFCC, Mompha uses the Bureau De Change business he jointly owned with his siblings as a decoy to launder his proceeds of crime.

Autojosh.com highlights some of the cars that the embattled Mompha has displayed on his online account.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2019
1. Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG
2. Lamborghini Aventador
3. Chevrolet Tahoe
4. Range Rover

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2019
5. Lamborghini Huracan
6. Mclaren 650S
7. Rolls-Royce Wraith (2018)
8. Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG and Bentley Bentayga

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2019
9. Lamborghini Aventador and Mclaren
10. 2020 Rolls Royce Wraith VIII. (Only 50 of this car were manufactured).
11. Mercedes-Maybach
12. Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2019
13. Ferrari 488 Spider

8 Likes 2 Shares

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2019
The man is not wise at all.

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by madridguy(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Going to car shops to take snap just to decieve his guilible online followers.

328 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Nickisindigo(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2019
it's easy to rent a car in Dubai than in any other country

380 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by hisgrace090: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2019
All manner of wealth while his victims are committing suicide daily.

Distributors of pain will never know peace.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by seankafor(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2019
This nigga no hol money pass Mayweather.

Those cars are either rented or borrow pose

265 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Conner44: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2019
I just got a hardon seeing these pictures.
Not for the man oh, but for everything else my eyes beheld.

Heaven forgive me.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Treasure17(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2019
All ill-gotten wealth shall definitely perish. Vanity

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by timifakay(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Mtcheeeeew

We should go fry plantain with black oil abi...
Move topic to crime or celebrities sections jo...

3 Likes

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by RenHub: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2019
I trust EFCC... By the time they are done with him only Camry will remain there

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by princemillla(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmmmm mompha.....see how mighty mompha fell.

The efcc video still DEy funny me any day.

Oya rin bi olowo ". :- Oya walk like a rich man

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Am guessing not all are his cars. Since there isn't any car to pose with in EFCC detention cell. He can post pictures of his cell block to his Gram families.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by helinues: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Ordinary a picker living large than the real hustlers

Can we now reached a conclusion that Hushpuppi is also a fraudster

Asking on behalf of some friends

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by id4sho(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2019
This bukuru, Jos boy. He shared 6. something milla in jos shortly b4 he was arrested in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by solmusdesigns: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

Why cant clownish EFCC charge him to court rather than humiliating him on media

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by sheddo619(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
This life

1 Like

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Titto93(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Mompha would have still been a free and role model to many, if he only he doesn't showoff and boost about his wealth...
Now, the unknown people he's trying to impress with his showoffs are now mocking him.

2 Likes

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by chinchonglee(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
See money...

Haters will come here and shout ill gotten wealth.

I dnt mind how someone made his/her money so long it doesn't requires blood.
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
hisgrace090:
All manner of wealth while his victims are committing cuicide daily.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by nlPoster: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2019
I personally would not use a bureau de change where the operator is wearing a face mask.

So my own exposure to whatever the person is protecting him or herself from, is not important, right?

Your money is dangerous but you dont mind giving it to me. That's wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Kingv(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Goals:
Make Legit Money,
Help the Poor without publicity,
Enjoy myself low key,
then Die to meet my maker

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Reffone: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Lord please I need soft investors for my business
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Jimoh7555: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Who else noticed he never took any picture inside any of those expensive cars like the actual owner would do, what If he begged the real owners to take pictures with their cars?

Let's be critical here

27 Likes

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by mujiboy(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2019
HE isn’t the owner of all those cars.
Don’t get it twisted

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.