Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert (46194 Views)

Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by nastyesco(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
Ever since his fallout from the Rihanna incident, Chris Brown has never recovered. He has barely released any hit songs and nowadays he's in and out of drug rehab than he is in and out of a music studio. Dude now looks like a drama queen like Neymar.
Wait what rada rada is this?? Dude has released charr topping hits since then, get ur facts str8 buddy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by kay29000(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
They are not at a concert. They are at a video shoot. Look at the chairs they are sitting on.
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by efemena5050(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Chris just fine anyhow come make Davido wor wor. grin
na only fine u know see ur head like premature mango.....see let me tell u don't cuz me back bcus I was created b4 u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
Ever since his fallout from the Rihanna incident, Chris Brown has never recovered. He has barely released any hit songs and nowadays he's in and out of drug rehab than he is in and out of a music studio. Dude now looks like a drama queen like Neymar.

dey* there..

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Weathered: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Justbeingreal:
Power of color.. Fair niqqaz always oppress dark skin niqqaz in photos..
not the colour... Davido appears starstruck and very self-conscious. While Chris Brown is just posing as if he isn't aware of the camera.

That alone will kill the looks of Davido who looks quite local in comparison.

IMO

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Sonnobax15(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Davido's voice is in total contradiction with chris' voice...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Maestroedem001: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
Dude Chris is still wealthier than u and ur fam combined,stop hating

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by idonhammer: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
OBO making us proud and cleaning all our mess in diaspora. Yoruba amaka

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Eecho(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Go back to your Cave, Homo erectus, you have lost contact with Showbiz news ...
rentAcock:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by joshuaakindele7(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
itspzpics:
After the release of popular song "Blow my mind" Davido ft Chris brown, Davido shares some adorable fun photos him with chris brown at a concert.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-new-adorable-fun-photos-of-davido-with-chris-brown/

ok
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by chemicool: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

Are you living in a dungeon? Breezy has been waxing stronger every day. Check his music on his YouTube channel. Indigo album is lit lit. All his music are sweet.

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
davido brought out his real turtle neck in d 2nd pic
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by blackslayer: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
feminization of wannabe black men! chris brown looks like a man bish with that hair despite all the tattoos to look tough! All he knows how to do is beat on a woman...i like his music though!!!
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by goaldynboy: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
[s]Ever since his fallout from the Rihanna incident, Chris Brown has never recovered. He has barely released any hit songs and nowadays he's in and out of drug rehab than he is in and out of a music studio. Dude now looks like a drama queen like Neymar.[/s]

If you say Chris Brown has not released any hit song since the Rihanna incident, it then means either you:

1. You just woke up from coma; or

2. You just came out of prison; or

3. You just landed from another planet!!
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
paddyofboss:
Hustle ooo make u fit dey roll with the big names..
Buy your NORD VPN, POF, Zoosk and other accounts...
Drop ya contact
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by tesppidd: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Na anybody wey yellow fine?
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by rentAcock(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
goaldynboy:

If you say Chris Brown has not released any hit song since Rihanna incident, it then means either you:

1. You just woke up from comma;

2. You just came out of prison;

3. You just landed from another planet!!

Name 5 hit songs he has released after the incident with Rihanna in 2009. And please "Look at me now" "Wobble up" and "Loyal" aren't hit songs. Dude left the scene and Drake took over.
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by paddyofboss(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Herrymax:

Drop ya contact
PM me I would give you
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by CollinsJacob(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
paddyofboss:
Hustle ooo make u fit dey roll with the big names..
Buy your NORD VPN, POF, Zoosk and other accounts...
how do i contact you
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by idonhammer: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Only Boko Haram who is living in sambisa forest can say such thing about Chris.

rentAcock:
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by paddyofboss(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
CollinsJacob:
how do i contact you
Send me.a PM
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Majlaw(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
largehead:
If not for Entertainment, Nigeria would have been a failed nation triggered by the Muslims in the country.
I wonder how Nigeria is still surviving with d likes of you. Your thinking is just so backward. If you don't have anything to comment about Chris or OBO... Guy, STFU

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by paradigmshift(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Overated shit..
Crap music.
Burna boy over everybody.
African giant 10/10
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by goaldynboy: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

Name 5 hit songs he has released after the incident with Rihanna in 2009. And please "Look at me now" "Wobble up" and "Loyal" aren't hit songs. Dude left the scene and Drake took over.

Dueces

Loyal

Don't wake me up

She ain't you

Beautiful people

Turn up the music

Yeah 3x

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Ugosample(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
largehead:
If not for Entertainment, Nigeria would have been a failed nation triggered by the Muslims in the country.

lmao
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Ugosample(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
blackslayer:
feminization of wannabe black men! chris brown looks like a man bish with that hair despite all the tattoos to look tough! All he knows how to do is beat on a woman...i like his music though!!!
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by PoliteActivist: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Davido fine pass to me - eye of the beholder
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by pacehood(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
because na you sing the hit songs and drop the albums from the last 5years abi.SHM
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Mustiboy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

Name 5 hit songs he has released after the incident with Rihanna in 2009. And please "Look at me now" "Wobble up" and Loyal aren't hit songs. Dude left the scene and Drake took over.
You're deluded. LOYAL is, in fact, Chris Brown's greatest hit till date; other great hits are LOOK AT ME NOW, WITH YOU, KISS KISS KISSS, and NEW FLAME Ft. Usher & Rick Ross, with each song peaking at Top 10 or even Top 5 of the charts. LOYAL stayed atop the charts for weeks.

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by PoliteActivist: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
largehead:

Would have been ke? I thought there was already consensus that Nigeria is a failed nation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Cancer: Helen Mccrory Dies At 52 / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.