Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert (46195 Views)

Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Studyinchina200(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
I have people who just come online and write rubbish ,are you that jobless?

rentAcock:
Ever since his fallout from the Rihanna incident, Chris Brown has never recovered. He has barely released any hit songs and nowadays he's in and out of drug rehab than he is in and out of a music studio. Dude now looks like a drama queen like Neymar.
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Studyinchina200(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
I hate people who just come online and write rubbish ,are you that jobless?

rentAcock:
Ever since his fallout from the Rihanna incident, Chris Brown has never recovered. He has barely released any hit songs and nowadays he's in and out of drug rehab than he is in and out of a music studio. Dude now looks like a drama queen like Neymar.
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by rentAcock(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
Studyinchina200:
I hate people who just come online and write rubbish ,are you that jobless?

Be mute there or I will contact Chinese embassy to deport your ass.
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
You must be deluded if you think Chris brown have not been releasing hit songs
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nice1
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by kendrick93(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
goaldynboy:

Dueces
Loyal
Don't wake me up
She ain't you
Beautiful people
Turn up the music
Yeah 3x
Dont forget his latest hit no guidance ft Drake
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
ure an idiot...he has never recovered... but hes richer than all ur generations put together.. his albums does well commercially...and hes still immensely popular...why cant u be api for ppl once in ur life....#spits
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Stargurl20(f): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Shey make I no lie? Over fine dey worry this Rihanna ex boyfriend grin
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by naijajobx: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oh
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by HANSEEL(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gassa007:

Seconded kee you there
may God almighty protect you and your entire family IJN Amen. #peace bro
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by HANSEEL(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gassa007:

Useless hater, just go drink sniper if Davido's success is paining you
e pain am. #peace bro. i am not responsible for your frustration �
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by HANSEEL(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
babakb:

Hide your face niggie, Blow my Mind is African best song for 2019 already.
be deceiving yourself.
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by yankison(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
paddyofboss:
Hustle ooo make u fit dey roll with the big names..
Buy your NORD VPN, POF, Zoosk and other accounts...

Which other site u get ,don't like Zoosk and pof
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by LINTUNE(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
lol, do u even know what u are saying, are u high?... So u mean over 8 yrs Chris hasn't realsed any hit song?.. cheesy, I'm sure u are one of those fuji and highlife fans
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by adewale6588(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

do you follow to Chris brown musics atall?
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by paddyofboss(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
yankison:

Which other site u get ,don't like Zoosk and pof
Which are you looking for.. Eharmony, Okxupid, match, christainmingles, which
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by ObaKlaz: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
You must be living under a rock! Where do I even start from?! If LOYAL ain't a mega hit, then how d'you define 'HIT'?! Breezy has been on a roll and waxed even stronger ever since the Rihanna sh!t. Too much of wacky, Looney tunes Nigerian artistes ain't good for ya!
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by cooltola(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

Not true
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by raymondele86(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Tunde Ednut spotted.... Fine bois gang... I wish you all the best Davido
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Kingrexyl(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
chemicool:

Are you living in a dungeon? Breezy has been waxing stronger every day. Check his music on his YouTube channel. Indigo album is lit lit. All his music are sweet.
My best Album ever!
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by Studyinchina200(m): 1:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Embassies don’t have the right to deport.

That’s the work of Immigration.
rentAcock:

Be mute there or I will contact Chinese embassy to deport your ass.
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by temitope0028(m): 1:50am On Jul 27, 2019
ifeomabernard:
Wow I heard they are working on a single but yet to see it na wa ooh
no talk too much go download am and give d reply
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by temitope0028(m): 1:55am On Jul 27, 2019
HANSEEL:
be deceiving yourself.
no b lie hm tell u,if u no get d way dey tai song d music,read d lyrics for more details
Re: New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert by sirjomore(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
rentAcock:
Weldon analyst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cancer: Helen Mccrory Dies At 52 / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) / There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.