Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,521 members, 7,954,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

BRUHM Give-aways At The Oxymoron3 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / BRUHM Give-aways At The Oxymoron3 (381 Views)

Bruhm And Social Media 101 Prize Giveaways / Premium Gift Rich People Aways Appreciates / Abuja Pool Party Holds As Startimes, Razor Sharp Support With Loud Give-aways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BRUHM Give-aways At The Oxymoron3 by QualityMan: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0QkA6QlFQl/

#theoxymoronofkennyblaq3 is here!

@kennyblaqmcfr_
Is challenging comedians�

Make your own video about Bruhm or see if your favourite comedians shared a comedy video about Bruhm.
Comedian with the highest number of shares and likes gets N200,000 and a BRÜHM 58” 4K Smart LED TV
Most active fan gets a BRÜHM 32” LED TV. 20 other active fans get BRÜHM gift bags
Most promising female comedian who participates in the competition with the highest number of shares and likes gets a BRÜHM gas cooker
To participate and qualify for consideration:
1. Like/ Follow BRUHM handle @bruhmng on both Facebook and Instagram
2. Like the video, share it, and comment on Facebook and Instagram
3. Mention @bruhmng in your comment on Facebook and Instagram
4. Use the hashtag #feelthebruhm in your comment *Winners would be announced by 2pm on 28/07/2019

*Winners will receive their rewards at the Oxymoron show same 28/07/2019.

**TIPS: You can search with #feelthebruhm to filter videos of your favourite comedians

***Terms and conditions apply
Re: BRUHM Give-aways At The Oxymoron3 by QualityMan: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
I was anxious to know if the BRÜHM comedy challenge is real. It turned out that they actually awarded the best participants with the gifts stated. Wow!

The first winner is on their Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/p/B0g_In6AnB3/?igshid=19plxhaut13zm). Nairalanders, please keep an eye on these people. From what I read, there is more to come.

I rest my case. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Report Writing For Project Monitoring And Evaluation / Nigeria @ 59: MTN Awoof. / Microsoft Excel Skills For Business Analysis And Reporting Course (13 Jan 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.