Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigerian Youths Are Out Of Touch With Reality, So Get In Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Out Of Touch With Reality, So Get In Here. (245 Views)

Doyin Okupe As VP Shows That Peter Obi Is Not In Touch With Reality / Completely Out-of-touch Leader- Ezekwesili Slams Buhari's Claim Of Food Security / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are Out Of Touch With Reality, So Get In Here. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Just taking a look at nairaland front-page this morning, all I can see is people who don't know their left from their right.

People who can't even differentiate between right and wrong talk less of standing for what's right.

Many of you may think people in the real world actually give a damn about where you come from, hell no! Its all about what you have to offer for the greater good.

Imagine our discussions as Nigerian youths isn't even tailored towards important things like our future, employment, the development of our country, how to really stop electing bad leaders (because we can do it if we come together).

Bbnaija, what celebs do, or whose tribe is superior are the things of mediocres. We are the new generation. The leaders that yesterday promised. We should be the bedrock of naija. The ones who help tomorrow by saving today.

Buhari, Tinubu and the likes don't have two heads. They have achieved all they can in life because they were the privileged generation. We are not. We are the survival generation. We should not be bending our future for people who bleed the same blood we do. What's more, they failed us and they don't care.

I can be the face of the revolution but who is with me?
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Out Of Touch With Reality, So Get In Here. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Do you believe in Nigeria?

Do you want it to remain one?
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Out Of Touch With Reality, So Get In Here. by lordparcel: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2019
I am not in support of secession of Nigeria
but one thing I can tell you is that Secession is the only way.

When IPOB started their movement what happened? didn't the government started talking about Restructuring but who talks about it now?

The two powerful things politicians use this days is

1. Tribalism

2. Religion

Believe me this politicians know how to press our mumu button

During elections you see how they come with fake promises

Religion is the tool which the northern elites use in caging their people that's why you started hearing Anti-Igbo songs like Nyamirin and all that

The reason why there is no development and poverty is because of too much power in the Centre.

This politicians don't care for the masses
Believe me nobody is going to restructure Nigeria for you because this elites are something else

All this Boko Haram and killings would stop once the country is divided or restructured

Even if the youths want to protest the would see it as a Yoruba/ Igbo affair if an Igbo man leads the protest.

I only blame igbos who still live or do business outside Igbo land because they won't know what would hit them
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Out Of Touch With Reality, So Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Good

BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE ANY REVOLUTION WILL HELP NIGERIA THE ONLY REVOLUTION I THINK WE NEED IS THE ONE THAT WILL GET EVERYBODY AWAY FROM THIS MESS....

CHECK OUT THE CJN ITS CLEAR HE'S NOT EVEN QUALIFIED TO BE A CHARGE N BAIL LAWYER BUT NOBODY IS OUT THERE PROTESTING EVEN SENATE SAW HIM FIT FOR THE OFFICE....ITS CLEAR THAT NIGERIA IS WHERE THEY WANT IT TO BE

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Sunday Umoru Dump PDP, Obtain AAC Gubernatorial Nomination Form / Presidency Lauds Senate's Swift Confirmation Of Cabinet Nominees / Politics Is Destroying Nigeria Christian Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.