Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know (24861 Views)

Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) / The Remodelled N30M 2020 BMW 7-Series Car - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Godspower35(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2019
The BMW 7 Series Facelift 2019 offers numerous options in terms of engines, colors and interior design. There is also much to know about BMW's flagship sedan. Here you will find everything you need to know about the BMW 7 Series facelift

BMW has launched the 7-facelift. The company's flagship sedan is now available with more options and of course many more features are available. The 7-facelift is about keeping BMW relevant in a segment dominated by the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. The BMW 7 Series receives a comprehensive facelift, from outside to inside,to the offered engines. This time, the 7 Series facelift also has plenty of options in terms of engines, colors and interior design, and there is much to know about the BMW flagship sedan.

The 7 Series facelift is based on the CLAR platform and offers more agility and stability. The bonnet has been completely redesigned to give the car an upright, higher, straight and vertical look. The bumper and fenders also show a more upright proportion. The BMW logo had to be enlarged according to the changes. So it has a 12 mm larger diameter - and is the largest BMW logo of all production models. The grille is 47 percent larger than the grille of the predecessor and the largest grille on all BMW models.

The super-slim headlight design gives the luxury class BMW models a new character. Adaptive LED headlights with BMW Laserlight technology contribute to the premium look. By reducing the lines, the body appears more powerful, more refined and lush, without losing its sportiness.
There are three diesel and three petrol variants and for the first time the 7 Series gets a plug-in hybrid model. There are three equipment packages DPE, DPE Signature and M Sport.
The new BMW 7 Series is available in the variants BMW 730Ld (diesel) and BMW 740Li (petrol). The BMW M760Li xDrive (petrol) and the BMW 745Le xDrive (plug-in hybrid) are available as fully assembled units (CBU).

The 7 Series is equipped as standard with multi-zone air conditioning, leather upholstery, electric seats with cold and warm massage function as well as a digital instrument cluster.
The 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder diesel engine with two turbines makes 260 hp and a maximum torque of 620 Nm in the 7 Series.
Surprisingly, the 7 Series also features a plug-in hybrid variant that develops a combined power of 380 hp and 600 Nm and has fuel efficiency values of 39.2 km / h.

The offered gasoline engine is the 3-liter inline six-cylinder with 322 hp and 450 Newton meters and an eight-speed automatic on the rear wheels.
As a diesel engine, a 3-liter inline six-cylinder is offered, which makes 262 hp, and the rear wheels are equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The world-class M760Li has a 6.6-liter V12 with 600 hp and standard four-wheel drive.
BMW has been known for it's standard over the years.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ANiJwd7E5jk/XTq71FlpBfI/AAAAAAAACds/8FTU3sMywKwlQ789yKIHmL3tn8AKgcGCACLcBGAs/s320/BMW%2B7.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-L28eonrTHBg/XTq8lpW-jKI/AAAAAAAACd4/_Qk-3JuujtQlhQBJ1aXmwRLFQOWXPeyswCLcBGAs/s320/BMW%2B777.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-T3hRSJVcsNM/XTq8XhAxp8I/AAAAAAAACd0/-ZK3JdvVEBIIGD8PF9Y-LMACE9Aivd-JwCLcBGAs/s320/BMW%2B77.jpg[/img]
http://www.eliancars.com/2019/07/bmw-7-series-facelift-everything-you.html

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by rentAcock(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
German cars are nice, but they will never beat japanese luxury cars. I debated buying a BMW 5 series , Audi Quattro and Nissan Murano and I ultimately went with the Nissan Murano. Random ladies want me to drop them off now. Ever since I bought my car, I show up to clubs and immediately I'm the centre of attention.

Work hard bois and buy yourself a luxury car, women will fall head and heels over you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Enoch07: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
matured ride

5 Likes

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by yet33: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
BMW has too much expensive cost of maintainance in nigeria

15 Likes

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Orion01(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Car weh person no go fit fix for naija. I'm not buying sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Imoh555(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
I will have 2 of these cars before the end of 2020

17 Likes

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by fiercehillz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Benz over BMW anyday anytime.
The last BMW that impressed me was X6

7 Likes

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by legalwealth(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hmmm! !!
Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Bukden16(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Here is all you need to know about my newest....

8 Likes

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by ibkgab001: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Powerful Engines with no second hand value

Toyota nii joor grin. For this Buhari era who will give me fuel money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Haymaykar(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
BMW please BE MY WIFE

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Dottore: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ok
Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by nephemmy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
I already have this machine... grin

2 Likes

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by EazyMoh(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Someone will just mention 2006 Toyota Corolla. undecided grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by colestephan86: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Godspower35:
The BMW 7 Series Facelift 2019 offers numerous options in terms of engines, colors and interior design. There is also much to know about BMW's flagship sedan. Here you will find everything you need to know about the BMW 7 Series facelift

BMW has launched the 7-facelift. The company's flagship sedan is now available with more options and of course many more features are available. The 7-facelift is about keeping BMW relevant in a segment dominated by the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. The BMW 7 Series receives a comprehensive facelift, from outside to inside,to the offered engines. This time, the 7 Series facelift also has plenty of options in terms of engines, colors and interior design, and there is much to know about the BMW flagship sedan.

The 7 Series facelift is based on the CLAR platform and offers more agility and stability. The bonnet has been completely redesigned to give the car an upright, higher, straight and vertical look. The bumper and fenders also show a more upright proportion. The BMW logo had to be enlarged according to the changes. So it has a 12 mm larger diameter - and is the largest BMW logo of all production models. The grille is 47 percent larger than the grille of the predecessor and the largest grille on all BMW models.

The super-slim headlight design gives the luxury class BMW models a new character. Adaptive LED headlights with BMW Laserlight technology contribute to the premium look. By reducing the lines, the body appears more powerful, more refined and lush, without losing its sportiness.
There are three diesel and three petrol variants and for the first time the 7 Series gets a plug-in hybrid model. There are three equipment packages DPE, DPE Signature and M Sport.
The new BMW 7 Series is available in the variants BMW 730Ld (diesel) and BMW 740Li (petrol). The BMW M760Li xDrive (petrol) and the BMW 745Le xDrive (plug-in hybrid) are available as fully assembled units (CBU).

The 7 Series is equipped as standard with multi-zone air conditioning, leather upholstery, electric seats with cold and warm massage function as well as a digital instrument cluster.
The 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder diesel engine with two turbines makes 260 hp and a maximum torque of 620 Nm in the 7 Series.
Surprisingly, the 7 Series also features a plug-in hybrid variant that develops a combined power of 380 hp and 600 Nm and has fuel efficiency values of 39.2 km / h.

The offered gasoline engine is the 3-liter inline six-cylinder with 322 hp and 450 Newton meters and an eight-speed automatic on the rear wheels.
As a diesel engine, a 3-liter inline six-cylinder is offered, which makes 262 hp, and the rear wheels are equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The world-class M760Li has a 6.6-liter V12 with 600 hp and standard four-wheel drive.
BMW has been known for it's standard over the years.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ANiJwd7E5jk/XTq71FlpBfI/AAAAAAAACds/8FTU3sMywKwlQ789yKIHmL3tn8AKgcGCACLcBGAs/s320/BMW%2B7.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-L28eonrTHBg/XTq8lpW-jKI/AAAAAAAACd4/_Qk-3JuujtQlhQBJ1aXmwRLFQOWXPeyswCLcBGAs/s320/BMW%2B777.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-T3hRSJVcsNM/XTq8XhAxp8I/AAAAAAAACd0/-ZK3JdvVEBIIGD8PF9Y-LMACE9Aivd-JwCLcBGAs/s320/BMW%2B77.jpg[/img]
http://www.eliancars.com/2019/07/bmw-7-series-facelift-everything-you.html

TEACHER: you , stand up and tell the class the meaning of Germany.
ME: really good cars.

2 Likes

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by uchelouis45(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
German cars are nice, but they will never beat japanese luxury cars. I debated buying a BMW 5 series , Audi Quatro and Nissan Murano and I ultimately went with the Nissan Murano. Random ladies want me to drop them off now. Ever since I bought my car, I show up to clubs and immediately I'm the centre of attention.

Work hard bois and buy yourself a luxury car, women will fall head and heels over you.
Nissan what?!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by naijaboy756: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Korzybsk04789x:
Repent or God will punish you. Bloody scammer. You have no place on nairaland

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by jerryunit48: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
German cars are nice, but they will never beat japanese luxury cars. I debated buying a BMW 5 series , Audi Quatro and Nissan Murano and I ultimately went with the Nissan Murano. Random ladies want me to drop them off now. Ever since I bought my car, I show up to clubs and immediately I'm the centre of attention.

like seriously , comparing an Audi and a Murano

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by ibkgab001: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Korzybsk04789x:

You no dey tired

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by nerorex01: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

Ehen... Just like that, lemme start with this one first grin

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by OBAGADAFFI: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin
Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by OBAGADAFFI: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

You must be joking

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by bkfoods: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
Murano?

rentAcock:
German cars are nice, but they will never beat japanese luxury cars. I debated buying a BMW 5 series , Audi Quattro and Nissan Murano and I ultimately went with the Nissan Murano. Random ladies want me to drop them off now. Ever since I bought my car, I show up to clubs and immediately I'm the centre of attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by bkfoods: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
yet33:
BMW has too much expensive cost of maintainance in nigeria

Luxury isn't cheap.
People that can afford luxury fly their cars abroad for servicing grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) / 5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle / How To Conserve Fuel In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.