Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin (38211 Views)

Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event / Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding / Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by Justpd: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
as in eh. I just watched the clips yesterday for YouTube mehn the thing vex me walai.
now see as these kids below dey mock us

I swear grin grin The thing pain me o
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by favour32(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Good for him
There is no perfect woman grin
The devil you no is far better than the angel you dong't know shocked
To dine with the devil is the biggest risk!
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by agatha222: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
ChemBrodar:
Nigerian winger, Henry Onyekuru, is set to wed his long-term girlfriend, Esty, on Saturday in Benin, Edo State.

According to Brila Fm, Henry’s Nigerian teammates, Kenneth Omeruo, Oghenekaro Etebo, Jamilu Collins and John Ogu are in Benin for the ceremony.

Onyekuru and Esty have a son together, Igbere TV reports.

The 22-year-old who made one substitute appearance for the Eagles at the recently concluded 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) in Egypt

The former Galatasaray winger moved into his new mansion in Lekki in June.

Onyekuru joined Everton in 2018 but has spent two seasons on loan at Anderlecht and Galatasaray due to work permit issues.

He scored the winning goal in a title decider against Istanbul Basaksehir helping Galatasaray to the league title in May.

Onyekuru enjoyed a brilliant campaign at the Turk giants and scored 14 goals in 30 league appearances.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/847019/nigerian-winger-onyekuru-set-to-wed-his-long-term-girlfriend-in-benin/

Good decision after an initial mistake. Now, it looks more like a blessing in disguise, to the glory of God. The footballer's act is to be emulated by many young people, poor or rich. True love wins, always.
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by correctguy2010: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Justpd:
No be this mumu wey lie down for ground as Algeria wan take free kick?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by Gassa007: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
as in eh. I just watched the clips yesterday for YouTube mehn the thing vex me walai.
now see as these kids below dey mock us
As e vex you, go nack your head on wall na
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gassa007:

As e vex you, go nack your head on wall na
congratulations you've been noticed.
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by Lekanboii: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Justpd:

because the Algerian players wanted to shoot under the wall, they said it these days on algerian media, that they had studied the position of the Nigerian wall for free kicks and that nigerians jump very high for free kicks and bellaili during the free kick came and told mahrez to shoot under the wall , but mahrez canceled seeing the player lie down to cover under the wall .

1 Like

Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by Wwildcard(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Justpd:
na him ooo u no see head like plantain chips
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by Donjuan77: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
mtchewww
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by Cymix: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
na wetin girls dey like money marriage kee you dier
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by Enoch07: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Automatic3444:

Attention seeker.. Animal with out no value that's what u are..
without not "with out" and u don't need d "no" wen u already have without. so what u should have said is " animal without value" I hope u understand child?
Re: Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin by Tatabonzo: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congrats my guy. Glad u married your long term friend. Unlike others that marry strangers in d name of beauty queen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamie Carragher Reveals Who Caused Mourinho’s Sack From Man United / Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.