Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) (45607 Views)

Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin On The Road In Kaduna (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by nerorex01: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Like my popular sayings; people just don't know when to quit. It bothers me when I see all sort of reactions which could have been vehemently avoided. Same goes for those in the academic world, when it doesn't work just the way you wanted it to, simply take a walk off rather than sacrificing your life or someone else's. Marriage no be WAR!

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
nnokwa042:
Something is going on in Muslim nationa, Saudi girls with UAE girls are dumping their family wealth just to escape to western nations,in Nigeria northern Muslim girls are stabbing their husband's to death every week

Inukwa grin
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by almarthins(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
pic79:
cant judge yet until we get the full info from both sides

Respect!
Some indomie generation dey here dey run there mouth. If man torment your life for 24hrs you go even do more than that woman. Before any one begin judge ask the woman wetin happen because as i see that man, e be like those kind of tyrant gentle face husband wey like to womanize well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Wallade(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Starlight10:
Northern women living under oppression since time are now rising up to defend themselves under this new wave of feminism sweeping their region, ministry of women affairs and other orientation agencies should put emergency programes in place to educate them that emancipation does not necessary have to require violence, Manslaughter etc. They could just walk away from a relationship or situation they are not comfortable with.

So attempting to murder your spouse or anyone at all is understood by you to be "defending yourself against oppression".

You ended your position well but started on a poor note.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Lekanboii: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ok

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by faaz24: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
I know this guy, we prayed at the same mosque about 2 days ago... He is a member of a civilian security outfit (kato da gora) within kaduna metropolis
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by momove4real25(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
It is better to run for dear life than to kill. Who knows if he likes sodomy with the wife God forgive me. May God heal him thoroughly
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by dtruth50: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
Starlight10:
Northern women living under oppression since time are now rising up to defend themselves under this new wave of feminism sweeping their region, ministry of women affairs and other orientation agencies should put emergency programes in place to educate them that emancipation does not necessary have to require violence, Manslaughter etc. They could just walk away from a relationship or situation they are not comfortable with.

This is the problem you Christians usually have. What has religion got to do with this now?
I know if they are Christians, you won't mention religion.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by DaRuud(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Before and After marriage

stephenduru:
A man identified as Yahaya A Maiyaki (Danasabe) from Kaduna survived a murder attempt by his wife, Aisha in the early hours of today..

She stabbed him twice in the stomach. He is presently at the hospital while the suspect is at large.It is not yet know what the man did.

Already, the PoliceNG has began investigations into the matter.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/wife-nearly-stabs-her-husband-dead-in.html

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Truthsbitter: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Starlight10:

You're a woman with good logic.
many lack this and focus on emotions , and they still think they can win with emotions alone.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Clinghton:
They should also know that men suffer domestic violence
Women own's the world. So de don do wrong in anything
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Very good, women are fighting for their rights this day's,

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Truthsbitter: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
ednut1:
Marriage cannot survive the next 200 year. It will soon be fuk me i fuk you like in the west.
better .....victims of marital disaster is getting too much..

left for women to accept "Bleep me you Bleep you package " (and of course some sissy men too )..

if you must marry , you must be ready to compromise with the head of that married, and in this world at this age, the head is who provides financially and who provides the security .
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by theophiokhai(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Endtime wife
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
The man is also called 'Danasabe'? shocked

Yoruba people know what that means grin
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Spagmoore(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ajikawo1999:
I smell womanizer on dat man....

Ok na why she stablize am ba?
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by ojimbastature: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
titigenius:
this life a wa, pe[sup][/sup]Qa,sin nor fit marry in peace again
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Saintly01(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sad.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Owaincouncil: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Is this stabbing? You better come to ibadan and learn how to stab.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by packagerz: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
make mobey from dry food exportation.let me teach you hoe to make 250k monthly from exportation to USA/UK only..watsapp08038245290
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
I wont be surprised if d stabbing issue has sumptin to do with d man taking another wife. Its like hausa ladies also get jealous in sharing their men just like ladies in d south but then i thought it was ok for a muslim man to marry more than one wife. So why d jealousy?
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Starlight10:

Walk away from what? Mad men who already have no qualms marrying and raping children? Just walk away from men who believe they have the right to "physically discipline" i.e. beat the shit out of their wives for reasons ranging from a bland dinner to not wanting to Bleep their wrinkly balls because of one weyrey iman or hadith? If they were the type of men you could peacefully walk away from, just like that with no further issues, so many female issues in the North would be nonexistent. Nah I believe that Northern women know best how to deal with the fiends masquerading as men among them and more grease to their elbow for it

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
foolbuster:

Seriously you are either mentally imbalanced or consumed by hatred for masculinity to make such a foolish assertion.

If your reasoning were alright you would have just condemned this dastard act simple. Rather than try to justify it or make excuses for it.

Your type can never make a good partner for anyone male or female.

Your bad mouth is too much. Just pass your message across. Im just pointing out fact and your reaction is even making my point more valid.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Amanda4life: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Second wife issues.

Notherners and wives 5$6
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by Kayboy123(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
I swear I know this man. Nah former aide to former governor Mukhtar Ramalan Yaro. Nah my neighborhood him dey before.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
omooba969:
ANGER !

The Nigerian woman is becoming increasingly vicious, we need to find out why a beautiful virtuous homemaker, a loving creature suddenly turns a monster.

It appears the Nigerian man has relegated and battered his woman for far too long.

We need to pay attention to our women... very important. cry

The word "we need to pay attention to our women" is just the way forward

Women need attention just the way their new born babies needs attention

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by lyndaway(f): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Marriage has become a thing of fear
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Man Are Wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.