Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore (799 Views)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore by Santaboris: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Good morning everyone.
I did this year's jamb and I scored 214, oou as my first choice and then ilaro as second choice,ede as third choice.so someone said I have to put ilaro as the first choice where university is supposed to be to be admitted in ilaro,I cannot do that because I want to go to a university.
I'm thinking of doing a change of course so I can put ede as second and erase Ilaro but I'm not sure ede accepts second choice ...
My fear with Oou is that Oou consider indigene first before non indigene and I’m not an Indigine.
I'm just scared and down.
Please your advice is needed .
Re: I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore by Mirabel2034: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Since you are scared that oou considers indigene first then pick your state University
Re: I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore by olalekan9320(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Santaboris:
Good morning everyone.
I did this year's jamb and I scored 214, oou as my first choice and then ilaro as second choice,ede as third choice.so someone said I have to put ilaro as the first choice where university is supposed to be to be admitted in ilaro,I cannot do that because I want to go to a university.
I'm thinking of doing a change of course so I can put ede as second and erase Ilaro but I'm not sure ede accepts second choice ...
My fear with Oou is that Oou consider indigene first before non indigene and I’m not an Indigine.

I suggest you change to your state university because of preference and even lower tuition as most state universities do and you take oou as second choice or you do otherwise and try to perform very well in the post utme
Re: I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore by Dave0116(m): 1:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Try uniabuja, yabatech or any federal school yet to release their form... You'd be alright las las
Re: I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Santaboris:
I'm thinking of doing a change of course so I can put ede as second and erase Ilaro but I'm not sure ede accepts second choice.

No school accepts a second-choice candidate.

Which course did you apply for?
Re: I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore by Santaboris: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2019
Weselion:

No school accepts a second-choice candidate.

Which course did you apply for?

sociology in oou.
Re: I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore by Phunmmielurlar: 3:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Santaboris:
Good morning everyone.

OOU is not that hard to get into with the right connection and money, trust me.....i have a lot of friends there that are not indigene and i know someone that had 180 in jamb(not an indigene too) and got in
So except you are not ready or dont have the means to sort yourself, OOU is a sure bet!
Cheers!
Re: I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore by Richieokodorcas: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Poster text me your whatsapp number or mail me
Re: I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore by Santaboris: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Phunmmielurlar:

OOU is not that hard to get into with the right connection and money, trust me.....i have a lot of friends there that are not indigene and i know someone that had 180 in jamb(not an indigene too) and got in
So except you are not ready or dont have the means to sort yourself, OOU is a sure bet!
Cheers!
please i need your help.. My number is 081 sixty seven six 31 twenty-three ...on whatsapp please. please i really need you to get back to me asap
Re: I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore by Santaboris: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Richieokodorcas:
Poster text me your whatsapp number or mail me
that's your last 3 posts...i just can't trust someone like you.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program For Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) / Earn 300,000 Working For Opera In Various Available Positions / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Departmental Cut Off Mark For ND/HND Is Out-2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.