Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? (42325 Views)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) / Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by jimfarayola(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Over raw grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by TemplarLandry: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
I'd withdraw my child from that Ellupee type of school. Straight up.

Then I would dedicate β€œTeacher Don't Teach Me NoΕ†sense” by Fela to the school. Great jam!

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Puss360(f): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lol... Wahala..
Change the school for sure na....
Over raw kor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by illicit(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
The teacher will COOK up all sorts of excuses

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Anny69: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Omg.

Stalyon69 come and see something.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Stalyon69: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Omg.

What's that?😁
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Stalyon69: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Omg.

Over raw Keh.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Kingosytex(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
illicit:
Any cooking up wey he or she dey do na cock and bull story cos me go withdraw my child or ward from that school.

35 Likes

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by talk2hb1(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Over What?
Withdrawal from the school, take the child for rehabilitation and reorientation, enroll ward in a better school based on research. Then file law suit against the school and school authorities seeking for damages.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by myyansh68(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
*giggled with pinned mouth* πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by illicit(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kingosytex:

Any cooking up wey he or she dey do na cock and bull story cos me go withdraw my child or ward from that school.

Yes o
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by MrsTwrite(f): 1:45am On Aug 25, 2023
Withdrawal from the school Asap.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Kenmatt(m): 1:53am On Aug 25, 2023
A thing like this never happened.

The theme is for the thing to trend.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by poshestmina(f): 3:15am On Aug 25, 2023
Kenmatt:
A thing like this never happened.

The theme is for the thing to trend.

Don't be so sure.

Some graduates are half or not even baked at all.
Let's not argue about this..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by IkeGod9891(m): 3:21am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Then I would dedicate β€œTeacher Don't Teach Me NoΕ†sense” by Fela to the school. Great jam!

U have no life bro

17 Likes

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Starhearts: 3:53am On Aug 25, 2023
IkeGod9891:

U have no life bro

On d seventh day HE rested, if God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless, HE would have created anoda creature..

U need mental health therapy.....

No be guy responsible for your miserable life...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by CedarHoldings: 5:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Nothing spoil, it's short hand writing
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Typing: 5:30am On Aug 25, 2023
The teacher must be another Mmesoma from Anambra grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Semental1: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:
You mean the RAW excuses.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Prolificgiant(m): 6:02am On Aug 25, 2023
I can't even put my kids in such a school from the onset

2 Likes

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Olachase(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2023
Even over here in engineer industry we have people with (Master degree) in Engineering that pronounce (cover all) as (cover raw) 😁 😁

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by aremubabs: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Olachase:
Don't judge the matter yet, ask the child to pronounce what she wrote

If he or she pronounce it (over all) lay him down and flog his ass

If he or she pronounce it (over raw) it's the teacher fault she fail to teach the students pronunciation

Even over here in engineer industry we have people with (Master degree) in Engineering that pronounce (cover all) as (cover raw) 😁 😁

This is not a pronunciation issue.

It is a spelling issue.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Ntwrk: 6:42am On Aug 25, 2023
I’ll show it to the director of the school and demand all the school fee I’ve paid to them. grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Trappthosen(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Teacher go talk say na students write am
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by udede(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

and send him to agbado college of oily soup abi

2 Likes

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by illicit(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2023
Semental1:
You mean the RAW excuses.

Yes o
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by naija4life247: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Cook the "Over Raw" to make it edible.

School definitely has some questions to answer
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Passionate888: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Raw? shocked shocked
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by livebyday(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Typical of them. angry

Spits
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by StrongAlphMale: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Check very well you would discover the first 5 commenters are all evening newspapers!
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by KingLennon(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Even those who are saying bad things and insulting the teacher can't even comment here on nairaland without comitting blunders.

That's hypocrisy at the highest level sad

2 Likes

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by AndrewTate(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

This dude is hilarious πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.