Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,179 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Rest Of The World Loves Me,nigerian Also Also Loves Me Says Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rest Of The World Loves Me,nigerian Also Also Loves Me Says Burna Boy (167 Views)

Information reaching me says Nollywood Actor Junior Pop is still alive / “the World Loves You” – Davido Celebrates Father’s 68th Birthday / #rhoabuja: Meet Arafa, The Jesus Girl Who Also Loves To Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rest Of The World Loves Me,nigerian Also Also Loves Me Says Burna Boy by Daleeg112tobs: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
source(NAIJAPALABA.COM)From winning the BET awards for Best International Act and featuring in Beyonce�s Lion King Album, Burna Boy says Nigerians love him now because the rest of the world does. Talking about his album which will be released tomorrow and his music in an interview with Billboard, the Rivers State-born singer said his plan is to take his music worldwide and also play in a stadium in China. But first, he’ll embark on a 17-date global tour of 1,000- to 3,000-capacity venues starting Aug. 9 in Toronto.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/the-rest-of-the-world-loves-me-nigerian-also-also-loves-me-says-burna-boy

(1) (Reply)

Correct Scores / . / Lasisielenu Best Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.