Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv (55298 Views)

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by AyoNews: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Do advice her. Either from experience or witness

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by FuckingMachine: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
You thought you were indispensable?

And of all things to weaponize you chose sex which means that's all you have to offer and he should see you as an olosho.

You couldn't send him packing, couldn't seize the car you bought him or shut down the business you opened for him because you are broke and worthless, you denied him sex because that's all you have.

You are a leech.

1239 Likes 119 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by booblacain(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Please keep turning him down so that he can continue enjoying his sweet sleep. No time.

827 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by DiamondNimi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
You are giving him good reason to cheat

359 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Slydan204: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
What else do u want home 2 do? Beg or rape u?

500 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Natbrowny: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Alaye is already getting the pussy elsewhere. He's just trying to make moves coz he knws u'll decline.

If he doesn't ask for it. You'll suspect.

Sharp guy

1006 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Usmanovic95(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Fear this gender o!
You are depriving him of what he is maritally entitled to,but the man isnt complaining but she is still the one complaining.
Please what does she wants the man to do again?

462 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:
I wish the Bible allowed men to married two wives...

This our Christian women wahala too much ..

Head slammers women no dey bhave this way...

Did your Bible tell you marrying more than one wife is a sin?

Or did white people with blue eyeballs tell you that?

391 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by starpower(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
AyoNews:
I have always been like that to my wife and when single X's. He is mature to know it only interesting when the other party wants you. I myself sometimes opt for celibacy to improve my hornyness, and turns her down too, to display my discipline. I don't misread my partners behaviors like before, I respect her like I expect her to for me. Stop trying to have explanation for everything and nobody actually need us better that ourselves. Sometimes sef the man might just be initiating sex to please you, it this your questions I consider funny 😁.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by davillian(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
He is sending you a very strong message.....
By the time you realize what's happening it's already late .....
With time he would lose sexual interest with you....
And you would go years without sex with him even if you cry or your life depends on sex
That your husband might not even furck you again ....

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Shinjawestside: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mynd44:

Did your Bible tell you marrying more than one wife is a sin?

Or did white people with blue eyeballs tell you that?

Pls don't blaspheme..

Don't cross the redline

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by NFBI: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Head slammers women no dey bhave this way...

You funny 😁

21 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Gadafii: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Man wey sabi, na only weak man go dey beg for sexx

There are 1001 pusse out there waiting to accept and accommodate your man, what ever your reason of denying him sex which relatively is the major thing you have on the table you are doing yourself not your husband

He could pay for ohlosho, get a girl with FWB etc and he will never initiate sexx with you again or even look your side

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by simplepee(f): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
My gender and drama/complains😊.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by oluwaseyi0: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
J
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
grin
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by MDBAKP: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
B4 kor. Very soon you go know say nor be only you get kpekus. Dem nor dey tell deaf say people dey run b4 she dey tulee.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by crossfm: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hehehe.

He worry wahala,he no worry wahala. Watin you want make man do again grin.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by slaawomirr: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Damnnn niggar

That your husband must be a real niggar
Only a pussy ass weak man begs for sex

As at today if you want to bang 5 different kpekus it is very possible and easy

To make it worse if you manage get a low budget ass car be it lexus or benz then I swear you can bang almost all women in your street

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Addme: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dey play. You deny him his conjugal right and you are still the one complaining.
How do we satisfy this gender?

No worry,when Baba is through with away game,he would come back and meet you if his children outside are not many.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Decarbonisation: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Oti lor.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Ijaya123: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
AyoNews:

Before any advice, why do you usually turn him down in the first place? Besides, why are you bothered that he doesn’t disturb you again after? Isn’t that what you want by turning him down?
🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Shinjawestside:

Where in the Bible did you see that you are not allowed to marry two wives?

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by GreatAchiever1: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
You should be very worried, but whatever you do don't take advise from modern women or else that's the end.
Go ask the elderly women in your village from your side or your husbands side.
Or if you know any elderly women that has stayed with their husbands for atleast 50 years, I think they can give you good advice.

But in conclusion, don't deny your husband his conjugal rights. He and him alone has the unauthorized access to your body.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Mackyobi: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
What do you want again?u want him to start quarreling u wen u purposely acted dat way den he have to move on

8 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Lukuluku69(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
If Sex is your Most Potent weapon to punish him or make him come to reason, then I am afraid you are Weak.

Something, he can get for a Fee?

And even for Free!

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by femi4: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
AyoNews:
Don't wait for him to ask. Demand from him. No gender has the sole responsibility to demand for sex

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
FuckingMachine:
You thought you were indispensable?

And of all things to weaponize you chose sex which means that's all you have to offer and he should see you as an olosho.

You couldn't send him packing, couldn't seize the car you bought him or shut down the business you opened for him because you are broke and worthless, you denied him sex because that's all you have.

You are a leech.
The QUESTION should be "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"
Many of u jus think marriage na for kids wey don get income ! U jus wan use ur fire 🔥 spoil him FRY PAN.
What do you want to hear?
We go tell you, u have an Helper out there, A carer, which UR HUB is Service User & she is Service PROVIDER

Sho lo ya were lęda ni, one man's poison na another man wey life don Tire FOOD O

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by illicit(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
You want to kill him ni

U no give am sex, u no wan give am peace of mind

Witch

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by SeniorGee(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Só pê ōtiló
Repeat after me....
Õtilóó....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Raregem9000(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Obakoolex(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.