Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Woman Sentenced To 7 Years In Prison For Assaulting Housemaid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sentenced To 7 Years In Prison For Assaulting Housemaid (622 Views)

Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra / Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby / Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Neighbour During Fight In Ajegunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sentenced To 7 Years In Prison For Assaulting Housemaid by HeWrites(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
An Upper Area Court sitting in Kasuwan Nama in Jos, Plateau State on Friday sentenced a 37-year-old woman, Rita Agom, to seven years in prison for assaulting her 10-year-old housemaid, Igbere TV reports.

She was also given an option to pay a fine of N125, 000.

The judge, Lawal Suleiman, also ordered her to pay the hospital bills accrued for the treatment of the child.

Agom had pleaded guilty to the offence and begged the court for leniency, Igbere TV reports.

The court heard that the case was reported on July 23 at the ‘A’ Division Police Station by Yoyo Williams of Algadama Junction.

The prosecutor, Monday Dabit, said the convict inflicted injuries on her housemaid with the use of an electric wire.

The offence, he said, contravened the provisions of sections 206 and 222 of the Plateau State Code Law.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/847515/shocking-woman-sentenced-to-7-years-in-prison-for-assaulting-housemaid/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Woman Sentenced To 7 Years In Prison For Assaulting Housemaid by chii8(f): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
She will just pay the fine and starve the next housemaid.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 7 Years In Prison For Assaulting Housemaid by skultrick(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
chii8:
She will just pay the fine and starve the next housemaid.

Women, very wicked beings. I was a victim, my uncle's wife who I lived with few months after my mother had died, treated me with so much disdain that some neighbors living in the 15-flats compound took pity and always bought food for me when they came back from work.

I didn't know what I did wrong, she just hated me like viper. I was so hardworking, but she still never liked me.

She bought different varieties of cane, and used a specific one of the canes depending on the weight of the supposed offense committed. My uncle tried to stop her, but being a 9-5 worker he couldn't.

The said woman who was a housewife normally fight her husband, infact in one instance I had the exclusive view of watching her throw her husband to the ground, then I new it was finished for me.

My uncle finally was transferred to Abuja, and he asked me if I wanted to continue staying in Lagos, I told him no, that his wife will kill me.

I fear women, and have become more strict with ladies.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 7 Years In Prison For Assaulting Housemaid by BlackPantherxXx: 4:31am On Jul 27, 2019
If this is implemented in SE....

95% of the women would be jailed.

YOU and I know this is 100% fact!
Re: Woman Sentenced To 7 Years In Prison For Assaulting Housemaid by Justiceleague1: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
If this is implemented in SE....

95% of the women would be jailed.

YOU and I know this is 100% fact!

UsmanDanHotoroMental

grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action / Moment Lady Almost Lost Her Finger While Trying To Remove Her Ring / Port Harcourt Serial Killer Seen Being Taken By SARS To An Undisclosed Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.