Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action (605 Views)

Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by Bekwarra(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Woman Who Locked Boy in Dog’s Kernel Gives Reason For Her ActionPublished 5 mins ago on August 15, 2019 By Afolabi Dolapo

A 24-year old lady, Onyinye Mbadike, who was arrested by the Lagos state police command over the viral video showing her assaulting and locking up a 10-year old boy, Chibike Eziamaka, in a dog’s cage has opened up.

Spokesperson of the Lagos State Police Command, Bala Elkana said Chibike who is an orphan was brought to Lagos by his aunt who is Onyinye’s mother.

The suspect told the police that she assaulted and mistreated the victim because she was misbehaving after drinking a liquor in their fridge. According to her, Chibike smashed her car’s side mirror with a stone, at their residence in no 7, Trimnell Street, Aguda.

She revealed that she only locked the boy in an empty dog kernel for a few hours before bringing him out. The young victim has since been rescued and taken to a secured shelter while the suspect will soon be charged to court
https://www.phillakaysblog.com/woman-who-locked-boy-in-dogs-kernel-gives-reason-for-her-action/

Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by General0847: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ugly face, Ugly heart. Send her to jail.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by Karemarealty288(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Her eyes don clear.

Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by Kneephy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe where art thou
Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by NwaAmaikpe: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
shocked

Growing up as an incorrigible social misfit in Enugu;
I was privileged to be subjected to the worst of torturous punishments.
From "picking pin" to "sitting on the air".

No doubt, they helped put me on the right track to life and ultimately made me the better human I am today.
But not once was I served the "doggy style".
This is ingenious yet unimaginable.

This 24-year old is a monster and one whose husband I am greatly afraid for.

But I won't totally blame her because as a dominantly Catholic tribe, we Igbos have been misled by the doctrine of purgatory to mete out the worst form of torture on our fellow humans in the name of character purification.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by starbuck(f): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Most times I wonder why most females are this wicked abi no be the same God wey make them, made me too undecided undecided
Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by Puregold3(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
spits..
not enough excuse..
She's even this young. perhaps, she has forgotten she her self still has a long way to go..

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by neonly: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
See d ugly small girl looking someone child inside a dig cage so because she drank a liquor in yur fridge u decide to lock him in a cage
1. Who provided d liquor
2.who put d liquor where a minor can have access to it
D is girl just dey bury herself more nd more
Abeg make lock dem lock d goat jor
Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by neonly: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
[code][/code]f
Puregold3:
spits..
not enough excuse..
She's even this young. perhaps, she has forgotten she her self still has a long way to go..

Abi see d small fool
Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by IamPlato(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Who Has Watched The Movie "Case 39". Until You Are In Other People's Should You Will Never Understand Why The Act The way They Do...
Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by backnbeta(f): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

But I won't totally blame her because as a dominantly Catholic tribe, we Igbos have been misled by the doctrine of purgatory to mete out the worst form of torture on our fellow humans in the name of character purification.

undecided
Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by hakeem4(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
well it is quite barbaric to lock up a minor in dogs cage in the 21st century. i feel there are better methods to solve this issue. but at east you have to go to jail for assaulting the minor first
Re: Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog's Cage Reveals Reason For Her Action by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
.....Ugly Female-Monster-Demon !!! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoos $1million While In Maximum Security Prison / 21-year-old Tricycle Snatcher Arrested In Anambra / BREAKING: FRSC ‘can No Longer’ Fine Motorists, Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.