Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How To Cure Breasts Cancer Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Breasts Cancer Remedy (222 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Breasts Cancer Remedy by Sarkolee(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
HOW TO CURE BREASTS CANCER REMEDY.

Many people in this world are suffering from this types of sickness that many people can't afford money for the treatment,meanwhile killing alot of people outside there simply because they can't afford the funds,so that made us get deeply in our research in other to solve the problem facing many people outside there so that we can establish a treatment that won't takes alot of money from them and will be easy that why we recommend this type of treatment.

METHOD OF PREPARING THE MEDICINE.

1) 1-aloe vera leaf
2)  -2 to 3 large fresh ginger
  3)-1 pineapple
4)  -1 Soursop

READ THE REMAINING HERE;

https://beezstrap..com/2019/07/how-to-cure-breasts-cancer-remedy.html

(1) (Reply)

BROWN SKIN GIRL : The Ultimate Skincare Guide / Essential Oils And Their Various Uses / Your Smartphone’s Light Is Badly Affecting Your Brain And Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.