Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) (57506 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Slays In Fitness Wear, Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page / The Swag On Wizkid’s First Son Though! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by vixpal: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
wonder233:
Very easy, just pay a posting request authorization processing fee of N5, 000 using the following account number: 0028558737, Zenith bank.
Thief Ole.

1 Like

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by vixpal: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
dannyblings:
Please I am relatively new here. Don't know how to post a new topic. I would appreciate if someone could teach me how. Tnx in anticipation
Go to the the sub heading of the related topics, scroll a little bit, you will see create a new post

1 Like

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by shogsman(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Trump willing he'll be back with us by the end of next month.
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin hilarious.
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by goaldynboy: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
vixpal:
[s]Reporting from New York in New Jersey ? Illiterate comedian and followers[/s]

Mumu!!

Dauda is more literate than you and had been a successful comedian and an actor for over two decades!!

All what he said was deliberate to elicit laughter, which he has achieved!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Meself go soon japa
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by ovasnews: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Old news something of last yr bloggers should stop recycling old posts
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by festyese: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
judgementyard:
my nigga,all the way from oko poly to America. grin
for those wey know

1 Like

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by RZArecta2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Why is your brother in winter coats in summer months grin
this video and pics are very old, whenever I say thunder fire bloggers people say I’m going too far cool
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
dannyblings:
Please I am relatively new here. Don't know how to post a new topic. I would appreciate if someone could teach me how. Tnx in anticipation
Call my number make i put you through, 0234594971
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Old video
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
goaldynboy:

Mumu!!

Dauda is more literate than you and had been a successful comedian and an actor for over two decades!!

All what he said was deliberate to elicit laughter, which he has achieved!!

Don't mind the mumu with dead sense of humor.
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Afobear: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nairaland ,nawa !!!! This stuff he did last year Na ....tufiakwa
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nigeria is not such a bad country. We just oriente ourself that it is.

It's like when you live in a poor neighbourhood and you come into money. Suddenly you remember children there are always noisy.

Whatever justification would do to move out.
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by dannyblings(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
vixpal:

Go to the the sub heading of the related topics, scroll a little bit, will see create a new post
Thanks a lot....
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
This blogger should post the direct Instagram link instead of a link to his blog. If this man trends too much, he might get Trumps attention and get himself deported.
America is a land of multi ethnic people, there is no crime in being a typical Igbo man in the us, be proud of who you are where ever you go.

1 Like

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Donjuan77: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
this post is not relevant
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by samcus(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
most underated comedian in Nigeria,if you know you know.
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
This is swag
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Lekanboii: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nice

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
vixpal:
Reporting from New York in New Jersey ? Illiterate comedian and followers

It's West New York in New Jersey and not New York in New Jersey cool
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by soleexx(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

mentaliity of average Nigeria... Yankee dey always cold grin
MetaPhysical:

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Gforce2019: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
wonder233:
Very easy, just pay a posting request authorization processing fee of N5, 000 using the following account number: 0028558737, Zenith bank.

O Ni kuure
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
The pictures alone dey make me laugh grin grin
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dauda.. the only comedian that moves me
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by armyofone(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Clothes na clothes na! Na him the cold dey catch grin
The villagers told him it is cold in obodo and ice full ground for summer!

MetaPhysical:

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
vixpal:
Reporting from New York in New Jersey ? Illiterate comedian and followers
He is a comedian.
He is more educated than you
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kingkun69:
Old news something of last yr bloggers should stop recycling old posts

How dem go put food for table?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos / Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.