Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira (1059 Views)

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? / SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Realboygenius(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
UBA in a bid to encourage saving culture in Nigeria is giving it customers who saves as low as 10,000 Naira in their UBA savings account monthly for 3 months, a chance to win 1.5 Million Naira in the UBA Wise Saver Promo 2019.

The promo is open to both new and existing UBA customers who make a N10,000 monthly deposit into their savings accounts for 3 consecutive months before each draw date. 

Here is how to participate and be a millionaire:

1) Open a new UBA Bank Account or maintain your existing UBA Bank Account if you already have one

2) Save Money in Your UBA Account

3)  Maintain a Steady Account Balance: Now that you have saved up to 30,000 Naira, just maintain your balance for a period of three months to qualify.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/07/24/win-n1-5m-uba-wise-savers-promo/amp/

Cc puskin, FOD, dominique, naijacutee

Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Ejadike(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okay, I have like 50k I'm not using anymore, maybe I'll just do like 15k each month to put me on a better chance to win. Make I even win all these promos way these people de advertise for once sef.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Ennyholar: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
I guess it's time I reactive my old UBA account. But who is going to dash me morning to deposit. smiley

Cc lalasticlala
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Alli9k(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ejadike:
Okay, I have like 50k I'm not using anymore, maybe I'll just do like 15k each month to put me on a better chance to win. Make I even win all these promos way these people de advertise for once sef.

bossu ... make d share of d 50k wey u no use anymore still reach ma hand na...any amount..
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Iceman296: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
What's this Market place all about?
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Ejadike(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Alli9k:

bossu ... make d share of d 50k wey u no use anymore still reach ma hand na...any amount..
no worry, when I win the 1.5m I go show you small love. At all at all na winch na abi?
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Temitope1759(f): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
I think we should give it to UBA for this amazing Promo. Saving culture is something every single Nigeria should learn. Thumbs up for them.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Queennette(f): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
For some reason, i feel really optimistic about this. Good customer reward strategy...This is making me stay with UBA.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Ennyholar: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Queennette:
For some reason, i feel really optimistic about this. Good customer reward strategy...This is making me stay with UBA.

I used to own an account with UBA but stopped after I gained admission due to unavailability of their branch when I relocated. But first thing on Monday I'll need to locate a branch and reactive my account. I can't miss this great opportunity.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Ennyholar: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Temitope1759:
I think we should give it to UBA for this amazing Promo. Saving culture is something every single Nigeria should learn. Thumbs up for them.

Saving Culture ??
Do you think Nigerians take this seriously. I hope a lot of Nigerians grab this beautiful opportunity from UBA.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Realboygenius(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ennyholar:

Saving Culture ??
Do you think Nigerians take this seriously. I hope a lot of Nigerians grab this beautiful opportunity from UBA.

A lot of Nigerians do actually but it's just that you don't know them. We should give it to UBA.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by koskilala: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Cool, this idea really make sense o but my question is how long will this last? Because if you open a new account now you might need close to 3 months to save that and still another to let it mature. Or isn't that how it is?

2 Likes

Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Corroro: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
This is a very welcomed idea and I totally agree that it promotes culture, when you save for 3 months you stand a chance to win over 1 million, even if you don't win the money you'd have saved up money for yourself. So at the end of the day it promotes a saving habit, it's a win win thing.

2 Likes

Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Queennette(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ennyholar:

I used to own an account with UBA but stopped after I gained admission due to unavailability of their branch when I relocated. But first thing on Monday I'll need to locate a branch and reactive my account. I can't miss this great opportunity.

I know right... This is mad opportunity o. I'm just here already thinking about the business to start. Cheeee!!! UBA; i'm super proud of them again
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by bravesoul247(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
This is one thing one needs to jump on. I'm 10k each month for 3 months? Wow! That's awesome.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by thatkindthing: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
So many companies and brands doing giveaways , so many promos coming up that you could cash in from, this one is saying 1.5 million? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Donmoscojaja(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
ok
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by saxby(f): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2019
What an interesting promo, 1.5 million in my tailoring business now will boost it to another whole new level. Thank UBA for this, I just hope I can be a winner.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Ennyholar: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2019
thatkindthing:
So many companies and brands doing giveaways , so many promos coming up that you could cash in from, this one is saying 1.5 million? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

You better stop thinking and start acting.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by saxby(f): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2019
koskilala:
Cool, this idea really make sense o but my question is how long will this last? Because if you open a new account now you might need close to 3 months to save that and still another to let it mature. Or isn't that how it is?
good question, it's best we know so we can be sure that us opening a new account now have a chance to winning from them.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Ennyholar: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2019
saxby:
What an interesting promo, 1.5 million in my tailoring business now will boost it to another whole new level. Thank UBA for this, I just hope I can be a winner.

The first question will be do you have an account with UBA ? If No then you need to open an account ASAP and start saving.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Ennyholar: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2019
saxby:
good question, it's best we know so we can be sure that us opening a new account now have a chance to winning from them.

The OP clearly stated it there
Just keep the money in your account for three months straight.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Ennyholar: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Realboygenius:

A lot of Nigerians do actually but it's just that you don't know them. We should give it to UBA.

Good to hear that.
Saving culture is very essential, something everyone should learn.
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: UBA To Reward Customers With 1.5 million Naira by Enosa1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
They sent me a message regarding this, the draw is tomorrow 31st. Fingers crossed, optimistic and hopeful.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. / I Made 3000$ Working From Home / Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.