Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? (34090 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Cheato64(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad.

14 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Mickykarim: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
PUT IT IN THE CAPITAL MARKET, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IMMEDIATE NEED FOR IT AND OR AN IDEA FOR IT RIGHT AWAY.

The alternative would be a FIXED deposit.

20 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by gsid: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Take 40k only and start affiliate business which you can continue doing even when ASUU resumes, then invest the other in laundry and cleaning business

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Mickykarim: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Do not listen to anybody who ask you to jump into any business you have no idea.

155 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Cheato64(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
I like this, which business can I go and get experience from?
Mickykarim:
Do not listen to anybody who ask you to jump into any business you have no idea.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Cheato64(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
How do I do that
gsid:
Take 40k only and start affiliate business which you can continue doing even when ASUU resumes, then invest the other in laundry and cleaning business
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Cheato64(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Can u pls explain more
Mickykarim:
PUT IT IN THE CAPITAL MARKET, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IMMEDIATE NEED FOR IT AND OR AN IDEA FOR IT RIGHT AWAY.

The alternative would be a FIXED deposit.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by gsid: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
i can put you through, for free on how both works. i can send my contact. when i was in university, unijos i had one of the best laundry in town then
Cheato64:
How do I do that
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by ayoncox: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad
Register a business and start food commodity, land flipping and real estate agency chat me up on 08089456258 to show you how

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Sheddy5(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Open up to 5 p.o.s stores in busy places and employ individuals.

34 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by jammyunn(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad
where are you based?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by DontBullshitMe: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carry Olosho 500k.

Do party 400k.

Give Pastor the rest.

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by zedegit: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
gsid:

Are you making real money from it?

Will you teach me for free? I could appreciate when I start cashing out.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Cheato64(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
UNN nsukka
jammyunn:
where are you based?

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Cheato64(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thank you
DontBullshitMe:
Carry Olosho 500k.

Do party 400k.

Give Pastor the rest.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by gsid: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
i can teach you for free how it works
zedegit:

Are you making real money from it?

Will you teach me for free? I could appreciate when I start cashing out.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by greymiles: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Carry Olosho 500k.

Do party 400k.

Give Pastor the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Richsteemit: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Invest in prop firm.

50K can get u a prop firm account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Hartugrin27(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Carry Olosho 500k.

Do party 400k.

Give Pastor the rest.

Too much sense will not kill u

33 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by sureteeboy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cheato64:
What business yielded the 1.5 million in the first instance? Maybe you should just persist with it. Or is the money a gift or loan?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Saint1960: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cheato64:

Carry Nigeria to qualify (WCQ) stake the entire 1.5
Thank me later grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by doctore212(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olosho.

No need for capital . You are the capital

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by eedhrisademola(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cheato64:
PUFF PUFF BUSINESS NKO?
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Eecho(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cheato64:
UNN nsukka
Since you are in Nsukka , I will tell you what will work for you fast . Don't open POS , as you know there are a lot of banks in and outside school . Find a football betting shop , enrol , learn for about 3weeks and work towards opening yours , Betking and betnaija are popular in Nsk ... You can make at least 70 to 100 k weekly depending on the turnup . And even if you put someone there when school resumes , you can still monitor the account from your phone .

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by seanwilliam(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
First , I can’t do any physical business with such money, I’m not good at it . Secondly I’ll reinvest half of the money on whatever gave me that money , then buy ethereum with the rest and lock up .. thirdly , if I don’t know what to do with money at hand, I’ll kuku ma use am buy land and forget it cos no matter how long you hold the money , you go spend am and go back to square one .

Modified : , no wonder we’re poor.. look at peoples comments, none of una get good business idea.

It’s one thing to have money, it’s another thing to know what to do with it

Anyway I buy all types of gift cards and funds ( PayPal, skrill) at amazing rate . I’m tested and trusted

30 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Arkadrob(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
gsid:
i can teach you for free how it works
I am interested Sir. I just sent you an email.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Nova1988(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cheato64:

Crypto.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Victorious12: 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Guys listen
If you’re willing to hear and consider this then you’ll make ur capital back within 2 to 3 months
Have you heard of intelligence prime capital
You just have to buy a robot and it will trade for you
It gives you 50% of your capital in a month
And guess what
You’ll don’t have to do anything
Just sit back and enjoy your profits everyday
I’ve been doing this since last year
Dm me for proof

10 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by ApexTrends: 12:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Victorious12:
Guys listen
If you’re willing to hear and consider this then you’ll make ur capital back within 2 to 3 months
And guess what
Dm me for proof
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

71 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Volksguys1985: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2022
ApexTrends:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Robot go spend the money, back to square 0

35 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Trumann: 1:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Victorious12:
Guys listen
And guess what
Dm me for proof

I'm a robot and I can trade for you. Give me your money to trade for you.

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Banks And Blood Money. / Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.