Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Make #100k+ In Weeks Here In Nairaland. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make #100k+ In Weeks Here In Nairaland. (243 Views)

Make Free 100k In 2 Days Free Training / Make Money With Ecommerce Without Even Importing... My 100k In 2weeks Case Study / Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #100k+ In Weeks Here In Nairaland. by Jonaslegacy12(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
How to quit your job in 30 days selling information in nairaland.

Hello guys

Almost everybody keep saying that you need website, email marketing and Facebook and Instagram ads to sell information and equally make Good money off it...

Am here to prove them wrong.

Back in February 2019 (20th precisely)

I studied nairaland for hours including the fact that they have thousands of registered members and millions of visitors...

I got to make money from this crowd; I thought to my self'.

I decided to hit GOOGLE and researched about how women can go to Aliexpress.com and purchase cheap goods like wireless handy sewing machine...
I researched how to get this product down to Nigeria without their own money...

I spent 3 days complete researching and copying these information and compiled them in my PDF file in my mobile phone.

After the copy and pasting session I bought a new sim card, and downloaded whatsapp business...
I got my self and my marketing tools ready

I then advertised here in nairaland using a very chronic and silly method ...

Well the rest is history...the button line is I made 6 figures....

Imagine when 50 women buys my eBook for 5,000 in a week or more..

Though there were many bad days...

But as long as you are giving out value ...you will certainly make money...

You only need information and then advertising... You wont spend money on ads...

Just you and your information

Well

I call it COPY AND PASTE METHOD.

I AM WILLING TO TEACH YOU THE VERY EXACT STEP BY STEP THAT I DID TO, THAT AM STILL DOING TO MAKE 6FIGURES (100K+) MONTHLY

ITS NEVER EASY AND THERE IS NO MAGIC BUT INCOME IS SURE

HERE IS WHAT AM TO TEACH YOU:

1)TOP 5 INFORMATION THAT SELLS IN NAIRALAND(NOT ALL INFORMATION THAT SELLS)

2)WHO TO SELL AND HOW TO SELL.

3)STEP BY STEP TO BUILD REPUTATION TO AVOID PEOPLE CALLING EFCC FOR YOU

TIME IS RUNNING OUT..

FOR A VERY SMALL AND AFFORDABLE SUM, YOU WILL GET STARTED TODAY.
https:///Gr6Ih9D7yHvK0QPfT7dF3v

(1) (Reply)

Electronics, Air-conditioners And Generating Sets At Dealership Price / Ileya Package / Do You Want To Start A WISP And Provide Unlimited Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.