Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (1179 Views)

Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud / Jumia Is Fraud!! SCAM!! Criminally Inclined!! Beware Nigerians!!! / Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by AnotherPretty1: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
They said I should drop the matter.

Peace ✌️
Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lol..

I can't even buy goods online in this present situation not to talk of from a faceless forum sad
Re: . by ChisomK9(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
Are you serious about this : me a fraud?
You paid 165k for a chip unlock xr and It was delivered with a chip to your office as requested while you were trying to fix the chip you damaged the chip of which a day after that chip stopped working of which only few people here know a way around that for now..

Then you pull up on here calling me fraud,

Please give them the full story about you taking the phone without telling me ,to an engineer without telling me you damaged the chip of which the sim port was damaged as It could not recognize sims anymore ,

Of which I referred you to who could fix that for you of which the did

I would have comfortably refunded your money if you had not taken the phone to and engineer for unlocking where the sim port was damaged, probably in the process of forcing the chip and the sim wrongly into the phone

1 Like

Re: . by wesley80(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
AnotherPretty1:
ChisomK9 whose account name is Ezra Ibe is a fraud that sells equipments that may or may not work.

This post is not to witch hunt anybody but an announcement for future buyers to be careful and aware of who there are dealing with.

He sold an iPhone XR 8 days ago that was supposed to be chipped unlocked. However since the day the phone was bought it has been saying “Sim Not Supported” even after numerous chip trials and even replacement of the sim tray. However the seller (ChisomK9) has refused to take any single responsibility for this issue.

Between I and Chisom we know each other very well and the fact of the case cannot be denied. However if this matter gets denied, all written text will be put on the thread. Sadly voice calls were not recorded.

Be careful when dealing with Nairaland sellers cus it might just be you next.
Whoever you are, take down this silly thread. Get yourself informed before you start throwing baseless accusations and defaming people. If you're ignorant, you ask questions. You don't tie up your eyes and accuse the sun of refusing to shine.

3 Likes

Re: . by ChisomK9(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
AnotherPretty1:
Stop trying to hack this account.

Anyway like I said earlier we bought know the truth and we know each other and I have done everything in my power to get through to you.

Now for the sake of Nairaland entertainment. I will post a few screen shots.
please drop all screenshot you have here
Re: . by AnotherPretty1: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
This has been established in this conversation.

Others to come.

Re: . by ChisomK9(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Post full screenshot and conversations
Re: . by AnotherPretty1: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Any fools can support who ever they want to support or not. I can’t help you on that and I can’t also possibly reply all fools.

When someone starts a statement with Me Chisom can’t give a replacement. Trust me there is nothing that can be said after that that won’t be denied or turned upside down. He has said he won’t give a replacement and that is final, every other thing is a massive fight of who-said-who-did.

Future Buyers beware.
Re: . by Lacazzi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nonsense thread nonsense OP.

Nairaland has many legit sellers. so Face the accused.

Don't come here to make everyone look bad cos you did a biz that went wrong
Re: . by ChisomK9(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
AnotherPretty1:
Any fools can support who ever they want to support or not. I can’t help you on that and I can’t also possibly reply all fools.

When someone starts a statement with Me Chisom can’t give a replacement. Trust me there is nothing that can be said after that that won’t be denied or turned upside down. He has said he won’t give a replacement and that is final, every other thing is a massive fight of who-said-who-did.

Future Buyers beware.
i said you are getting no replacement , because a phone and a chip was delivered and you couldn’t fix it ,instead of reaching out to me first ,you took it straight to an engineer of which you told me the phone was activated for you there ,then you noticed you sim was only 3g eligible not LTE you took it off went to upgrade your sim to 4G it was while the were activating the phone a second time the sim port and chip was damaged as the phone could no longer detect sim , so please tell what’s the fraud there

1 Like

Re: . by bobo65(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
AnotherPretty1:
This has been established in this conversation.

Others to come.

Wait o

How can u just cut out a sentence in a conversation and post as a screenshot?

Cc dragnet please if this guy is not ready to post the full conversation, please close and hide this thread and give this guy a serious ban.

Do u know the kinda damage u r doing to this guy?
How can u just cut a part of the convo and post as evidence?

6 Likes

Re: . by Kreamie(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chips unlocks weren’t working at some point hence the error ‘sim unsupported’.

You should have asked questions from the source before taking the phone to an engineer you know? It wouldn’t have ‘voided the warranty’.

I think you shot yourself in the foot.

1 Like

Re: . by ChisomK9(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
bobo65:

Wait o

How can u just cut out a sentence in a conversation and post as a screenshot?

Cc dragnet please if this guy is not ready to post the full conversation, please close and hide this thread and give this guy a serious ban.

Do u know the kinda damage u r doing to this guy?
How can u just cut a part of the convo and post as evidence?
Tomorrow morning he or she will be put in the right place for explainations, I still have the address the phone was delivered to and I will make it so embarrassing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by humblesteve(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
krattoss:
Lol..

I can't even buy goods online in this present situation not to talk of from a faceless forum sad
We’ve heard, you can move on now.
Re: . by AnotherPretty1: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
ChisomK9:
Tomorrow morning he or she will be put in the right place for explainations, I still have the address the phone was delivered to and I will make it so embarrassing

Aww... so frightening.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
This op is such a myopic fellow...you have no case against Chisom here. You f-kup, so fix yourself.
Re: . by wesley80(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
ChisomK9:
That's right. Some people just need sense forced into their brains.
Re: . by AnotherPretty1: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Like I said I and Chisom know this matter very well. He said he is not replacing the phone and me after 8 days of fighting I’ve decided to give up on the phone. The money will not kill anybody.

The screenshot is not evidence for court room settlement. It is for Nairaland entertainment and I will say my side of the story completely and remove mind from this matter.

Chisom that refused to respond to various inquiries of whether he was in Lagos at the moment or not for the past 8 days suddenly has time to come and make a scene.

Inside life angry

The only reason I’m putting this on Nairaland is because this is were I know him from. No other person was there when this phone was transacted upon. So before you come and say your 2 bit;

“Everything is funny until it happens to you” - Dave Chapelle.
Re: . by Idboyostic(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
AnotherPretty1:

This post is not to witch hunt anybody but an announcement for future buyers to be careful and aware of who there are dealing with. This post just showed how ignorant you are.....

He sold an iPhone XR 8 days ago that was supposed to be chipped unlocked. However since the day the phone was bought it has been saying “Sim Not Supported” even after numerous chip trials and even replacement of the sim tray. However the seller (ChisomK9) has refused to take any single responsibility for this issue. Get yourself informed and prepared before coming out to post rubbish!

Between I and Chisom we know each other very well and the fact of the case cannot be denied. However if this matter gets denied, all written text will be put on the thread. Sadly voice calls were not recorded. Now you the fraud here, how will you cropped a line out of all your chats with the said person....this just justify how fraudulent you are.

Be careful when dealing with Nairaland sellers cus it might just be you next. Well, your case doesn't hold water, just go to bed

2 Likes

Re: . by adecamp(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chisom said you activated the phone with a chip and you told him it was activated but showing 3g. You wanted 4g so you upgraded your sim and in the process...infact, with the above bolded, case closed

2 Likes

Re: . by twinskenny(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: . by Timileyin1234(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
I must use iPhone syndrome. Why buying chip unlock phone when u know nothing about it. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: . by Macaulish(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Waka Jeje

Omo Ologo

Puppy Lolly
Lolly Puppy

Sugar Daddy :: Daddy Sugar..

Waka passing... Jeje waka grin

(1) (Reply)

Sold out / Lenovo Thinkpad Corei5, 6gb Ram... 30k sold / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.