Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. (1587 Views)

London Used Galaxy A71 With Galaxy Watch Active 2 Bundle Deal At 200k / Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by phazotron(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good afternoon. I sold my phone to princemilla yesterday but complained he didnt have the complete cash with him. The outstanding is 2k and he promised me that he will send d rest to my account before the end of today. I decided to trust him like dat. Till now i havent received any alert. Pls fellow nairala because i believed dat an adult like him will be too mature to misbehave becuse of 2k.nairalanders, don't deal with this criminal. He will give us excuses why he can't give u the full cash upfront.
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by Darkseid(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
phazotron:
Good afternoon. I sold my phone to princemilla this morning but complained he didnt have the complete cash with him. The outstanding is 2k and he promised me that he will send d rest to my account before the end of today. Till now i havent received any alert. Pls prince give me my 2k before things get ugly. Besides i want to believe that ure not dumb enough to ruin ur reputation here because of 2k.
The last time I checked, today hasn't ended abi na China you dey?

1 Like

Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by phazotron(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Darkseid:
The last time I checked, today hasn't ended abi na China you dey?

And im also sure you're aware that its a five hour difference btw 11am and 4pm.
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
phazotron:

And im also sure you're aware that its a five hour difference btw 11am and 4pm.
uve sold the HTC ?
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by phazotron(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
armylord:
uve sold the HTC ?

I go wait for u before ni?
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
phazotron:

I go wait for u before ni?
lolzz aiit man
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by MrBigiman: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Has he paid u?
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by phazotron(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2017
MrBigiman:
Has he paid u?

Says he will this morning. I hope he won't give me a reason to go to the extreme cause I need the money today.
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by henrixx(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Nawa common 2k. U no wait make the day even finish

guy you need some chills. Sort out yourself with him first before doin this. This is too early

1 Like

Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by MrBigiman: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2017
phazotron:

Says he will this morning. I hope he won't give me a reason to go to the extreme cause I need the money today.

let's see now.
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by phazotron(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Another day and still no alert. Also refusing to pick his call. Q word is enuf for the wise.
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by millomaniac: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
phazotron:
Good afternoon. I sold my phone to princemilla this morning but complained he didnt have the complete cash with him. The outstanding is 2k and he promised me that he will send d rest to my account before the end of today. I decided to trust him like dat. Till now i havent received any alert. Pls fellow nairala because i believed dat an adult like him will be too mature to misbehave becuse of 2k.nairalanders, don't deal with this criminal. He will give us excuses why he can't give u the full cash upfront.

My friend go and sit down jooo. It's only you that knows what transpired between the two of you that you won't let the day go before you rush here to taint somebody. if I were the buyer. I am never paying that 2k. You have done your worst.

2 Likes

Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by sotall(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Just because of 2K....see as person dey para
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
sotall:
grin grin grin grin grin
Just because of 2K....see as person dey para
is 2k not money,

1 Like

Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by phazotron(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
millomaniac:

My friend go and sit down jooo. It's only you that knows what transpired between the two of you that you won't let the day go before you rush here to taint somebody. if I were the buyer. I am never paying that 2k. You have done your worst.

Guy I only modified this thread this morning because I didn't feel like creating another thread after giving him the benefit of the doubt. He bought the phone yesterday not today. i only opened a complaint thread yesterday and changed it to a disclaimer this morning. It's over 24 hrs so yes I have the right to do this. And pls stop poking your nose in another man's business. You don't know the genesis of this you're just coming here to open ur dirty mouth. I've forgotten about the money. If he likes let him not return it. I'm only disappointed in him for misbehaving because of of 2k dat can't cook pot of soup.
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by phazotron(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
henrixx:
Nawa common 2k. U no wait make the day even finish

guy you need some chills. Sort out yourself with him first before doin this. This is too early

Guy I only modified this thread this morning because I didn't feel like creating another thread after giving him the benefit of the doubt. He bought the phone yesterday not today. ive been calling him since yet he refused to pick my calls. i only opened a complaint thread yesterday and changed it to a disclaimer this morning. It's over 24 hrs so yes I have the right to do this. I've forgotten about the money. If he likes let him not return it. I'm only disappointed in him for misbehaving because of of 2k dat can't cook pot of soup.
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
phazotron:

Guy I only modified this thread this morning because I didn't feel like creating another thread after giving him the benefit of the doubt. He bought the phone yesterday not today. i only opened a complaint thread yesterday and changed it to a disclaimer this morning. It's over 24 hrs so yes I have the right to do this. And pls stop poking your nose in another man's business. You don't know the genesis of this you're just coming here to open ur dirty mouth. I've forgotten about the money. If he likes let him not return it. I'm only disappointed in him for misbehaving because of of 2k dat can't cook pot of soup.
you should keep the matter to yourself if you don't want anyone poking their nose in it.

1 Like

Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by phazotron(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
you should keep the matter to yourself if you don't want anyone poking their nose in it.

I think you would prefer it dat u get scammed by him. Person dey warn u u dey talk mumu tin.
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by jeff1607(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2017
phazotron:

I think you would prefer it dat u get scammed by him. Person dey warn u u dey talk mumu tin.

has it been settled?
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by jksxxxx: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
millomaniac:

oga pay the man his money people like u dey make people no trust he has every right to say what ever he likes because agreement is an agreement ..pay the man 2k na change chicken change but try pay him.yiu have received the phone so what's your excuse
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by millomaniac: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
jksxxxx:
oga pay the man his money people like u dey make people no trust he has every right to say what ever he likes because agreement is an agreement ..pay the man 2k na change chicken change but try pay him.yiu have received the phone so what's your excuse

Lolz.
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by millomaniac: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
jksxxxx:

Lolz
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by MrBigiman: 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
This cash has to be paid. Some dudes scam all their lives without a single integrity. But this one must be payed. Pls drop his contact and I will make sure He pays u dat cash.
Re: Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. by adecamp(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2017
OP contact me. If you have his voice note or picture just come to Fadeyi

(1) (Reply)

SOLD********Moto Z4 4gb/128gb Indisplay Fingerprint @45k;;;gift;;;;; / ####SOLD###Iphone 7 32gb / HP Elitebook Folio 9470m, 500GB #125,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.