Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick (60836 Views)

Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump / Daddy Showkey Step Out In Military Camouflage In UK, Shades Nigerian Soldiers / Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Abi na davido cos na him dey fond of always jettin to south africa

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kanoute:
shocked
Maybe it was not the Nigerian artiste that was small, maybe the field was just too damn big..

Even a Boeing 747 will look so small when it is diving into the grand canyon..
grin grin Woah! Young man calm down, I no fit laugh abeg... you will make a very good defence lawyer though.

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by TSRC: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
When they drink like a fish, why won't their dicvkk retreat inside like a snail in its shell?

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Shalommy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hahaha.. Oh what a shame.
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
So many Nigerian artistes and she had to bonk wander coal
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by robinsonmfon(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kanoute:
shocked
Maybe it was not the Nigerian artiste that was small, maybe the field was just too damn big..

Even a Boeing 747 will look so small when it is diving into the grand canyon..
lol. My ribs don break

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Inteltower: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
simonlee:
Their small Dicks be bigger than her entire modeling career!

ouch. burn

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Yea, he his dick is small because her vagina is too wide, who da hell wants to fu ck a HIV infected South African vagina anyway?

He must he suicidal.
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Ewedegubbler: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
The only thing worth looking On this mumus body is her big very sensitive boobs. Everything else is total garbage. Her Toto Dey smell and she smokes crack cocaine.

Abeg stop posting stuff about this mumu gal
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Jaqenhghar: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Usually people with big mouths usually have small weiners
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by cashmoney2015: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
He actually shifted her womb, because all he wanted was to get her pants down and he has succeeded in the act. Kudos to the brave young Nigerian Artist.
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Lekanboii: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lol... see dis one

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by shegra58: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Charelsz:
See as her face be like vomit.
she come dey look like sour okro
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
MissRaine69:
She made the bad call....the fault lies with her! Did she not look before engaging?

You mean did she not look @ his fingers ... like nigeria gurls do on 1st date grin
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Y'all pussyniggas be hyping the size of your dick. Small dick is an embarrassment to the pussy.
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
how many of dem has she sampled?d taste of d puddin is in d eatin
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
She should be embarrassed -not her pu**y for being a cheap trick!
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Yankee101: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Madam have you considered if na you too scatter open?
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
MissRaine69:
She made the bad call....the fault lies with her! Did she not look before engaging?
Mami G.O wehdone ma
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by eddieguru(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Fast forward..."sister you're a hoe",believe this over stretched pussa apalar at your own peril cool
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Lucifer1419: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
This mumu dirty small time ashawo wey I almost rupture her womb last month. Whoever wants her nude video can contact me for it.
I have had 3some with her twice. And it wasn’t worth it for me.
. Oya send the nude pics brother, no time
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by IronGalaxy: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
ode

what SA know is sex sex no wonder they've the record of HIV patient in Africa but who are those artistes travelling there to sleep with these Ayangba and Nigeria artistes wey no dey use condom, I pity them

oshisco. I rep guys with big gbola anyway but e no fit credit anyone bank account so wtf!
And what's the reason for Nigerians having the highest rate of babies born with HIV the world over? you guys are so ignorant but talk so much
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by IronGalaxy: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
so many stupid comments on this thread. no suprised though
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
IronGalaxy:
And what's the reason for Nigerians having the highest rate of babies born with HIV the world over? you guys are so ignorant but talk so much

stop typing when your mental provider Is unavailable.

Nigeria had highest baby born with HIV ? such a dumb info I'm hearing for the first time

south Africa is the headquarter of HIV which I believe any reasonable Nigerians should stay off their ladies Even facelessly

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Chinonye02: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
Hmmm

Who she eep
Anyway juz look here

Advertise with us today at BILLBOARD.NG
Let's take your Products to your target market.
Tel : 08034379263
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by IronGalaxy: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

stop typing when your mental provider Is unavailable.

Nigeria had highest baby born with HIV ? such a dumb info I'm hearing for the first time

south Africa is the headquarter of HIV which I believe any reasonable Nigerians should stay off their ladies Even facelessly
Lol, hearing it for the first time doesn't mean its not true, it's just goes to show how ignorant and backwards you lots still are, I mean, HiV it's been accepted as a lifestyle disease all over the world, in Nigeria you still are stigmatising and ridiculing people living with the disease as if Nigeria is not one of Africa's hardest hit countries.

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by MissRaine69(f): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
ericsmith:

You mean did she not look @ his fingers ... like nigeria gurls do on 1st date grin
Do you just buy a pair of shoes without opening the box or trying it out for size?
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by otherway: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2019
noah91:
Really, women are becoming more shameless by the day. Imagine this olosho publicly talking abt how she was fvcked and still saying she wasn't properly fvcked.

Honestly I just weak..and she will be hoping for a decent guy to come her way...chai!

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Brightest04(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Hay guys,just consider this points-It's either Abbey Zeus have no womb to be shifted or she have a real big wide well in between her legs.And I bet if you try that place it will be like Oshodi potopoto.

2 Likes

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by enonche85(m): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2019
simonlee:
Their small Dicks be bigger than her entire modeling career!

This is deep mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Godmademan(m): 3:51am On Jul 27, 2019
tfash96:
So she's tasted all of our boys or what
This meme off me ahswear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nomzamo Mbatha's Outfit To AMAA 2016 / Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.