Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick (60840 Views)

Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump / Daddy Showkey Step Out In Military Camouflage In UK, Shades Nigerian Soldiers / Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Burgerlomo: 4:20am On Jul 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
"Now which one of y'all went to South Africa to embarrass me?" LOL. cheesy grin

I won't call that bragging 'cause sex has to be mental before the act is done. Funny enough, the person she's claiming to have a small dick may have it big. Perhaps, her walls have been over stretched.

Bore hole grin

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by platido(m): 5:05am On Jul 27, 2019
so now shifting of womb is what you guys brag for? womb God took time to create for babies to rest. women are daring men to shift it.
let's share the grace it's end of the world.so now shifting of womb is what you guys brag for? womb God took time to create for babies to rest. women are daring men to shift it.
let's share the grace it's end of the world.
so now shifting of womb is what you guys brag for? womb God took time to create for babies to rest. women are daring men to shift it.
let's share the grace it's end of the world.

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by paix(m): 5:09am On Jul 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

I won't call that bragging 'cause sex has to be mental before the act is done. Funny enough, the person she's claiming to have a small dick may have it big. Perhaps, her walls have been over stretched.
As a result of childbearing or eating cucumbers?
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by KingWarri: 5:14am On Jul 27, 2019
nnamanirr:
Our celebs and bragging are like bread and butter
Even American Artistes too dey brag so we not alone...
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:51am On Jul 27, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, hearing it for the first time doesn't mean its not true, it's just goes to show how ignorant and backwards you lots still are, I mean, HiV it's been accepted as a lifestyle disease all over the world, in Nigeria you still are stigmatising and ridiculing people living with the disease as if Nigeria is not one of Africa's hardest hit countries.

shut up nothing like that exist here. you're just hurt by the obvious truth. SA had the highest record of HIV cases in Africa

HIV in SA was caused by you people ignorance, nonchalant attitude, inability to take precaution and unreliability.

you should be thinking of sensitizing your cheap girls from not opening legs for anything they see instead of this unproductive nonsense you dey yarn. leave Nigeria to fix their issue and fix yours

3 Likes

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by popsyleo1: 5:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Are you sure there is a womb there

2 Likes

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Mintum: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Who is beevlings?
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by tfash96(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Godmademan:
This meme off me ahswear
no vex o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Lekanboii: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Lol

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09o68535652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Do you just buy a pair of shoes without opening the box or trying it out for size?

You are confusing yourselves ... no be when you sex drive a guy u go know d size .. so you ask guys to open there dick to you before you can date them ..wehdone
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by BackToLife: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2019
I read here on NL of men that have died from penis enlargement and some got demons into themselves by subbing fetish stuffs on their phallus in quest to make it 20 inches. This is Satan's worse diversion strategy, using his demonic female agents to make guys focus on wrong things instead of focusing on the fulfillment of their glorious Destiny. Short men like Mark Zuckeberb, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Ben Calson, Isaac Newton, Faraday, all these men were grateful to their Creator and refused to be distracted by these satanic agents. Many that should have been greater that them have lost their glorious Destiny to lust. The great men refused to be distracted, focused on discovering their Purpose on Earth and fulfilling it, no the World would forever celebrate them. Would you rather have short penis and become very great, or get long one from Satan and lose your Glory in Eternity? 3" of theirs is the most sensitive for s*x, yet most guys have above 5". You are perfect the way you are. Don't kill yourself for her, don't be insecure! Get a good girl, or if you want a bitch, Pay her in her wickedness, let hers for you, sew her BOREHOLE by surgery or juju to be smaller, tighter and sweeter. When you become great, she'll do tummy tuck surgery, virginna surgery, etc to get and keep you! King mindeset! What a bitch thinks of you is inconsequential!

4 Likes

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Shaggap: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2019
IronGalaxy:
And what's the reason for Nigerians having the highest rate of babies born with HIV the world over? you guys are so ignorant but talk so much
your head is paining you.get out of our forum

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by pakmoni(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2019
this boy has disgrace Us so after bragging all this while, kizz Daniel could not shift her womb.
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by TGMISKY(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2019
No wonder D'banj dey always shout "no long thing"
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by FIDELISFIDECENT: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sweetheart, I am sorry to have disappointed u. It never occurred to me that u have a "well" for "pussy".

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by briggson07(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
A pussy once bleeped can never in this life become unfucked

Glorified olosho
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by asspen8: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eleyi loud gan

See falling hand
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kai see this sweet girl wey I wan Bleep suck her Toto clean all her Toto adipose tissue with my tongue drink her Toto juice na another person don first me go Bleep am shit.
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by MissRaine69(f): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
ericsmith:

You are confusing yourselves ... no be when you sex drive a guy u go know d size .. so you ask guys to open there dick to you before you can date them ..wehdone
I wish I could find an iota of care
But I don’t have any so think what you want to think it changes nothing,
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by IronGalaxy: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Shaggap:
your head is paining you.get out of our forum
so predictable
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by IronGalaxy: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

shut up nothing like that exist here. you're just hurt by the obvious truth. SA had the highest record of HIV cases in Africa

HIV in SA was caused by you people ignorance, nonchalant attitude, inability to take precaution and unreliability.

you should be thinking of sensitizing your cheap girls from not opening legs for anything they see instead of this unproductive nonsense you dey yarn. leave Nigeria to fix their issue and fix yours
Lol. Please tell me something I don't know. It's kinda of funny how you idiots are so obsessed with our HIV status, always going on and on like hiv does not extend in your country, not even knowing it has been gradually declining over the years. South Africa has a culture of testing that's exactly why everyone knows their status and a definite number of the infected can be deducted. What does not exist? Yes, many of your babies are born with HIV it's a fact. And Nigeria has one of Africa's highest numbers of those infected , so dissing me about HIV is funny as hell.unless we are competing for number one spot

Btw before lecturing anyone about " ignorance" first learn that someone's human organs can never create wealth.
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

I wish I could find an iota of care
But I don’t have any so think what you want to think it changes nothing,

you really do want me to believe you don't care n you chose to text dis kind hour ..ok o ! dream of me tew

1 Like

Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by Bigcowhorn: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Oya send the nude pics brother, no time

Vaseline crew
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:40am On Jul 28, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Please tell me something I don't know. It's kinda of funny how you idiots are so obsessed with our HIV status, always going on and on like hiv does not extend in your country, not even knowing it has been gradually declining over the years. South Africa has a culture of testing that's exactly why everyone knows their status and a definite number of the infected can be deducted. What does not exist? Yes, many of your babies are born with HIV it's a fact. And Nigeria has one of Africa's highest numbers of those infected , so dissing me about HIV is funny as hell.unless we are competing for number one spot

Btw before lecturing anyone about " ignorance" first learn that someone's human organs can never create wealth.

live large on your ignorant dude and I welcome anything to console what you can't handle
Re: Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick by omohlexy: 4:39am On Jul 28, 2019
The guy thought he will be playing his acoustic guitar in a hall he didn't know he will be playing at the stadium. You borehole couldn't grip his pipe ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn / Adediwura Becky Adesegha: I'm Broke, Everything Nah Packaging / Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.