Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Which Method Again Should I Use In Pursuing/getting Job,i M Getting Fed Up! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Method Again Should I Use In Pursuing/getting Job,i M Getting Fed Up! (716 Views)

Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos / Getting Job After NYSC: How Long Is Too Long? / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Method Again Should I Use In Pursuing/getting Job,i M Getting Fed Up! by pelusi: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2010
Fellow NL,I have been working for a particular company for more three years now.The salary is not all that enough,besides there is no much challenges in the job.When i was absorbed in the job,i was telling myself that highest one year will not pass and i will find a more lucrative,challenging and fat salary job.Behold,a year rolled away,two years followed,three years has now passed,getting to the fourth year and i m still here.As a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering with experience in Information Technology(IT)--Network Adminstrator,i have searched,searched and searched for new job,yet none is forth coming.I begin to ask myself,who many people have ever got job through Newspaper advert/online application?.Most of my friends and some people i know got job through Connection/who you know/recommendation.I begin to doubt the possiblity of making it though advert/online application as i dont have such connection.You can hardly believe that i dont have any savings for those years i have been working till date.Really i m getting fed up in this job search issue.Its true many dont have what they are doing,and are moving jobless.My intention is a job that one can find,feel relaxed,and work for sometime,that u will feel that yes you have a job,plan for yourself as a man.Please is there any method one can apply again in this job search to get a better job?/who can help or guide me on what to do?
Re: Which Method Again Should I Use In Pursuing/getting Job,i M Getting Fed Up! by Revsola: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2010
Sit down and create a job for yourself.You can even become an employer of labour!PM me.I can assist with ideas.
Re: Which Method Again Should I Use In Pursuing/getting Job,i M Getting Fed Up! by boomii(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
Look at you complaining,I been looking for a job since Jan. yet no luck and someone like you is still complaining

anyhow just believe you will get a better offer,be positive and god will surely do it for you, cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Wanted / Oppurtunity. / Call Centre/bpo/ites/telecaller Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.