Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) (74576 Views)

Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / #EndSARS: Nigeria Now Divided - Governor Bala Mohammed / Governor Bala Mohammed Hospitalised In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Drake2021: 6:45am On Jul 27, 2019
pressmanng:
The Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Muhammad got married to a second wife today, Friday.

The marriage ceremony took place at Syrian Mosque, Ribadu Road, Ikoyi Lagos.

Senator Bala Muhammad beat Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar in the last governorship election to become the governor of Bauchi State.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/bauchi-governor-marries-second-wife.html?m=1

Congratulations Gov. Bala Mohammed for the second wife. Much as I know that your faith permits you to marry more than one wife, my little concerned is just the choice of where your wife is coming from, I guess Syria. I hope Gov Bala will not turned the Bauchi state coffer/Vaults to these his Syrian in-laws. Most of the citizens from that part of the world (Lebanese, Syrians, etc) are known for their very crafty and ruthless business dealings in Nigeria. Gov. Bala, all eyes are on you, Bauchi State money must never find it's way to Syria!!!
To those who have not work or move at close quarters with these people (Syrians, Lebanese, Iranians etc) will never comprehend my fear. Once more, Senator Bala I wish you success in your marriage.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2019
From a well to do background why not go and marry otedola daughter or dangote well to do indeed.quote author=tfash96 post=80663988]One nairaland girl should pick this guy's call now.. he's been crying since ages [/quote]
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by tfash96(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2019
trumpcoat:
From a well to do background why not go and marry otedola daughter or dangote well to do indeed.quote author=tfash96 post=80663988]One nairaland girl should pick this guy's call now.. he's been crying since ages
Tell the guy o
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by tfash96(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2019
tomdon:

They won't pick. They prefer to be going to Shiloh for by fire by force
abi o dem get craze for head gan
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by tfash96(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2019
BizBayo:

And the geledepons grin
ur head dey der including ṣhẹpẹtẹpọn
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2019
GodisGood4321:

Is there any worthy girl on nairaland?
stop wasting ur time on nairaland women. They are all spent.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by ceasare: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2019
The next thing after becoming governor is to marry govt wife that they will feed with tax payers money abi? The kind of people that aspire and assume leadership role in Nigeria calls to question about the kind of politics we play around here,politics of no direction saddled with vision less politicians.am sure 90℅ of the elected govnor don't even hv a blueprint of what they want to do in d next 4yrs.....why won't dey married next level wife lass than 6months after inauguration?!

Dear lord if we offended you in heaven and u decide to punish us and made us nigerian.we beg your forgiveness!

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2019
GodisGood4321:

Says the lady who don't even have dust to be dug. angry
I'm true to my struggle. Stay there and be looking for wealthy Contributive lady, Dem go use ur mouth mop ground las las cheesy
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2019
God is Good.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2019
whela:
Why Did he come to lagos to marry the lady... His fellow statemen might not even know about this... Where the bride.. Hope she's an adult too....
The bride is probably Arab. Hence Syrian mosque.

Maybe the father wanted it done in his local mosque.
That's lots of money, business and influence to that Arab family. Soon they will be frolicking with the elite in society including Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2019
GodisGood4321:

Na collabo.

We do thing not because we have our own but because of people like you that use name of love to drain men.

Men bring to the table but what does women bring what, love?

Men are wiser now, they only form collabo. Not just love.

Keep up your hustle your and you will get there and you will understand.
This new age, it's all about support and contribution so as not to over burden one party. Infact lemme even ask, what exactly are you even bringing to the table?
Are you even from a well to do family?
Do you have a good job?
Are you tall and handsome?
Do you have attractive qualities?

Mention what u bringing to the table then perhaps a lady who needs such will contact u.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Godsonjoe: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2019
that's is what they are good at......

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2019
God is Good.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2019
GodisGood4321:

Now you are talking. smiley

So you know that nowadays, it takes two to tackle. So why were you making such hasty generalisation before.

I certainly bring something to the table too otherwise.... but leave that one for DM. Nor everybody dey blow their trumpet.

I have ask for what I like, it's certainly not cast in stone, but it's just my desire. Whoever feel like talking to me can ask what they want and if I have what they desire, we can get talking and see what happen.

You never know, never say never. Bless.
Good luck
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good luck

Bless you.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This new age, it's all about support and contribution so as not to over burden one party. Infact lemme even ask, what exactly are you even bringing to the table?
Do you have a good job?

Mention what u bringing to the table then perhaps a lady who needs such will contact u.
Absolutely!
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Basiiruwap(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2019
for those that keep asking where's the bride. how can you see bride when on wedding fatiha in a mosque? you can only see her after wedding.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2019
Drake2021:

Congratulations Gov. Bala Mohammed for the second wife. Much as I know that your faith permits you to marry more than one wife, my little concerned is just the choice of where your wife is coming from, I guess Syria. I hope Gov Bala will not turned the Bauchi state coffer/Vaults to these his Syrian in-laws. Most of the citizens from that part of the world (Lebanese, Syrians, etc) are known for their very crafty and ruthless business dealings in Nigeria. Gov. Bala, all eyes are on you, Bauchi State money must never find it's way to Syria!!!
To those who have not work or move at close quarters with these people (Syrians, Lebanese, Iranians etc) will never comprehend my fear. Once more, Senator Bala I wish you success in your marriage.

He's prolly getting married to the daughter of his Syrian money-launderer to cement their business relationship.

We all know what that means for Bauchi state (and the FCT, in retrospect)

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by dnawah(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2019
pressmanng:
The Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Muhammad got married to a second wife today, Friday.

The marriage ceremony took place at Syrian Mosque, Ribadu Road, Ikoyi Lagos.

Senator Bala Muhammad beat Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar in the last governorship election to become the governor of Bauchi State.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/bauchi-governor-marries-second-wife.html?m=1

money don't come na,e go still marry another one.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2019
GodisGood4321:

No not one. Kindly look elsewhere grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Do you have a good job?

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Mhizhelen001(f): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2019
GodisGood4321:

what do u mean by that. You are not worthy too, I pity the person that decides to make u a companion
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Mhizhelen001(f): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Instead of the so called governor to face nd develop his state, he is busy marrying everywhere. these are the kind of stupid leaders we have in this nation

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by jamace(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2019
Food for young men out there grin grin
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
GodisGood4321:

If there is non, why then are you advertising?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by mikelonyeka(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Where the hell is his second wife.....Imagine an old man of 60yrs.....hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
God is Good.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
God is Good.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by banio: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Real men marry a minimum of two women.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
tfash96:
One nairaland girl should pick this guy's call now.. he's been crying since ages
so that he'll start calling us hoe and digger abi... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.