Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA (654 Views)

Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / First Bank Nig Plc And *894# / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by pakpan89(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Real, Legitimate. No fears. You can pay direct to Access Bank PLC, go and sleep and get your choice car shipped to your doorstep from USA, and sàve N500k - N2m on every car you buy, buying from where car dealers buy and resell to you

You pay for Customs clearance handled by the USA car company rep. The good thing here is that you don't fall into the hands of fraudsters and you are sure of getting Delivery of the car you paid for

Contact us for details

Re: You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by ProfitDomain(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hmmmmm, How manage? Expantiate ooo

1 Like

Re: You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by topstone4: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2019
pakpan89:
Real, Legitimate. No fears. You can pay direct to Access Bank PLC, go and sleep and get your choice car shipped to your doorstep from USA, N500,000 - N1million cheaper than car stand price of same car in Nigeria

Contact us for details

I hope you know about something called "Custom Clearance"?
Re: You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by pakpan89(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
topstone4:

I hope you know about something called "Custom Clearance"?
The company rep in Nigeria handles that for you
Re: You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by topstone4: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
pakpan89:
The company rep in Nigeria handles that for you

Do they handle it for free?
Re: You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by pakpan89(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
topstone4:

Oga, you are not buying a USB cable o
Re: You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by ProfitDomain(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
You haven't answered this oooo
ProfitDomain:
Hmmmmm, How manage? Expantiate ooo
Re: You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by topstone4: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
pakpan89:
Oga, you are not buying a USB cable o

A yes or no answer will do
Re: You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by pakpan89(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
topstone4:

You pay for Customs clearance handled by the USA car company rep. The good thing here is that you don't fall into the hands of fraudsters and you are sure of getting Delivery of the car you paid for, and sàve N500k - N2m on the car you buy, buying from where car dealers buy and resell to you
Re: You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by atima4: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
PLS I need more explanation
How to
Re: You Can Pay To Access Bank PLC And Get Your Choice Car Shipped To You From USA by pakpan89(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
atima4:
PLS I need more explanation
How to
Check our signature and WhatsApp us

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Meets With Saudi Arabia Minister Of Energy, Industry & Mineral Resources / USA Number Verification And Whatsapp / #insidethehustle:why I Quit My Job To Create Nigeria’s First Food Truck In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.