Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Fun Places In Ikorodu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fun Places In Ikorodu (3781 Views)

5 Places In Nigeria You Should Visit In 2019 / The Literal Meaning Of Names Of Major Places In Lagos / Fun Places To Visit This Christmas In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
I will be staying in Ikorodu for a few months. Baiyeku to be precise. A bit inside after Justrite. Please, I need some suggestions of fun places to visit within ikorodu. Places that are child-friendly, not clubs or ashawo joints. Every suggestion is well appreciated. Thanks guys.
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by onlinetomola(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
There is a place like amusement park at Itamaga and you can also visit Ferri station at Ebute very close to Justrite and do some boating stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 2:12am On Jul 27, 2019
onlinetomola:
There is a place like amusement park at Itamaga and you can also visit Ferri station at Ebute very close to Justrite and do some boating stuff.
Where in itamaga? yes I've visited the ferry terminal last month to make enquiries. Thanks. More are still welcome

1 Like

Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by onlinetomola(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2019
kamtrix:
Where in itamaga? yes I've visited the ferry terminal last month to make enquiries. Thanks. More are still welcome

I think it is somewhere behind that big mosque at Itamaga round about.

1 Like

Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Amuocha: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Haha. I saw him at that snake pepper soup joint at ikorodu. lol
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
onlinetomola:

I think it is somewhere behind that big mosque at Itamaga round about.
Thanks boss
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by KendrickAyomide: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
What about the bush. Badoo gang hideout
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Useless place. Party at lekki instead
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
AmericanDad:
Useless place. Party at lekki instead
too far
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
What about the bush. Badoo gang hideout
sorry. no more baddoo for years
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
More suggestions please o
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Vijuchoco(f): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
kamtrix:
I will be staying in Ikorodu for a few months. Baiyeku to be precise. A bit inside after Justrite. Please, I need some suggestions of fun places to visit within ikorodu. Places that are child-friendly, not clubs or ashawo joints. Every suggestion is well appreciated. Thanks guys.
Hello...
Did you later find a suitable place to visit?
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Hello...
Did you later find a suitable place to visit?

Hi yes. Ikorodu now has many nice places. Dreampark and garden and cinema, funcity park, Ikorodu park at beach road near ferry terminal, origin zoo, Oshodi art gallery, and many other hidden gems that are suitable for family.
Also, many nice restaurants at garage side, the place, KFC, chicken Republic, dominoes, and tons more

1 Like

Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Vijuchoco(f): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2023
kamtrix:

Hi yes. Ikorodu now has many nice places. Dreampark and garden and cinema, funcity park, Ikorodu park at beach road near ferry terminal, origin zoo, Oshodi art gallery, and many other hidden gems that are suitable for family.
Also, many nice restaurants at garage side, the place, KFC, chicken Republic, dominoes, and tons more
Ok.. I'll find out about the park and the zoo. Thanks
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2023
Vijuchoco:
you're welcome . Feel free to contact me if you need any directions or help
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Vijuchoco:
looked through your profile and it seems you're from Benin. It so, it would be nice to connect sometime in ikorodu
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Vijuchoco(f): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
kamtrix:
looked through your profile and it seems you're from Benin. If so, it would be nice to connect sometime in ikorodu
I'm Esan so it won't be nice to connect. You see en, while I was schooling in Benin, I hear Benin people say things like, if they see someone from Esan Land and then a snake, they'll kill the Esan person first before even looking at the snake angry
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Vijuchoco(f): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
kamtrix:
you're welcome . Feel free to contact me if you need any directions or help
No qualms.. Thanks
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Vijuchoco:
I'm Esan so it won't be nice to connect. You see en, while I was schooling in Benin, I hear Benin people say things like, if they see someone from Esan Land and then a snake, they'll kill the Esan person first before even looking at the snake angry
lol yeah we benins say that lol. But I have many Esam friends so it's an old mindset. Individuality is what matters
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Vijuchoco(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
kamtrix:
lol yeah we benins say that lol. But I have many Esam friends so it's an old mindset. Individuality is what matters
Yeah.. I even watched a movie on why they don't agree back then, it's both touching and annoying..
I was also made to understand the word "Esan" is from "Esanfia" meaning they ran away.
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Yeah.. I even watched a movie on why they don't agree back then, it's both touching and annoying..
I was also made to understand the word "Esan" is from "Esanfia" meaning they ran away.
You're very correct on the meaning of Esan. That's where the stereotype comes from. What's the name of the movie please? You seem very smart. Definitely would be nice to meet you

1 Like

Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Vijuchoco(f): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
kamtrix:
You're very correct on the meaning of Esan. That's where the stereotype comes from. What's the name of the movie please? You seem very smart. Definitely would be nice to meet you
ESAN, it's on YouTube
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 3:19am On Sep 08, 2023
Vijuchoco:
ESAN, it's on YouTube
thanks. I'll check it out
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Vijuchoco(f): 5:47am On Sep 08, 2023
kamtrix:
thanks. I'll check it out
My pleasure..
You'll enjoy it more if you can speak the main Esan language, it's subtitled in English anyway.
Enjoy..
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Vijuchoco:

My pleasure..
You'll enjoy it more if you can speak the main Esan language, it's subtitled in English anyway.
Enjoy..
sadly I couldn't find it on YouTube. Would appreciate a link. Good morning
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Vijuchoco(f): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
kamtrix:
sadly I couldn't find it on YouTube. Would appreciate a link. Good morning
Oh!
Ok, search for NEW ESAN DANCE DRAMA BY SYLVESTER UWADIAE
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
onlinetomola:
No Pictures! shocked
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by kamtrix(m): 1:40am On Sep 09, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Oh!
Ok, search for NEW ESAN DANCE DRAMA BY SYLVESTER UWADIAE
found it. Thanks!
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by VisionaryMe: 6:39pm On Mar 29
Vijuchoco:

Can you shed more light on what really happened, please?

What's the movie title?

I'm interested in the history/story
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Vijuchoco(f): 7:43pm On Mar 29
VisionaryMe:

Can you shed more light on what really happened, please?

What's the movie title?

I'm interested in the history/story
Movie title is ESAN and it's on YouTube. There are other related movies though..
Re: Fun Places In Ikorodu by Allnall: 8:30pm On Apr 02
See more fun places all about Ikorodu Here

(1) (Reply)

Please Naira Landers, How Do L Land A Job In UK ? / Flight From Nigeria To Sweden / Coming To Naija For Reunion , Any Good Resturant ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.