Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) (56117 Views)

Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel / Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday / Toyin Abraham Surprised With N1million On Her 35th Birthday By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Generalwoodz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
A
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
many people dey call am guy not even knowing he is 52 years.
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Lexusgs430: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

More like: Why you should be rich... tongue

Oya teach me....... tongue
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Deepthoughts: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
naijadrivablog:
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/07/vin-391097308.jpg?w=584[/img]

American Actor, Mark Sinclair popularly known as Vin Diesel was gifted a Muscle car on his birthday.

Vin Diesel is an American Actor, Producer, Director, and Screenwriter, who featured in the epic war film Saving Private Ryan and rose to international stardom with his role as “Dominic Toretto” in The “Fast and the Furious” movie franchise.

His colleagues (like Tyrese, Director Justin Lin and others) from the decade long movie surprised him with a birthday cake and a Speedkore-built, 1970 Dodge Charger, called Tantrum.

Under the bonnet is a twin-turbo V8 Mercury Racing engine that generates an output of 1650 horsepower via race fuel and 1350 horsepower via standard fuel. It comes with 6-speed manual gearbox, with exterior made from carbon fiber parts of Speedkore and leather upholstery.
This is the muscle car presented to Vin Diesel on his 52nd birthday on 16th July 2019.

See Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzZmXGOrNSs

Fast and Furious 9 will be out by 2020 and would cast Vin Diesel, John Cena, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Wiz Khalifa, Charlize Theron and others.

What do you think?

Source:https://naijadriva./2019/07/27/vin-diesel-surprised-with-a-muscle-car-on-his-birthday-by-his-fast-and-furious-friends-video/

It's like this vin Diesel is a brother to Sean diesel Mr cassava?,I can spot some striking semblance, those who know Sean diesel will understand.
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wigetsolar:
Wow! I am a fan of F&F. shocked

I hope he won't use this car for drag races on the streets of California.
He would have learned from his co-star's tragic accident.

1 Like

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Why surprise someone with what he can easily afford...... What type of surprise is that..............

You see Nigerians? So because they want to surprise him, They should buy Jet abi?

By the way, He would still be happy if it was just a flower.
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by uuzba(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Bald legend
When he was young

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by uuzba(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wigetsolar:

So what have you done as a Fan?

To watch film now has turned to Fan qualification.
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Pasima(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Why put that stupid john Cena it won't make sense
naijadrivablog:

American Actor, Mark Sinclair popularly known as Vin Diesel was gifted a Muscle car on his birthday.

Vin Diesel is an American Actor, Producer, Director, and Screenwriter, who featured in the epic war film Saving Private Ryan and rose to international stardom with his role as “Dominic Toretto” in The “Fast and the Furious” movie franchise.

His colleagues (like Tyrese, Director Justin Lin and others) from the decade long movie surprised him with a birthday cake and a Speedkore-built, 1970 Dodge Charger, called Tantrum.

Under the bonnet is a twin-turbo V8 Mercury Racing engine that generates an output of 1650 horsepower via race fuel and 1350 horsepower via standard fuel. It comes with 6-speed manual gearbox, with exterior made from carbon fiber parts of Speedkore and leather upholstery.
This is the muscle car presented to Vin Diesel on his 52nd birthday on 16th July 2019.

See Video:

Fast and Furious 9 will be out by 2020 and would cast Vin Diesel, John Cena, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Wiz Khalifa, Charlize Theron and others.

What do you think?

Source:https://naijadriva./2019/07/27/vin-diesel-surprised-with-a-muscle-car-on-his-birthday-by-his-fast-and-furious-friends-video/

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Pasima(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lol
Wigetsolar:

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Happy to you and your twin brother grin
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Pasima(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
It wasn't that hard to find you Torreto? And he replied I WASN'T HIDING.
naijadrivablog:

See Video:

What do you think?

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Pasima(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
And you guys forgot Paul walker
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Eddy90(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wow
He is 52years
Happy birthday to him
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
sisisioge:
Wow! 52yrs and this hot! I love this guy...I love his voice! Happy birthday baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Babe, you sabi thing.

That his voice..!! Oh, that deep masculine voice of his.!!

I am a sucker for voice wink
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by penjm: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
the car looks like the one he use on fast furious. nice one!
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Lexusgs430: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sirmuel1:

You see Nigerians? So because they want to surprise him, They should buy Jet abi?

By the way, He would still be happy if it was just a flower.

Yes ke..........

He is worth $54.5 Million..........
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Lexusgs430: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pasima:
And you guys forgot Paul walker

That's life.......

1 Like

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Darevofpeace(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
maybachmusic:

Rich people appreciate gifts more than the poor

And they tend to like people who give them gifts

And despise beggars
After 11yrs.of learning this great act,I could see that a life of penury could be supernaturally transformed by giving your way out of poverty.
It makes a Man's life flows and not remain stagnant as a lake.
At every cross road of destiny decisions, I do meet many destiny helpers in human form.
I had never lacked any idea of what next goal to achieve.
To break out of vicious circle of generational poverty, you must learn and practice this endlessly.
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Kaydeexotic(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Paroh:
The rich keep getting getting expensive things as gifts. On my birthday tomorrow now people will reluctantly wish me one happy birthday and move on. I need new friends.

Please patronize me let tomorrow not be dry for me. Buy vibrating Fleshlight for your pleasure or for your man for when you're away. See my signature.

I've pmed u and replied on your own thread since 4 days ago without getting any response.. yet you are saying we don't want to patronise you... undecided undecided
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by 9jaBloke: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
maybachmusic:

And despise beggars

cheesy cheesy Yes we do
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by bionixs: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Why surprise someone with what he can easily afford...... What type of surprise is that..............
this is the reason why you are stagnated. Job, no hope of getting one. I mean, since you graduated. Black Witch!

1 Like

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by handsomebanana(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Yes ke..........

He is worth $54.5 Million..........

that was his last year salary
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by nonut: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Paroh:
The rich keep getting getting expensive things as gifts. On my birthday tomorrow now people will reluctantly wish me one happy birthday and move on. I need new friends.

Please patronize me let tomorrow not be dry for me. Buy vibrating Fleshlight for your pleasure or for your man for when you're away. See my signature.
See as you dey take style they do online begging.
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
bionixs:
this is the reason why you are stagnated. Job, no hope of getting one. I mean, since you graduated. Black Witch!

I am Black..... But a wizard...... cheesy
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Lexusgs430: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
handsomebanana:

that was his last year salary

So it's presumed he is now worth more........ So that black wizardry car, is like a toy to him ............
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by olassybaba: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
maybachmusic:

And despise beggars
MAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Paroh(f): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kaydeexotic:

I've pmed u and replied on your own thread since 4 days ago without getting any response.. yet you are saying we don't want to patronise you... undecided undecided

I replied your email since Thursday

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by myfan: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bad guy
Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by NACE13: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
I still remember him as Private Carpazo in Saving Private Ryan, how the German sniper got him while trying to save that little French girl in Normandy. My best movie by Steven Spielberg so far

E don they wey this guy lose im hair sha

1 Like

Re: Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) by Promisechi79(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Paroh:

lukadiswan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" / Dorathy Bachor Wows In Traditional Outfit (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.