Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday (29820 Views)

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm / Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by fancyhandsome(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor has received a surprise car gift on her birthday today, 9th October.

The excited Calabar-born actress who shared the news on her Instagram page, captioned the post " Double Congratulations/celebration is Valid. What God cannot do indeed doesn't exist!!!!

Queeneth Joins list of actresses from Nigeria to receive multi-million gifts on occasion of their special day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUzhNb5gmGn/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Shares

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by holyman101: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Truly What God can not do doesn't exist.
I don't want to go into details, you know what am talking about.
Let's just celebrate her for now.
Congratulations Agbor

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by princefrank76: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
clitocurrency

the only currency that never depreciates..!

abeg i no well o......

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
My birthday is coming soon,who is that nairalander that can come up with this kind of surprise? lol

7 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Bola146(f): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Congratulations... My birthday is few months time, a house is okay for me as a gift, it's a prayer grin grin grin

Say something bad or quote me wrong and let us see how you will be alright cheesy wink wink wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by slawormiir: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

But as a real niggar....I understand that the power of a pussy can not be over emphasized.....that place is damnnn powerful

The power doubles or rather triples when the owner of the pussy got enough boobs....

So with this am not surprised if this Queeneth got car gift for her birth day because she got pussy and enough boobs

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Samsonmike22: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Seems this business of acting only favour females. If am a man in the industry I will worried. Congrats to her

lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Michaeljames22: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Samsonmike22:
Seems this business of acting only favour females. If am a man in the industry I will worried. Congrats to her

lalasticlala

There are obviously untold stories the preying eyes can not see. Actresses in Nigeria are super story teller. They get wealth from obvious source and come online to preach to us. Indeed what God cannot doesn't exist.

Wetn I know, make i face front grin

8 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by modelssphere(f): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Michaeljames22:

There are obviously untold stories the preying eyes can not see. Actresses in Nigeria are super story teller. They get wealth from obvious source and come online to preach to us. Indeed what God cannot doesn't exist.

Wetn I know, make i face front grin

Learn to celebrate people without necessarily tagging their success to someone else.. All the actresses in Nigeria must not have sugar daddy or be into pr*stitution before earning a living. There are atleast, few, I believe that are doing their best for themselves. She could be one of them

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Blaqstick: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Yasin as I Dey watch Africa magic reach i never see her face for television. Actress left and right.
Omo hmm meanwhile the actors can’t even buy Toyota 2004 this film industry is too bias
Na only /femail/ dey buy multimillion car and house

12 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by chatinent: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
What na concern cleavages with the news na? Must you expose the secret?

8 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
what God cannot do huh?
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
What can I say than to be Happy for you,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by BruncleZuma: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
She's fast-rising or makes things rise fast...?

[img]https://c./zLQ24km5TscAAAAC/evil-smile-got-em.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
princefrank76:
clitocurrency

fear any girl with the name QUEEN !

7 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by omooba969(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Car gift, house gift & money gift.

Daz all !!! grin

Hmmm... BLACK AFRICANS !
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by osuofia2(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Only actress just de cash out any how for the industry . Mean while her colleague Chiwetalagu de Dss underground cell.

4 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by benn94(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Ashirioluwa: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Our stolen wealth. Nigerian politicians giving these girls valuable gift left and right

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Bowwow11(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Congratulations dearie
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by bigdammyj: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Saskay44: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nollywood actress day cash out pass the men

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by orohbiro(f): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
This exposure is too much o for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by airsaylongcome: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
Alex.reports on the beat. We no dey ever miss his dirty signature style of writing
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Olawaleolu11212(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
princefrank76:
clitocurrency
You say what.
Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Sonnobax15(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn, banny life too easy shocked. Just ordinary small office wey God construct for their body,na so so cash out dem dey use am cash out shocked. I swear if I no come back as a banny for my next life,call me custard lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Kinimajor: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Toto sweetttt

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday by Omicron007: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
C
L
I
T
O
C
U
R
R
E
N
C
Y.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut / Toke Makinwa in a Lord Raiden Inspired Outfit. PHOTOS / Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.