Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) (27593 Views)

Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) / Migrants (Possibly From Lagos) Threaten Crew Of Ship In The Thames Estuary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by EkunKekere: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Landnaira5:

Can you read? He can swim, it was cold water shock.

England is in the middle of a heatwave with very high temperatures at the moment my dear dimwit.

[img]https://images./YbKTfPDlULj5HC2fSGk3r.jpg[/img]
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Landnaira5: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:

England is in the middle of a heatwave with very high temperatures at the moment my dear dimwit.

And what does that have to do with what I said or your initial comment dundee.

If you aren’t stupid you’ll know the sudden change in temperature from hot to cold made him go into shock. Didinrin
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by ringi82(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
We no dey hear word. Black man no sabi swim! We too get strong head undecided. How many times una dey hear say whitey dey drown or black man dey compete for olimpic swimming competition.. Dem say our bone too dense for swimming grin.
Rest in peace bro.
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Truflame: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
advocate666:
Afonja and foolishness.

Nature will slowly wipe them out.

Warnings to racist and to those who delight in tribalism

Don't be surprised. You may be born in your next life among the tribe you habitually hated! While among them, you'll painfully experience all the hatred and biting criticism you previously churn out in your past life.

Free your soul from the cycle of negative orientation. You can't imagine the gravity of this self imposed burden!
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Infinityk: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Deestro:
Serves him right, he should be learning in school, smh
Look at u
And u av made comment b that
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Thames has a history of fetish sacrifices done by Edo and Yoruba ritualists in London. Police is always investigating one incident or the other of bodies dumped in that river.

Another drowned in Waterloo....hmm He met his Waterloo in Waterloo..

May their souls rest in Perfect peace.
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by EkunKekere: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hehehe grin See as the thing vex am grin a river flowing under an extremely hot sun will be icy cold enough to cause an experienced swimmer to drown?
Please stop shaming your family like this and keep your ignorance in your life where it belongs smiley

Landnaira5:

And what does that have to do with what I said or your initial comment dundee.

If you aren’t stupid you’ll know the sudden change in temperature from hot to cold made him go into shock. Didinrin
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Afritop(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
rentAcock:
They should investigate that river very well. How is it that 3 people drowned on the same day? The author states that people have been warned from entering the cold water, but I thought its summer in the UK. If this had happened at river Niger some will say Mami water is to blame.

Nonetheless, RIP to the deceased.
Mammy is also in UK. The English interpretation is mermaid
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Ginginet04: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
All this Nigerian reporters Sha.....
1. first you changed the contents of the story by saying the young man is Nigerian born. It doesn't say that anywhere in the contents or body of the original post. Maybe the boy has never even set foot in Nigeria, all because he has a Nigerian name??

2. Thames water is a body of river that runs along the counties of London. The dock is no longer in use.

3. I pray no one ever have to experience a loss in their lifetime. All we know is 'village people' or 'mami water'. I hope as a nation we discard of negative vibe and illiteracy, just for the sake of commenting and posting.

4. Why do you put yourselves in the family's shoes, one of them maybe reading your insensitive comment(s)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Ginginet04: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
DrObiHogan:
If you can't swim, stay away from any water body. I know all these girls that are forcing me to take them swimming are looking for go appear front page. No be me at all.

HE CAN SWIM!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Ginginet04: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
RIP. But 15 people have drowned in that river so far this year, so why jump in if you can't swim?

It is a shame that such a proclaimed learned person as yourself have not heard or read about Cold Water Shock

SMH..... you need to go back to school and brush up on your learning

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by CORRECTMAN788: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:
Yorubas should be carefully when abroad
Oh! How I wish it was an ipob jew

As you are wishing others death, thunder will keep striking you!
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by augustab(f): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Who broke you?
Deestro:
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by augustab(f): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
U just displayed...
Never mind
ringi82:
We no dey hear word. Black man no sabi swim! We too get strong head undecided. How many times una dey hear say whitey dey drown or black man dey compete for olimpic swimming competition.. Dem say our bone too dense for swimming grin.
Rest in peace bro.
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by thunderbabs: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Africans in diaspora.. Try and settle your village people oo. No more bad news from the abroad in Jesus name
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Deestro(f): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
augustab:
Who broke you?

Depending on the broke you're asking
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by ajl: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
rentAcock:
They should investigate that river very well. How is it that 3 people drowned on the same day? The author states that people have been warned from entering the cold water, but I thought its summer in the UK. If this had happened at river Niger some will say Mami water is to blame.

Nonetheless, RIP to the deceased.

It does not matter if its summer. The water could be around 5 degree celsius in summer.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Landnaira5: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
Hehehe grin See as the thing vex am grin a river flowing under an extremely hot sun will be icy cold enough to cause an experienced swimmer to drown?
Please stop shaming your family like this and keep your ignorance in your life where it belongs smiley

Your stupidity is legendary; second to none. Simple google search will educate you that water might be warm on the surface but colder as you go deeper.

An ignorant fool whos refusing to learn, will remain stupid forever dodoyo.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-28456639

If you’re to lazy to research I’ve attached it.

He say na a river flowing under hot sun. maybe u think thames is like the fish pond river in your village. Unexposed he goat.
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Landnaira5: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginginet04:
All this Nigerian reporters Sha.....
1. first you changed the contents of the story by saying the young man is Nigerian born. It doesn't say that anywhere in the contents or body of the original post. Maybe the boy has never even set foot in Nigeria, all because he has a Nigerian name??

2. Thames water is a body of river that runs along the counties of London. The dock is no longer in use.

3. I pray no one ever have to experience a loss in their lifetime. All we know is 'village people' or 'mami water'. I hope as a nation we discard of negative vibe and illiteracy, just for the sake of commenting and posting.

4. Why do you put yourselves in the family's shoes, one of them maybe reading your insensitive comment(s)

Don’t mind them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by popsyleo1: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rip
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by bionixs: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Deestro:
you are an animal

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by lereinter(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:
Yorubas should be carefully when abroad
Oh! How I wish it was an ipob jew

You should be living among animals at university of Ibadan zoo

Eranko
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by uuzba(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:

If I didn't live in England, I will be fearing your statement.
On their so called hottest summer when they were all panting and blowing fan on themselves, I was still in trousers and long sleeve shirt.
This our Nigerian cold weather is still hotter than their useless hottest summer
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by AbujaBlue: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sea, and especially rivers, remain cold in UK all year round.

Many native Brits also fall victim to cold shock.
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by SammyTJack: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
I wonder why it's bonly Yoruba boysvdat full daT London
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by augustab(f): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Your soul
Deestro:

Depending on the broke you're asking
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Deestro(f): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
augustab:
Your soul

Nah I'm good!!
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Daisy17: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:

Most bodies of water in Europe and North America don't get that warm in the summer despite the high temperatures.
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by augustab(f): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Doesnt seem so
Deestro:

Nah I'm good!!
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by Deestro(f): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
augustab:
Doesnt seem so

Alright
Re: Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Zionista:
Thames has a history of fetish sacrific[b]es tongue done by Edo and Yoruba ritualists in London. Police is always investigating one incident or the other of bodies dumped in that river.
[/b]
Another drowned in Waterloo....hmm He met his Waterloo in Waterloo..

May their souls rest in Perfect peace.

True sha. Africans can be embarrassing. Did you hear about the torso of a little boy they found some years ago?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) / Unclad Corpse Discovered At A Refuse Site In Cross River State. Photos / Man Caught Vandalising First Bank's Generator Set At Ilupeju, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.