Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

How To Optimize Google My Business Listing For SEO Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Optimize Google My Business Listing For SEO Success (250 Views)

Google To Shutdown Google My Business Website Platform. / I Optimize Google My Business To Rank Your Google My Business Profile / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Optimize Google My Business Listing For SEO Success by AloyalNigerian(m): 4:45am On Jul 27, 2019
The first step in any local SEO campaign is to lay claim to the business and get it verified (so that others don’t infringe on the brand value or name of the company). For this you need to get on Google My Business (GMB) and get a ranking boost on Google Maps, Local Finder, and organic rankings.

Today we take a look at the optimization strategies to implement this in order to leverage the immense prowess of GMB.

Google my business (GMB) site optimization
Here are some tweaks you need to make to accurately optimize the site for GMB.

Set your primary button as ‘call now’ or ‘make appointment’.

Ensure that the keywords are present on the headline.

Ensure that some variation of the keyword is present on the description.

Add 2 to 3 keyword-rich articles for the primary keyword.

Link this “my business site” to your main site.

Add local or niche related outbound links.

Click on Google updates ==> Review updates to remove any incorrect information.
Make sure that every article and blog post has its own URL. This will be important for interlinking.

Each post can be an entry point for link building.

Each post can be linked together to pass the page rank to your main website.

You should link the 1st post to your main website and subsequent posts to the previous post.

Add an image and call to action for better results.

Here are some ideas for your post

If you have an event, webinar, or conference, create an event post and let the world know about the start/end date and the relevant details. Make sure to create a link to the registration page.

For discounts and sales, create a ‘sale’ event post.

If you have a high performing blog post, write a mini-description and a link to the post.

For online retailers, they can display the image of a hot selling product and add a link to the purchase page.

Link Building
GMB sites can be iframed into the main website, press release, web 2.0 profiles etc. with iframes, it becomes easy to read reviews and publish answers.

Tiered links can be pointed at the pages with iframes.

You can also target the URLs of the post of your GMB site for link building.

You can also target the jump URLs of your GMB site for link building.

https://seojagaban.com/how-optimize-google-my-business-listing-seo-success/

(1) (Reply)

App Developers / Columbite For Sale / Dell Latitude Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.