Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' (40483 Views)

What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Evidenx(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
UNHARMED IPOB........ TERRORIST. UNHARMED SHIITES...... TERRORIST.

HARMED FULANI HERDSMEN..... SAINTS.
BHUARI AND ALL D FULANI IN SIT OF POWER, UNA BE COW.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by azikiweironsi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seenyo:

deranged baboon! Ain't got no stupid elders like your dumb father and buhari in my lineage!

And quit quoting me! Baaaaastard!
Yes it has shown in your response.
You lack home training or you're trained but lack understanding. The bird of the same feather......
I spit on you.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
azikiweironsi:

Yes it has shown in your response.
You lack home training or you're trained but lack understanding. The bird of the same feather......
I spit on you.
i spit on your father's grave!

Irredeemable simpleton!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Godsonjoe: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
ipob terrorist, Shites terrorist, herdsmen free agents, Boko Haram free agents,imn free agents.... one nizooeria my foot
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by seunjungle1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Was it not the same court that ask government to free the man?
Useless judiciary
Useless govt
Useless president.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by AditiRay22: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
check out the best gazebo nz
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Uteghe(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You are asking the WRONG question!!!

The right question should have been:

1. Why should IPOB peaceful protest result to proscription

2. Why is Fulani's herdsmen still roaming free Why are they not proscribed

3. Why should the Nigerian army use AK47 on our citizens be it shite or any other protesters

4. During the regime of GEJ, APC led the highest protest I have ever witnessed in this country, were they killed

Do you know that some of those killed are the breadwinners of their families

A government that cannot provide job as promised, are killing breadwinners, who will take care of those left behind The government
34 Shiites were killed during GEJ's tenure.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Biritiko: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Too dull ..
Can you type this without shedding tears
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Basher8583: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Levant:

Those people will still continue to come out to protest and they will be shot at. More civilians deaths and more protests and bloodshed. These people are not seeking to secede. They are protesting for FG to obey court order and release their leader.

"Anything goes" , even when disobeying the law and playing tricks with it, is not good for the entire country. One court, the highest court, cannot be telling you to release and compensate someone, while you rush to seek a ruling criminalizing the activity of the person as "terrorist" from a lower court. It doesn't make sense.

I dont get you. Is it the same court that has proscribed them or what.

The judge that gave the order to have him released has not done his judgement well. He most probably was compromised. Im sure he would've regreting his hasty action by now. FG has taken its desicion to incarcerate him in the interest of peace.
Zakzaky is not new to being incarcerated
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Biritiko: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ndubest123:
Are u not a terrorist?
I’m not your father
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by azikiweironsi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seenyo:

i spit on your father's grave!

Irredeemable simpleton!

I repeat again, you lack home training and you just repeated same. You are very uncouth. Continue ranting from today till......You lack home training.
I spit on you again.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
azikiweironsi:

I repeat again, you lack home training and you just repeated same. You are very uncouth. Continue ranting from today till......You lack home training.
I spit on you again.
your dumb mother lacks lacks sense! I spit on her grave! Rest in pieces! Ass hole!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Duggedised12(f): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
johnmartus:
Nigeria finally have 3 terrorists group.
Boko haram
Ipob
IMN.
next should be fulani herdsmen
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by tigerclaws: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Biritiko:

I’m not your father
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by tigerclaws: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Biritiko:

Can you type this without shedding tears
[/s]
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by azikiweironsi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seenyo:

your dumb mother lacks lacks sense! I spit on her grave! Rest in pieces! Ass hole!

Still ranting. There is no amount of gibberish or abusive words you will proffer. You lack respect and very uncouth. I spit on you again.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Boloken: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
What soth of hypocrites do we have in this country, which court order is higher than that of Supreme Court that ordered the release of shiite leader or is it because they are not the same Muslim with that of Our President Mr Buhari ? Secondary why is difficult to proscribe killer herdsmen but easy to proscribe people that are demanding for justice by releasing their leader. I tell you Presidency have set time bomb because these group are not like peaceful IPOB
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
azikiweironsi:

Still ranting. There is no amount of gibberish or abusive words you will proffer. You lack respect and very uncouth. I spit on you again.
i spit on your grave! Rest in pieces in advance!.....deranged cretin!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Stanchem029: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Biritiko:
[s][/s]
What you don’t understand is that the armed forces have been restraining from attacking these guys because they see them as civilians.
But now that they have the “terrorist” tag .
Dem go hear am from[b] Buratai boys[/b] .
So, continue blabbing all over the place with your nonsense rants.
It shall never be well with all the terrorists and their sympathisers

The same burantashi boys that are being annihilated by boko boys?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Stanchem029: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Basher8583:

I dont get you. Is it the same court that has proscribed them or what.

The judge that gave the order to have him released has not done his judgement well. He most probably was compromised. Im sure he would've regreting his hasty action by now. FG has taken its desicion to incarcerate him in the interest of peace.
Zakzaky is not new to being incarcerated

You are just a Sunni apologist. Stop sugar coating the topic.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by azikiweironsi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seenyo:

i spit on your grave! Rest in pieces in advance!.....deranged cretin!
grin grin I have said it without numbers.
Ain't you stop spitting? You lack sense and home training. Rant till eternity, you are very very uncouth grin grin
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
azikiweironsi:

grin grin I have said it without numbers.
Ain't you stop spitting? You lack sense and home training. Rant till eternity, you are very very uncouth grin grin
demonic herdsman! Rest in pieces!
Scumbag!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by azikiweironsi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seenyo:

demonic herdsman! Rest in pieces!
Scumbag!

grin grin Demonic herdsman! ?
After all names calling, try harder think of other names. That does not remove the fact that you lack respect grin grin
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by wizod(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Uteghe:
Why did FG wait this long? BTW,I keep wondering why the Shiites treatment was not meted to IPOB. FG destroyed Shiites base but left IPOB's headquarters in Afara standing.
you are mad. What do you have to say abt fulanis herdsmen who have been killing at random while IPOB has never hurt a fly.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
azikiweironsi:

grin grin Demonic herdsman! ?
After all names calling, try harder think of other names. That does not remove the fact that you lack respect grin grin

deranged homo habilis!

Bleep da hell of my mentions!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Biritiko: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Stanchem029:

The same burantashi boys that are being annihilated by boko boys?
[/s]
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Raskasal(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
SHIITES Declared terrorists, Yet Fulani herdsmen that has cased more havoc than SHIITES are walking freely and even protected in some instances. May God heal this wonderful nation
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by azikiweironsi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seenyo:

deranged homo habilis!

Bleep da hell of my mentions!

grin grin You see yourself? Still using the F... words
Do I need to say more? You have already shown yourself. The disrespectful kid.
You lack sense and home training grin grin
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by jrusky(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
I support this 100% and Fulani hèrdsmen must follow.

Anyone who want yo practise shit or pooh of a thing can relocate to Iran with all pleasure.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by joe120120(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Levant:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/court-declares-shiites-movement-terrorist-group/amp/

Buhari govt is fool of dictatorship .
now tell me every body that challenge ur gate is a thief .than ur papa ur??uncle ur family members is a thief .
Buhari u don. win beco .up u buhari in next level
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Biritiko: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
tigerclaws:
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2
Guy , leave me alone . I take god beg you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) / Beautiful Photos Of Maryam Abacha And Her Daughters / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.