Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency (26409 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagosians Will Miss My Government If Denied Second Term (Video) / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by tigerclaws: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Westbestside:
All Nigeria voted Jonathan in 2011 before he bite the finger that fed him.
[/s]
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by omokab: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Guy that's how it is.. people only envy those that are more prosperous and wealthy than they are,that's what piercing their black Yansh.

You never see them foam in the mouth like this over the never do well northerners and fulanis.

I wish God will just grant the igbos and Niger Deltans there way so they, coneheaded structures and their beloved mallams will cohabit together as one Nigeria,I truly wish

grin
can you see how you are exposing yourself? Easterners richer than south west? Joke if the century. Check at least twenty richest Nigerian on google and find out how many Yoruba's will get there compare to Igbo's. You can as well check states in term of what they produce and compare the two regions with this. If time permit you,try to find out poverty level of states by burea of statistics and compare for better understanding. Honestly we Yoruba senior you Igbo's by far. But you senior us trading and hawking, fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Honor10:

Shut up! That's how ur folks were shouting Buhari will islamize Nigeria, 4 years have passed, I, my family and my people are still Christians, where is the islamization, use ur head.

Rant on while Fulani surrounds yoruba land
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by ledaman: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
The goaty gaga has started again! instead of them to lobby with other regions he is talking trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by tigerclaws: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Westbestside:
Zombie coward, we all saw the thread here where the northerner were packing their loads to their northern states after ife spanking. You fools were the same people calling us wicked for dealing with them. A bat like you can't win. We are not cowards like you that declares fasting and prayers when your northern masters dealt with you in Enugu.

Since that flogging in Akure, your people's brain have been resetted. No quam from them again cos they know the Cain still dey intact.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy oam4j dominique
rule 2
insulting a tribe and a Nairalander
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Westbestside: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Justiceleague1:

This is from you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5324785/ugbaha-mohammed-dogo-chief-cook#80669494

"Die for this poohole called nation at your own peril.
Like I always say,I prefer to die for America and foreign nations to dying fora useless worthless nation like this Nigeria."

Tigerclaws lzaa immhotep bastardmod kettykin

We know they are just pretending,we know what and how they feel deep inside. Their ego and pride and shame to speak the truth is too much for them to handle

grin
Yes, I don't care about Nigeria, I care about my Yoruba race. So what else do you want.

1 Like

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Agugbadin:
Provided it is not Okorocha, it will be a dream come true and fair if the Igbo man rules by 2023.
see why Ibo man can't be president so okorocha is a Fulani man?
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by tigerclaws: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Westbestside:
Yes, I don't care about Nigeria, I care about my Yoruba race. So what else do you want.
[/s]
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Justiceleague1: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Westbestside:

Lolsssssss..
See sifia pains

grin grin

You don't care about Nigeria but you care,day and night about the Igbos lolsssssss

grin grin grin

Shame dey catch me for you

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stingman:

...as well as 2019...
.....why can't two Igbos be gievn the chance liek the north always have...
............1999, two Yorubas too were given the opportunity...

Nigeria doesn't mean well for the Igbos....
2007 did ojukwu not contest for apga why una no vote am...let Ibos in apc and Pdp seek tickets if de get it fine...

3 Likes

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Westbestside: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Lolsssssss..
See sifia pains

grin grin

You don't care about Nigeria but you care,day and night about the Igbos lolsssssss

grin grin grin

Shame dey catch me for you

grin
When did this is one enter market?

1 Like

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by NkayStory(f): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Justiceleague1:

This is from you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5324785/ugbaha-mohammed-dogo-chief-cook#80669494

"Die for this poohole called nation at your own peril.
Like I always say,I prefer to die for America and foreign nations to dying fora useless worthless nation like this Nigeria."

Tigerclaws lzaa immhotep bastardmod kettykin nkaystory

We know they are just pretending,we know what and how they feel deep inside. Their ego and pride and shame to speak the truth is too much for them to handle

grin

Exactly what we have been saying,but cone-heads so afraid to have their own country die saying otherwise

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Justiceleague1: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
omokab:
can you see how you are exposing yourself? Easterners richer than south west? Joke if the century. Check at least twenty richest Nigerian on google and find out how many Yoruba's will get there compare to Igbo's. You can as well check states in term of what they produce and compare the two regions with this. If time permit you,try to find out poverty level of states by burea of statistics and compare for better understanding. Honestly we Yoruba senior you Igbo's by far. But you senior us trading and hawking, fact.

Sifia pains..

When Nnamdi Kanu comes nah and start preaching ipob wants out,you all starts shhhhtn in ur pants and cry to Burantai

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
omokab:
you should rather shut up your mouth. We allknow how herdsmen were raping your women and killing your men on the south east but you are only good at chest beating. Herdsmen know what they are facing from odu peoples Congress when they met the inside forest but you won't know. Your lord KANU that we taught he has power later ran away and left you people to suffer just like the one that took you to civil war and went on exile.

Lolzz afonja dey make me laugh grin

The attached below is the response to the bolded..
OPC?
So why the Fulani vigilantes group in SW.. Since you have these "Gallant " men below?

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by tigerclaws: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Westbestside:
When did this is one enter market?
keep breaking the rules
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy will fix you bro
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Westbestside: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Lolzz afonja dey make me laugh grin

The attached below is the response to the bolded..
OPC?
So why the Fulani vigilantes group in SW.. Since you have these "Gallant " men below?
Happy they didn't do this grin

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by tigerclaws: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Westbestside:
Happy they didn't do this grin
[/s]
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Omoslim26: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
If Apc fields tinubu or any yoruba man it wil mark d end of apc bcus it wil cause dem to split yorubas do nt desearve votes frm ss,mbelt,se is a no banker bt whoever pdp choose to give d ticket wil win wit ease bcus wit a divided apc in d north it means pdp wil get higher votes frm d north d ss se belongs to pdp mbelt wil prefer pdp to apc bt d truth is i dont see pdp giving se or ss d ticket so power remains in the north come 2023 unless another aliance is formed by ss se sw nd mbelt.
And someone shud pls tel this old man to STFU nd smoke his weed in peace
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Westbestside: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
tigerclaws:
keep breaking the rules
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy will fix you bro
You will soon get ban.

Mynd44, Lala, seeing. This guy is stalking me and invading my privacy.

Rule2

1 Like

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Westbestside: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
the mods cannot be blackmailed bro

it's not difficult to engage in civil discussions and avoid breaking the rules brother smiley
Why you dey fear grin
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by tigerclaws: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Westbestside:
You will soon get ban.

Mynd44, Lala, seeing. This guy is stalking me and invading my privacy.

Rule2
[/s]
nope bro our collective job is to keep nairaland clean from trolls
everyone is welcomed

we have a team for that
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mraphel:

Continue on your hate

I don't hate.. I place humanity ist before anything.

This is politics section.
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Techsunny: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
fiizznation:
Nobody is going to give you anything Mr man. If you guys want Nigeria's( zoo according to some deluded folks) presidency, then you sure have to contest for it like every other Nigerian. You don't just wake up from whatever silly sleep that you had and start threatening everybody. Doesn't work that way and won't work that way either.

The northerners have every right to contest in 2023 because we never signed any useless deal with anybody that only southerners will be allowed to Refecontest in 2023. And if the 2 major political parties aren't willing to give a northerner their ticket in 2023, other political parties will be available. I just don't understand this stupid talk of "2023 is the turn of the south". So any ambitious northerner shouldn't vie for the presidency office in 2023 because of what exactly?
Referendum or presidency which one do u want nizooria
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by tigerclaws: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Westbestside:
Why you dey fear grin
mynd44 lalasticlala will fix you bro
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Westbestside: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Omoslim26:
If Apc fields tinubu or any yoruba man it wil mark d end of apc bcus it wil cause dem to split yorubas do nt desearve votes frm ss,mbelt,se is a no banker bt whoever pdp choose to give d ticket wil win wit ease bcus wit a divided apc in d north it means pdp wil get higher votes frm d north d ss se belongs to pdp mbelt wil prefer pdp to apc bt d truth is i dont see pdp giving se or ss d ticket so power remains in the north come 2023 unless another aliance is formed by ss se sw nd mbelt.
And someone shud pls tel this old man to STFU nd smoke his weed in peace
Just as they won easily in 2019 abi.
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by tigerclaws: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Westbestside:
Just as they won easily in 2019 abi.
[/s]
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by plaindealer: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9912024_eayfj5yxkaairmh_jpeg_jpegfea86bdcc38164e724e932d70ce2f953

Comedians..una no dey taya with your childish rants and chest beating..?

grin

1 Like

Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Techsunny: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
2007 did ojukwu not contest for apga why una no vote am...let Ibos in apc and Pdp seek tickets if de get it fine...
Referendum or presidency , nizooria which one do u prefare?.
Re: Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency by Westbestside: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
nope bro our collective job is to keep nairaland clean from trolls
everyone is welcomed

we have a team for that
And that is what I am doing with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Imo, Zamfara, Oyo, Ekiti: Rate Your Governors Since Power Changed Hands / Lottery, Pools, Betting Operators In Lagos Must Have ₦20 Million Share Capital / Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.