Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerians – USA Visa Restriction Have Been Revoked By The Department Of State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians – USA Visa Restriction Have Been Revoked By The Department Of State (637 Views)

FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction / UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban / How VIPs are violating flight restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians – USA Visa Restriction Have Been Revoked By The Department Of State by IIjulius(m): 6:02am On Jul 27, 2019
According to Oyetunji Abioye and Alexander Okere of the PUNCH NEWs The United States has said it may extend its visa restrictions to the family members of individuals, especially politicians believed to have undermined democracy in Nigeria during the 2019 general elections. this was officially made available by the punch news this morning. 

The US  also said the American visas issued to politicians and others affected by the restriction had been revoked by the Department of State. this is awesome and i think this is one of the best news this morning. 

The US Department of State had in a statement on Tuesday announced visa restrictions as consequences for persons believed to be responsible for election-related violence and rights abuses before, during and after the 2019 polls.

It said the decision reflected its commitment to working with the Nigerian government to end corruption, strengthen democracy, accountability and respect for human rights.

“Any individual named in this policy who applies for a visa to travel to the United States will be Read More @ https://seaword.xyz/nigerians-usa-visa-restriction-have-been-revoked-by-the-department-of-state/

Re: Nigerians – USA Visa Restriction Have Been Revoked By The Department Of State by Homiesjinxbank: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Why them revoked it na
Re: Nigerians – USA Visa Restriction Have Been Revoked By The Department Of State by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2019
My own is that I wanna those politicians so that I can laugh at them

(1) (Reply)

Single Woman Travel / Who Else Notices Lagos Agberos Are Best People To Ask For A Location From / Inter-state Travel: When Will The Ban Be Lifted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.