Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,422,733 members, 5,435,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 February 2020 at 05:03 AM

Who Else Notices Lagos Agberos Are Best People To Ask For A Location From - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Else Notices Lagos Agberos Are Best People To Ask For A Location From (428 Views)

Yola: Trailer Crushes 20 People To Death While Being Chased By The Police / 6 Questions To Ask Before Booking A Hotel Room / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Notices Lagos Agberos Are Best People To Ask For A Location From by Lagosfinder(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12
They we explain more than Google map and even get you on a bus/okada going your way

1 Like

Re: Who Else Notices Lagos Agberos Are Best People To Ask For A Location From by Kylekent59: 3:50pm On Jan 12
100% true.

Sometimes we insult them, but they are the best when it comes to directions.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Notices Lagos Agberos Are Best People To Ask For A Location From by seedgreen(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12
Very true. I can relate with this very well.

And they know places very well even with their illiteracy.

I love them in this area.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Notices Lagos Agberos Are Best People To Ask For A Location From by queengift(f): 5:25pm On Jan 12
You are right, during my NYSC days in Lagos, they were really helpful in giving directions especially bus conductors.
Re: Who Else Notices Lagos Agberos Are Best People To Ask For A Location From by Ayoleeboy007: 5:33pm On Jan 12
There was a day I was going somewhere, I didn't know the place at all and there was an increase in transport fare, I didn't have enough cash one of them directed me and even offer me free staff sit in the danfo. He told the conductor I was his staff.

It happened more than 7 years ago and I swear I can still remember his face,i hope to have some cash if I see him again, just hope he is still alive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Qatar Airways Goes Mobile With New Blackberry, Android And Iphone Apps / Dana Suspends Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.