Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty (66478 Views)

Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group / Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / Tension In President Buhari’s Home State As Bandits Kill Governor’s Chief Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Greatfullheart: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
nigeria don tire me

Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by grandstar(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
badboywizzy:
This is Nigeria, serve the rich and remain poor or do your own hustle and become rich.

But at times the rich you work for empower you. It's not all negative
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Hope1717(f): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wasn't he paid?
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Goldensword: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Serve ? Was it for free ...he was paid ...he had the opportunity to create connection and make his life better

He was paid for his work ...

Lets blame the man n no one else
mrvitalis:

Serve ? Was it for free ...he was paid ...he had the opportunity to create connection and make his life better

mrvitalis:

i tire ooo, this is purely a case of, from high grace to a barren arid grass, that man is a disgrace to his entire generation, how can he have a rare opportunity to serve seven head of state of a country like Nigeria, and be in this pathetic state, God forbid. if only he asked, BaBa OBJ wouldhv do something.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Philinho(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
badboywizzy:
This is Nigeria, serve the rich and remain poor or do your own hustle and become rich.
The reason the poor soilders made away with #400m
I like them

1 Like

Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by jay7(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

With which money? Didn't you see that his highest salary was 25k.
I find it stunning that some people serving presidents are this poorly paid.
His greatest undoing however is that he wasn't enlightened. He had a very powerful social network, but didn't know how to utilise it cos of his poor enlightenment.

Oga I am not saying the man should be a millionaire but some successful retired teacher and other civil servants did not earn more than this man yet they were able to make something meaningful. There was a time in this country when the minimum wage was just 9,000 yet people did something tangible with it. Wen I was growing up #2 (2naira) was what my mom was giving me for food when going to school. All am saying the man might not have gotten much but he could have become something if he utilize the little he had, remember he is not feeding from his salary and I know there will be days he will get stipends from people and again he serve in the Nigeria Army for 9 years.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Samosaconfirm(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don't know how that is the fault of the country. Being a cook does not translate to being a millionaire. Let us stop the attitude of thinking, that an individual should be wealthy because they work in the government house.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by fa4oteejay: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
What a life without christ?
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Youngzedd(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
This man deserve to be flogged at the market square, after that give him the award of the most f00lish man ever.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by FarahAideed: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
badboywizzy:

Unfortunately it's the same everywhere on Earth
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by freeman1010: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Twist of fate
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by freeman1010: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Twist of fate.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by aalangel(f): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

Nigerian politicians are heartless. That's why Rochas could afford to owe pensioners and civil servants their peanut salaries, meanwhile his wife owns a massive and expensive estate.

So sad...
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by iluvdonjazzy: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
now that we have social media, your problem is solved.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Bimpe29: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
May this not be our portion.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
something aint right, 25k in 1990 was a lot of money, equivalent to what some bank managers were earning, this man loved his cooking job more than himself and family, he didnt invest his money in his children, dont see why all of them will just abandon him, abuja in 1990 was mostly bush, with his previous position he could have acquired plots in abuja, sha na so benue guys dey its always women and booze.

1 Like

Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by harryjunior17(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
badboywizzy:
not always the case bro ..
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by KuwaiitiDinar: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
His problem is not in any of his masters, the problem is with him... don’t think he is smart!!!K

1 Like

Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Lovelyn451(f): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Some people are like this in life, I used to be like that too, very honest to a fault, something happened one day a friend told me this story..Abacha's son once campaigned for governorship in kano, he gave some million Naira to their cleaner to go and share for people, he kept giving him more money to share, one day he(the cleaner) wanted to go home and asked Abacha's son for transportation fare, he called him a fool, gave him 1k and fired him..I don't know how true this story is but it has made me grab any little opportunity I see abeg
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by archat: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
seeeee life.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by archat: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
shey na your own life u dwy live so abi continue
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Kennydoc(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
jay7:

Oga I am not saying the man should be a millionaire but some successful retired teacher and other civil servants did not earn more than this man yet they were able to make something meaningful. There was a time in this country when the minimum wage was just 9,000 yet people did something tangible with it. Wen I was growing up #2 (2naira) was what my mom was giving me for food when going to school. All am saying the man might not have gotten much but he could have become something if he utilize the little he had, remember he is not feeding from his salary and I know there will be days he will get stipends from people and again he serve in the Nigeria Army for 9 years.

Alright, I understand what you're saying. I remember that before 1999, the salaries of my parents who were both graduates and were teachers wasn't up to 9k per month (combined). As small as it was, they were able to build a good house with it (over a number of years), and were training us in school.

Like I said before, the man wasn't enlightened. Still doesn't rule out the fact that he was poorly paid, and there was obviously no gratuity or a pension plan for him which he could have been surviving on.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Fortuneoo: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
All I see here is a man who brought the discipline, patriotism and honesty of a well trained soldier to his cooking profession and still even pushed to acquire a new skill to navigate through retirement at such age.
Pls who made this post, how can the man be reached?

1 Like

Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Mrjo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Asquare84:
I can't remember any local govt in benue state called ugboji rather there is a village called ogobia in otukpo local government but the truth is since time is not a friend of any one the man should av spoken up his problem to the president or anybody close to the president, I may be tempted to ask since he is a civil servants where are his pension and gratuities ?

Since he is gifted in cooking why can't he established a restaurant
he is not civil servant rather he was serving one oga after another
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Ushafaiza(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Life time opportunities wasted, please some one should take this man to the Ordinary President, Ahmed Isah of Human Rights Radio (Berekete Family Radio) Abuja, I sincerely believe he will be helped. Hence the radio station has a wide followeeship both masses and people in power, even international listeners
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by kayusely70(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Make hays while the sun shines, our leaders are wicked, greedy and satanically self-centred.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by WonderManly(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
horladexino:

grin
Even you no feel claim FTC
inside Life angry sad
Who tell say i no be first to comment... shey you first me ni worm your self o!
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by WonderManly(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
SuperBlack:

You Mean WEAK?
Oh my God! you really nail my point... You so much understand my point jare! Gbayi!
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
At 73, time has gone. No wife, no children, no family. It is a pity His children have reasons for abandoning him. Those children are not from single mother. When the going was good, salary was nothing. Money comes on all corners. Expensive drinks that were not accountable full everywhere. Those who know Col Bomadi and Sambo Dasuki tenures as ADC to IBB will understand life at State House, Lagos and the early 90s when IBB relocated to Abuja.

Abuja early life in the 90s. Children from different women and finally, spiritual attack from village and women always waste life and destiny.

It is a lesson. For a man of opportunities to have a wasted destiny then there is no good woman involved. A wife is a spiritual defense of destiny. The first thing that is taken away before destiny is destroyed is wife. Nobody even asked for his wife.
Re: Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty by Daboomb: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2019
coolzeal:
Most of them lived a wayward life without investing their earnings. I know one too that served three presidents of this country and yet, he's living in poverty. Womanising, alcohol, unnecessary spending etc.

What is there to invest in #20,000 per month, for someone living in Abuja, with about five children?

You should focus your bile on WHY a President should be eating good food, his family members well fed, budgetting #100M for "cutleries" while the person that cooks the meal they eat, gets paid #20,000 per month!
Is that not an act of sheer wickedness?

It is not every poor person that is living waywardly and it is not every rich person that is financially prudent, if still in doubt, go and ask the Son of Pascal Dozie, the one whose father handed hin a vibrant Diamond Bank and he RUINED IT into collapse
. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.