Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission (66480 Views)

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Biodun556(m): 1:44am On Jun 24, 2022
British Visa - Medical
Senator Ike Ekweremadu, PhD, CFR
(Deputy President of the Senate 2007 • 2019)

ENUGU WEST SENATORIAL DISTRICT

December 28, 2021

Visa Section British High Commission Abuja
Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: MEDICAL VISA APPLICATION FOR UKPO NWAMINI DAVID

I am writing in support of the visa application made by Mr Ukpo Nwamini David who is currently having medical investigations for a kidney donation to Ms Sonia Ekweremadu.

David and Sonia will be at the Royal Free Hospital London, and I will be providing the necessary funding. I have enclosed a statement of my bank account.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require additional information.

Please accept the assurances of my highest regards.

Yours faithfully
tk, SENATOR IKE EKWEREMADU, PhD, CFR

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Biodun556(m): 1:45am On Jun 24, 2022
He might be innocent

256 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by derecho(m): 1:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Is the boy 15 or 21?
And he chose a random donor too from Nigeria?

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by sunnymighty(m): 2:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Biodun556:
He might be innocent

@no 8 above, why was it not confirmed before they left the shores of this country?

104 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Biodun556(m): 2:07am On Jun 24, 2022
sunnymighty:

@no 8 above, why was it not confirmed before they left the shores of this country?

I also wondered. They should have settled that before leaving Nigeria

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Bluntguy: 2:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Biodun556:
He might be innocent
Going by the foregoing, he might be. Let's wait till 7th July.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by cherishmichael: 2:11am On Jun 24, 2022
.... Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by chukwuibuipob: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2022
undecided FAkE NEWS grin cheesy.UK court is NOT Nig court where they sell judgement. angry undecided..
He nor see any of his blood family that can donor/donate their kidney expect a poor village supposedly palm wine tapper pikin dem kidnapped for him undecided?

The next hearing should be move to 22 July,2023 after Pa Bubu don comot from Aso Rock sad grin wink

Useless,blawdy ritualist sad sad

420 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by chukwuibuipob: 2:20am On Jun 24, 2022
angry we kal Afonja skularship,skull miner while we Biafran Dey go steady full time human organs EXTRACTORS,EVACUATION, DISTRIBUTE sad sad.May Amadioha destroy Him for disgracing us in Alaigbo angry

354 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by WonderManly(m): 3:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Look as them they confused people up and down...

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by gasparpisciotta: 3:58am On Jun 24, 2022
I guess the guy wanted to twist the story in his favor

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by sukar886: 4:27am On Jun 24, 2022
That guy don pass 15years,the guy no one come back again, that the bitter truth

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by oz4real83(m): 4:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Some people are so stupid that they think Nigeria is UK, they think Nigerian govt is the same with UK govt, they think UK judiciary is the same with Nigerian judiciary, they think that UK police is the same with Nigerian police. This post is aimed at making UK to look bad, the post wants to make Ike Ekweremadu to look like a victim of a bad UK, we are not dumb, UK won't have done anything like this if he had no case to answer, Metropolitan police are well-trained professionals and the case has no political undertone. He has the money and access to quality lawyers, let him defend himself, thank God it happened in UK, everything will soon come out to public fold.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Mickykarim: 4:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Biodun556:
M

IT WAS NOT AN ILLEGAL DEALINGS. THE ENTIRE EPISODE WAS DOCUMENTED IN THIS LETTER, HE SENT TO THE UK EMBASSY FOR THE BOY''S TRIP TO ENGLAND.

He stated in the letter that the boy was going to the UK as a DONOR in a heart transplant for his beleagued daughter. And, not any kind of organ HARVESTING either.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation

I HAD EARLIER SUSPECTED THAT THE PERCEIVED "INNOCENT" BOY WAS PART OF A LARGER RING OF CONSPIRACY WITH AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE UNKNOWN TO THE Ekweremadus.

The conspiratorial nefarious group with the culpable boy must be investigated and with his co conspirators should be made to face the law.

WITH A GOOD DEFENSE TEAM. THE LETTER ABSOLVES HIM FROM THE ALLEGATION OF ORGAN HARVESTING AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND OR BOTH.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by chukwuibuipob: 5:18am On Jun 24, 2022
sad I bin think say nah shortIGBOman/Golan007 he carry go Uk sef grin grin sad.Those 2 are problematic here

Ekweremadu grin grin Amaka are................RITUA****** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

275 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Chinjo2: 5:19am On Jun 24, 2022
sunnymighty:

The test to know if the kidney is compatible or not is not done in Nigeria. You need to undergo the test first before the real transplant is done. Same thing goes for blood donor. You don't just donate blood just like that. A sample of your blood would first be taken for screening before you are asked to donate.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Slynation(m): 5:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Anyways... he's been held by the U.K police where your money means nothing!! We shall see

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by sekundosekundo: 5:25am On Jun 24, 2022
oz4real83:
Some people are so stupid that they think Nigeria is UK, they think Nigerian govt is the same with UK govt, they think UK judiciary is the same with Nigerian judiciary, they think that UK police is the same with Nigerian police. This post is aimed at making UK to look bad, the post wants to make Ike Ekweremadu to look like a victim of a bad UK, we are not dumb, UK won't have done anything like this if he had no case to answer, Metropolitan police are well-trained professionals and the case has no political undertone. He has the money and access to quality lawyers, let him defend himself, thank God it happened in UK, everything will soon come out to public fold.

If your UK is not worst than NIGERIA why is it that they don't arrest your politicians who came to invest looted funds in UK even when they know that the money is a stolen money but they'll arrest them for crime?
PLS ANSWER ME.

Ekweremmandu notified UK of his coming with the said boy and it was on paper.
He even told them that the boy is coming as a donor unknown to him that the boy and his gang has other motives against Ekweremmandu.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Cadamlk: 5:39am On Jun 24, 2022
I said it. I smelled foul play on the Ekweremadus

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by beejaay: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Biodun556:
He might be innocent

All of a sudden na yoruba man dey try defend igbo man from a crime the igbo commit.. Even the Igbos no dey defend am, they are tearing him apart which shows that to some extent Igbos no dey defend criminals... Why Biodun that u are defending Igbos that you bash here everyday??

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by beejaay: 5:44am On Jun 24, 2022
sekundosekundo:

If your UK is not worst than NIGERIA why is it that they don't arrest your politicians who came to invest looted funds in UK even when they know that the money is a stolen money but they'll arrest them for crime?
PLS ANSWER ME.

Ekweremmandu notified UK of his coming with the said boy and it was on paper.
He even told them that the boy is coming as a donor unknown to him that the boy and his gang has other motives against Ekweremmandu.

Stop defending criminals.. UK is not ur usual naija judicial system..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by chukwuibuipob: 5:51am On Jun 24, 2022
sad u “smelled” onugbu not foul play
Cadamlk:
I said it. I smelled foul play on the Ekweremadus

253 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Faber(m): 5:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Since I was born, I have never seen a Nigerian arraigned by British Authorities that escaped based on"found not guilty"

He can only claim ignorant of the British law on human trafficking. And you know what: "ignorance of the law is not an excuse"

O boy go Saudi Arabia with your babe, and kiss am openly for city centre, where people are passing like say you're on a normal Western high street.
You and your babe go collect woto woto. I mean your wife, you used your hard earned money to marry.

Go to Russia and snap any how, snap the red square even you gather moral pass Putin, boy body go tell you for Russian prison.

Nigerians are careless with laws, because there are 101 ways to beat the justice system in Nigeria, that's why they get into trouble abroad

16 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Lifestone(m): 6:01am On Jun 24, 2022
oz4real83:
So what is your point of this ranting. If Ike declared his intention, even wrote letter to the embassy to that, the UK embassy processed the request and granted the Visa, then where is the crime. Ike just only need to prove that the boy is 21years of age and show proof of consent.
You guys has made white people your demigod who can do no wrong. Forget Metropolitan Police, they don't win 100% of their cases, this will be one of those they may lose if the facts stated above are correct. Ike should get a very good lawyer, he will win this case.
But why will that boy destroy the Ikes for his ambition to Japa? That visa will be for a minimum of 6months, he can return to. Nigeria and thereafter go back to UK on his own. I believe Ike is a victim of fraud abinitio, the Doctor in Nigeria who confirmed that boy will be a good donor should be held for professional misdemeanor, he is part of this conspiracy. The boy knows he is not a good donor, he was already coached to claim to be a minor once he steps into the UK, he has probably rehearsed all this before stepping out of Nigeria, this appears to be well planned out fraud, the Ikes are the victims here.

35 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Fibonacci88: 6:10am On Jun 24, 2022
I trust the UK to do a thorough job. This is not Nigeria where known criminals are granted bail. If the Ekweremadus are found guilty, which I know they are that's the end for them. Some of u bringing letter that he informed the embassy are clowns. Was he going to smuggle guy into uk b4? Am sure the young man isn't aware he was traveling for his organ to be harvested and dumped back to Nigeria to start roaming the street again while Ekweremadu daughter continue living fly. The story that the organ didn't match is laughable. Why will any sane person go through all these traveling procedure without confirming that d donor is a match. My mind tells me the senator is guilty. Don't underestimate the wickedness of this Nigerian politicians.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Idiotseverywher: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
undecided FAkE NEWS grin cheesy.UK court is NOT Nig court where they sell judgement. angry undecided..
He nor see any of his blood family that can donor their kidney expect a poor village supposedly palm wine tapper pikin dem kidnapped for him undecided?

The next hearing should be move to 22 July,2023 after Pa Bubu don comot from Aso Rock sad grin wink

Useless,blawdy ritualist sad sad
. May you never use your mouth to bring cause to yourself because of your joy to pull your fellow human down, most of us know that the guy agreed to donate the kidney to the girl after agreement from both families but when the kidney did not match as tested instead of the guy man to return back to Nigeria as usual he began to play victim's game, which is games abroad, if you look at the guy man you will even notice he even a weed smoking type

8 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by chatinent: 6:13am On Jun 24, 2022
One politician down.

More to follow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Mindlog: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Mickykarim:

IT WAS NOT AN ILLEGAL DEALINGS. THE ENTIRE EPISODE WAS DOCUMENTED IN THIS LETTER, HE SENT TO THE UK EMBASSY FOR THE BOY''S TRIP TO ENGLAND.

He stated in the letter that the boy was going to the UK as a DONOR in a heart transplant for his beleagued daughter. And, not any kind of organ HARVESTING either.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation

I HAD EARLIER SUSPECTED THAT THE PERCEIVED "INNOCENT" BOY WAS PART OF A LARGER RING OF CONSPIRACY WITH AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE UNKNOWN TO THE Ekweremadus.

The conspiratorial nefarious group with the culpable boy must be investigated and with his co conspirators should be made to face the law.

WITH A GOOD DEFENSE TEAM. THE LETTER ABSOLVES HIM FROM THE ALLEGATION OF ORGAN HARVESTING AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND OR BOTH.
Which conspiratorial nefarious group?

The UK police and the UK judicial system is so unlike Nigeria's, the facts will be established.

First things first, is compatibility between the donor and Ekweremadu's daughter ought not to have been established before any traveling arrangement?

Did the Ekweremadus report to the UK police when the donor left their care?

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Mindlog: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. May you never use your mouth to bring cause to yourself because of your joy to pull your fellow human down, most us know that the guy agreed to donate the kidney to the girl after agreement from both families but when the kidney did not match as tested instead of the guy man to return back to Nigeria as usual he began to play victim's game, which is games abroad, if you look at the guy man you will even notice he even a weed smoking type

Do share the picture of the intended donor.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2022
He will be disappointed that they did not respect his status as a senator. If it is Sao Tome or Rwanda that arrest him for this everybody will bark at them and we will urge the Senate to threaten them with sanctions. We will not think about the gravity of his offence and will consider his detention an insult.
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Nikkganc08(m): 6:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Interesting
Re: Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission by Zandena(f): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Perception management!
In a sane society, Ekweremadu should have turned in his resignation and national apology by now.
It's unfortunate that these people are exporting impunity to the world and some people trying to justify his evil intent with sentiment

293 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.